PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars

HometownGal
09-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Premiers tonight at 8 PM (EST) on ABC. I am tuned in now - Emmitt Smith is one of the stars paired with a professional dancer! Some of the other stars include Harry Hamlin, Sara Evans, Vivica J. Fox and Jerry Springer. I loved this show last season and am looking forward to watching the competition! :bouncy:

I want to see Emmitt strutting his stuff! :busted:

HometownGal
09-13-2006, 08:24 AM
Emmitt was awesome!!! :bouncy: He moved and shook those hips and really had his groove on. :dancing: He and his partner finished second in the Judge's voting last night out of 11 dance teams. They will tally the audience votes tonight, add them in and eliminate one of the teams tonight. It has to be the team with the news reporter (Tucker something or other) - he just flat out sucked, though I give him credit for trying. Those dances are NOT easy!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-13-2006, 08:32 AM
Premiers tonight at 8 PM (EST) on ABC. I am tuned in now - Emmitt Smith is one of the stars paired with a professional dancer! Some of the other stars include Harry Hamlin, Sara Evans, Vivica J. Fox and Jerry Springer. I loved this show last season and am looking forward to watching the competition! :bouncy:

I want to see Emmitt strutting his stuff! :busted:

Sara Evans???!!!!......:yummy: :naughty: :drool: :drool: :naughty: :yummy:

HometownGal
09-13-2006, 09:04 AM
Sara Evans???!!!!......:yummy: :naughty: :drool: :drool: :naughty: :yummy:

Oh yes! She looked absolutely gorgeous in her light blue gown and I thought she did very well, though she and her partner only received 15 points for their fox-trot. Here you go LLT - lust away! (The gown Sara has on in this picture is not the gown she was wearing last night, but she still looks beautiful!)

http://a.abc.com/primetime/dancing/images/gallery/danceteams/evans_01_240x360.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-13-2006, 11:46 AM
Oh yes! She looked absolutely gorgeous in her light blue gown and I thought she did very well, though she and her partner only received 15 points for their fox-trot. Here you go LLT - lust away! (The gown Sara has on in this picture is not the gown she was wearing last night, but she still looks beautiful!)

http://a.abc.com/primetime/dancing/images/gallery/danceteams/evans_01_240x360.jpg

C'mon HG!!!, you know I'm not as young as I used to be , you cant post a Sara pic and not expect me.....to....:thud:

HometownGal
09-13-2006, 03:59 PM
I would expect nothing less, LLT! :cool: OK - one more Sara pic for you to lust upon...

http://www.greatgunsband.com/SaraEvans.jpg

PisnNapalm
09-13-2006, 04:23 PM
AHHHHH!!!! My wife is addicted to this show.

I can't stand it. Honestly it makes me want to http://www.bomberboys.com/modules/Forums/images/smiles/suicide.gif

Hammer67
09-13-2006, 08:57 PM
So is mine! She tried to get me to watch it the other night. "Honey...Emmit Smith is on!!!!"

I was like..."Um...I have seen him dance between the tackles quite enough, thanks." :rolleyes::smile:

HometownGal
09-14-2006, 07:16 AM
LOL! You guys crack me up! :sofunny: I give these guys and gals a lot of credit for doing something that looks very simple but really isn't. They put in a lot of hours training and practicing to get ready each week for the show. C'mon - let's see your best fox trot and rumba - you can do it and the wives would be amazed at all of your hard work and effort! :bouncy:

Hammer67
09-14-2006, 12:41 PM
LOL! You guys crack me up! :sofunny: I give these guys and gals a lot of credit for doing something that looks very simple but really isn't. They put in a lot of hours training and practicing to get ready each week for the show. C'mon - let's see your best fox trot and rumba - you can do it and the wives would be amazed at all of your hard work and effort! :bouncy:

Sorry but I also had this convo with the wife....Reality TV (from Survivor to these contestant shows) are all that's wrong with TV these days.

I'd rather watch the Discovery or History channel and learn something. But...to each their own.

On that note, my wife, being from Detroit, doesn't quite understand the whole football obsession thing. But she has learned to accept it since coming to Pittsburgh while we were dating and seeing all the craziness. Her family came into town one time and were amazed that there were stores with only Steeler stuff and that people were wearing Black & Gold everywhere. I told them they should see it during the season! (It was in the Spring!)

