PDA

View Full Version : those wacky raider wide receivers !!!!

tony hipchest
09-12-2006, 01:22 PM
i see nothing good coming from this team. i just heard a radio report saying that jerry porter was inactive for last nights game. he was seen on the sidelines laughing and pumping his fist when aaron brooks was sacked.

and then theres randy moss spouting off last week. :sofunny: (from peter kings s.i. article):

Quote of the Week II
Randy Moss is bordering on the irrelevant.

I kept hearing about what he said last Friday, and then actually read his comments from a FOX Sports radio interview. It sounded unhappy, but I'm not sure what to make of it. Here we go:

"It's crazy around here. It's something that we're trying to hold on to and hopefully, Coach [Art] Shell can move us in the right direction. So I'm just trying to stay away from all of that stuff this year, like I did last year and hopefully we can win some games.... I'm just not thrilled with the way things are going on around here. I'm thrilled, I'm glad, to have Aaron Brooks as my quarterback. It's fishy around here, man, so actually we're walking on eggshells around here.''
-- Randy Moss

"What he's talking about? I have no idea.''
-- Art Shell

Neither do I, Art.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

earth to tha rock, earth to tha rock....translation please.

SteelerFanInCA
09-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Sounds like trouble in Raider land.