PDA

View Full Version : Nike Ads With Urlacher, Polamalu, Shula

Atlanta Dan
09-12-2006, 08:47 PM
As a further indication that I watch waaay too much football, on about the third or fourth viewing (as my drinking continued at a steady pace through this past Sunday afternoon) I started paying attention to the ad featuring the mythical Nike high school team and attempted to start picking out the players and coaches in the ad (e.g. - Jimmy Johnson teaches history, Don Shula coaches the team, and Troy Polamalu + Brian Urlacher captain the defense).

If you need further confirmation as to how much weight Nike carries in pro sports, check out the web site for "Briscoe High" and everyone in the ad.

http://www.nike.com/nikegridiron/index.jhtml?ref=uslanding&sitesrc=uslanding#briscoe

MattsMe
09-12-2006, 09:11 PM
I can't imagine how much that cost to produce.

BBC
09-12-2006, 09:32 PM
What I couldn't understand is how a team with LaDainian Tomlinson, Brian Urlacher, and Troy Polamalu could be losing to a high school football team.

Then I realized they had Michael Vick too :dang:

Atlanta Dan
09-12-2006, 09:35 PM
What I couldn't understand is how a team with LaDainian Tomlinson, Brian Urlacher, and Troy Polamalu could be losing to a high school football team.

Touche :)

klick81
09-13-2006, 10:53 AM
LOL...that's a sweet commercial though.

HburgXL06
09-13-2006, 03:36 PM

Didn't you see that they had do a gadget play with LT passin the ball to win?

LOL...that's a sweet commercial though.

It is and they are sweet commercials. I can't wait to see what other ones they put out on this theme. Hopefully we get to see Troy level someone or get an interception.

BuFu

lilyoder6
09-13-2006, 07:45 PM
he did get a hit on the one they had lt throw a touchdown

boLT fan
09-13-2006, 07:55 PM
Whoever plays Bryan is one lucky kid. Getting to do a commercial with a bunch of HOFers or future HOFers.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-14-2006, 01:09 PM
I just don't get the comercial,but I wish I was the one playing the kid.

To be around the HOFers and future HOFers (plus the chic that plays his mom is HOT) would just be too cool.

boLT fan
09-14-2006, 01:59 PM
I just don't get the comercial,but I wish I was the one playing the kid.

The whole point of the commercial is that the kid represents the future of football.

lilyoder6
09-14-2006, 08:30 PM
got primetime has his daddy.. and one of the hottest chicks in the school in likes him...