PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Charge Jets With Tampering.

Livinginthe past
09-13-2006, 10:11 AM
The Patriots have filed a complaint with the NFL regarding the dubious negotiating tactics of the Jets.

The Patriots contend they gave Branch permission to discuss only terms of a contract and not what a team would offer the Patriots in trade, according to the Boston Globe and Boston Herald. The papers said New England contends the Jets told Branch what they would offer.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9655889

This should add a little spice to the upcoming week2 match up - not that we are short of intrigue with the Jets signing every spare Patriots body and the Jets HC being a part of the BB 'tree of coaching excellence'.

NM

tony hipchest
09-13-2006, 10:24 AM
This should add a little spice to the upcoming week2 match up - not that we are short of intrigue with the Jets signing every spare Patriots body and the Jets HC being a part of the BB 'tree of coaching excellence'.

NM

:blah:

typical bloodsucking tactics. the pats are hoping to score an extra jets draftpick out of the deal, and if nothing else set the groundwork and set of rules for inevitable future negotiations amongst the 2 teams. it will probably come out that the pats were using backhanded methods playing seattle and the jets against eachother.

pretty petty on the patriots part.

klick81
09-13-2006, 11:46 AM
Looks like they're desperately trying to grab onto SOMETHING while they sink.

HometownGal
09-13-2006, 01:09 PM
I'm sorry, LITP, but I have to agree here with Tony and klick. It seems like a desperate move on the Pats' part to get the one up on a division rival. In light of the recent story that came out about the Pats/Bills, isn't this a little pot/kettle on their part? :blah:

Livinginthe past
09-13-2006, 01:49 PM
Well, im just reporting the facts - make of them what you will.

Hitting up free agency players for information regarding their ex team isn't illegal, but what the Jets allegedly done must be.

If it can be proved, it just shows that other teams will do what they can to put on over on the best team in the AFCE.

NM

tony hipchest
09-13-2006, 02:20 PM
Well, im just reporting the facts - make of them what you will.

Hitting up free agency players for information regarding their ex team isn't illegal, but what the Jets allegedly done must be.

NMso youre saying you dont know if what the jets allegedly done is illegal or not? report away then.

must be a slow "news" day for you being that this story broke 2-3 days ago. patriots threaten to sue or file grievances against someone every year it seems. just a routine fishing expidition to give their lawyers some work. pretty soon they'll just go the al davis route and start suing the NFL every year.

Atlanta Dan
09-13-2006, 03:57 PM
The Pats-Jets relationship is a blood feud going back to Parcells going to the Jets from the Pats in the mid-1990s and Belichek then turning down the Jets HC job to go with the Pats several years later.

To illustrate the depth of the mutual loathing betwen these owners, the most analogous situation I can cite for Steelers fans is when Al Davis bankrolled George Atkinson's slander suit against Chuck Noll in the mid-1970s (after Atkinson punched Swann in the back of the head and Noll then referred to a "criminal element" being present in the NFL - those were the days, eh?)

The tampering charge may or may not have merit, but if it was someone other than the Jets that spoke with Branch the Pats might have let it slide.

Livinginthe past
09-13-2006, 05:04 PM
The Pats-Jets relationship is a blood feud going back to Parcells going to the Jets from the Pats in the mid-1990s and Belichek then turning down the Jets HC job to go with the Pats several years later.

To illustrate the depth of the mutual loathing betwen these owners, the most analogous situation I can cite for Steelers fans is when Al Davis bankrolled George Atkinson's slander suit against Chuck Noll in the mid-1970s (after Atkinson punched Swann in the back of the head and Noll then referred to a "criminal element" being present in the NFL - those were the days, eh?)

The tampering charge may or may not have merit, but if it was someone other than the Jets that spoke with Branch the Pats might have let it slide.

Thats probably true.

Im looking forward to this weeks match up more and more.

I also think alot of the bad blood goes back to Parcells losing focus on the SB vs the Packers and worrying more about his contract with the Jets - what he did was selfish and unforgiveable.

