PDA

View Full Version : Open question...

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-13-2006, 12:23 AM
I tried to give our local poet, Steelergirl, some points for her latest poem and I got a strange message it said basically I needed to give points to other people before I could give her anymore... WTF???
I give out points to people I think deserve them, and sparingly at that. If I think that someone has earned points they get them. Why am i being told I have to give points to people who I don't believe have earned them??? I could see if I was abusing the system but I don't. Does anyone know the answer?

Lyn
09-13-2006, 12:28 PM
I tried to give our local poet, Steelergirl, some points for her latest poem and I got a strange message it said basically I needed to give points to other people before I could give her anymore... WTF???
I give out points to people I think deserve them, and sparingly at that. If I think that someone has earned points they get them. Why am i being told I have to give points to people who I don't believe have earned them??? I could see if I was abusing the system but I don't. Does anyone know the answer?

The only thing that makes common sense is that there has to be some type of regulation or you could give one person several points. I think it was set up the way it is for fairness to others.

Stlrs4Life
09-13-2006, 05:42 PM
All you have to do is wait 24 hrs, and you can give her some more rep points.

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-13-2006, 10:31 PM
All you have to do is wait 24 hrs, and you can give her some more rep points.

I haven't given her any points since her week one poem!

SteelersFever
09-16-2006, 11:01 AM

You were unable to give her reputation because the reputation spread was enabled. However, I just disabled it since reputation is for commenting now only. So, feel free to give all the reputation you want without anything standing in your way!