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-14-2006, 01:21 PM
HG..I want to cover your back...but to be honest...You could take away the dancing and I would be just as happy to watch Sara Evans.

Reality TV for me means....."WOW SARA EVANS IS FREAKIN HOT!!!!!...oh....their dancing?....*click*.... HEY!!!!...Gilligan reruns!!!!!!!!

memphissteelergirl
09-14-2006, 02:29 PM
Sorry but I also had this convo with the wife....Reality TV (from Survivor to these contestant shows) are all that's wrong with TV these days.

I'd rather watch the Discovery or History channel and learn something. But...to each their own.

:iagree:
Not to put down anyone here that watches them, but they just are not my cup of tea. That said though, those female dancers are in amazing shape! It's sickening...hehe.

tony hipchest
09-14-2006, 04:11 PM
HG..I want to cover your back...but to be honest...You could take away the dancing and I would be just as happy to watch Sara Evans.

Reality TV for me means....."WOW SARA EVANS IS FREAKIN HOT!!!!!...oh....their dancing?....*click*.... HEY!!!!...Gilligan reruns!!!!!!!!

lol. gilligan reruns and survivor are one and the same

HometownGal
09-14-2006, 04:58 PM
:iagree:
Not to put down anyone here that watches them, but they just are not my cup of tea. That said though, those female dancers are in amazing shape! It's sickening...hehe.

Yes they sure are!

Look - as someone else said - to each his/her own. The only reason I even posted about the show in the first place is because Emmitt Smith is a contestant, as Jerry Rice was last season. I thought it might pique some interest for that reason alone.

Hey - all is not lost. Maybe after my hair coloring, highlighting and cut next week, I'll start a thread - now that just might get a little more of a positive response. :bouncy: :busted: (just funnin' with you Lyn - LOL):cool:

floodcitygirl
09-14-2006, 05:12 PM
Yes they sure are!

Look - as someone else said - to each his/her own. The only reason I even posted about the show in the first place is because Emmitt Smith is a contestant, as Jerry Rice was last season. I thought it might pique some interest for that reason alone.

Hey - all is not lost. Maybe after my hair coloring, highlighting and cut next week, I'll start a thread - now that just might get a little more of a positive response. :bouncy: :busted: (just funnin' with you Lyn - LOL):cool:That's ok HTG, you go ahead and post whatever topic you want...dancing, hair, pedicures. I'm sure these tough boys around here can handle it! (lol)

HometownGal
09-15-2006, 08:00 AM
That's ok HTG, you go ahead and post whatever topic you want...dancing, hair, pedicures. I'm sure these tough boys around here can handle it! (lol)

You're tempting me ya know? :sofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
09-15-2006, 11:54 AM
rules concerning dancing...

1 if there is no pole on stage, its not dancing.
2 if the dancers costumes consists of more than a g string and garter belt, its not dancing.
3 if a man gets on stage , and doesn't immediatly get the crap kicked out of him by bouncers, its not dancing.

Hammer67
09-15-2006, 03:20 PM
I told my wife that if there were only men in this world, there would be no jewelry and no dancing...

Which would be fine by me.

THis once chick was trying to guilt trip me once: "You should take your wife dancing and sacrifce for her!" Screw that! My wife knew I wasn't a dancer before she married me. We slow danced at the wedding and that was it.

Besides, vertically, I am clumsy. It's my horizontal dancing that she loves....:banana: :sofunny:

Stillers#1
09-15-2006, 08:13 PM
That's ok HTG, you go ahead and post whatever topic you want...dancing, hair, pedicures. I'm sure these tough boys around here can handle it! (lol)

Just as long as we don't talk about cramps, or any feminine prodcut with wings.

memphissteelergirl
09-20-2006, 02:54 PM
Just as long as we don't talk about cramps, or any feminine prodcut with wings.

Don't worry...we wouldn't do that to you...:sofunny:

HometownGal
09-20-2006, 02:57 PM
Don't worry...we wouldn't do that to you...:sofunny:

Darned right we wouldn't - we have more class than that. :smile:

As long as you guys don't talk about "the scratch" or laughing about pulling the covers over your wives' heads after passing gas - you've got a deal! :cheers: