PDA

View Full Version : True friend !

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 07:45 AM
I thought this was kinda funny!
We just got a patio and walkway put in this week. Between the hot tub deck and the pool deck. I had six Steelers stepping stones between the two before, but we were just getting too much grass in the pool, mostly from the kids. So one of my best friends is a huge Browns fan, can you beleive it? And he owns a concrete co. He put one of my Steelers stepping stones in the concrete at the foot of the pool deck stairs. His brother and him said it was the hardest thing they ever did, because it was Steelers. It came out so cool. He mentioned to my wife, that he must be a true friend to do something Steelers for me! LOL. Is this a true friend?
The other five stones are now in the mulch and flowers beds around the patio.

LambertIsGod58
07-02-2005, 09:48 AM
I would have to say so...I couldn't have done it for a Browns fan.

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 10:24 AM
I would have to say so...I couldn't have done it for a Browns fan.
Thats exactly what I was thinking, must be Steelers mentality!

bengalsfan21
07-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Ummm heres a question....How did you find someone who is a browns fan,and how are they still a Browns fan??

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 10:50 AM
I live just east of Cleve. Though I can`t wait to move back to Southern PA one of these days. He one big flaw is the browns thing, othere than that, he is pretty cool

bengalsfan21
07-02-2005, 10:53 AM
I live just east of Cleve. Though I can`t wait to move back to Southern PA one of these days. He one big flaw is the browns thing, othere than that, he is pretty cool

I know what you mean...I have a friend who likes the Broncos and last season we went to the Monday night game here and I think we faught more then the other fans... :D

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Thats one thing we don`t do! No Steelers/brownie games.

bengalsfan21
07-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Thats one thing we don`t do! No Steelers/brownie games.

:D ...It ruins your friendship for a week or so...at least it did ours until the next bengals game, he has bengals season tickets but is a broncos fan...I think he needs to come out of the closet and admit he is a bengals fan :)

BB2W
07-02-2005, 11:55 AM
That sounds pretty cool! No Bengals fan would do that. :poke:

bigbensgirl7
07-02-2005, 01:13 PM
Sounds like a good friend to me.

Prosdo
07-02-2005, 01:16 PM
Sounds like a good friend to me.

Indeed it does. I don't know many Browns fans who wouldn't have thrown it lol.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-02-2005, 03:22 PM
yeah, i'd say thats definately friendship...seems u guys probabaly only hate each other 2 days outta the year during the games right! :D

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 10:14 PM
:D ...It ruins your friendship for a week or so...at least it did ours until the next bengals game, he has bengals season tickets but is a broncos fan...I think he needs to come out of the closet and admit he is a bengals fan :)
Speaking of coming out of the closet, you ready for that Steelers hat yet?