Of course, Boston dont need much of a reason to hate NY anyways.

NM

hardwork
09-13-2006, 05:30 PM

It goes back a lot further then that.

tony hipchest
09-13-2006, 05:40 PM
It goes back a lot further then that.yes, it goes back to the years and years the patriots were the pissant of the division. even the lowly jets could claim a title.

Tankus_Maximus
09-14-2006, 12:23 AM
Cheatin a$$ Pats...good to see this "dynasty" in decline.

How many guys have they lost & tried to replace with other re-treads? Chad Brown last year..Seau this year?

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 02:05 AM
Its funny how people get over-excited when you fail to win the SB for the 1st time in 3 years.

The same people who cream their panties when the Steelers win one, and one that will be remembered more for the poor level of officiating than it will for the way Pittsburgh stumbled their way over the line.

Probably for the best.

NM

hardwork
09-14-2006, 02:46 AM
Its funny how people get over-excited when you fail to win the SB for the 1st time in 3 years.

The same people who cream their panties when the Steelers win one, and one that will be remembered more for the poor level of officiating than it will for the way Pittsburgh stumbled their way over the line.

Probably for the best.

NM

Yes, and of course who will forget the sterling play of Pittsburgh's QB? What was his name? Ben ThebiggerthegametheworseIplay?

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 02:52 AM
Yes, and of course who will forget the sterling play of Pittsburgh's QB? What was his name? Ben ThebiggerthegametheworseIplay?

maybe we are being a little unfair here?

Its not every team that has a QB who can raise his game in the post-season - I remember that horrific effort Ben had against us in the AFCCG - shhhh dont mention the AFCCG's - then he repeats the effort in the SB.

Sure, Brady had a poor game against Denver but I dont remember doing anything as embarrassing as throwing for the same amount of yardage as his best receiver caught!

Shameful.

Good job that Seattle choked worse than Ben that day, come to think of it good job the Colts choked even bigger than Bettis earlier.

Im looking forward to the natural order being restored this year - where its the team with ability under pressure that wins it all - not the team that choked the least.

NM

HometownGal
09-14-2006, 09:01 AM

Probably for the best.

NM

Do you mean the same way the Pats are remembered for the infamous Tuck Rule? :rolleyes: The color green does not become you Pats fans.

We Steelers fans remember how our team was the underdog in every single playoff game, we remember how our guys rose to each occasion and conquered, but most of all, well - see the t-shirt below. You'll get the picture. :wink:

http://images.cafepress.com/product/69114110v8_240x240_Front.jpg

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 09:57 AM
Do you mean the same way the Pats are remembered for the infamous Tuck Rule? :rolleyes: The color green does not become you Pats fans.

We Steelers fans remember how our team was the underdog in every single playoff game, we remember how our guys rose to each occasion and conquered, but most of all, well - see the t-shirt below. You'll get the picture. :wink:

http://images.cafepress.com/product/69114110v8_240x240_Front.jpg

Its funny you should mention the tuck rule - everyone who understands the laws of the game knows it was a the right call - maybe thats why its taken a while to sink in over here :wink:

I look back at the way the Steelers won last year and I see an alignment of incredibly unlikely circumstances all coming together to help fat-man Jerome get his ring - even surviving a goalline fumble by the obese blob himself and yet another choke by VanderShank.

Whats amusing is watching the Steelers faithful finally jump on the Manning bandwagon - like their team was the one to expose the guy at the highest level - still...it is a copycat league I guess.

I remember how the Steelers faithful cried into their beer after losing Hopelessberger for a couple of games, but then couldn't see how the same theory applied when the Bengals lost their star QB, Carson Palmer - nuthin' like a little hypocrisy is there?

Its also fascinating to note that its only the teams that felt they got shafted by the Patriots - the Raiders, the Rams, feel the need to whine about it years later - months after the SB Pittsburgh fans are still whimpering about 'crybaby' Hawks fans - even though the Steelers were the ones to get the rub of the green (the folding green maybe?)

Even now the same crybabies whine that they aren't top of the power rankings - boo hoo - try winning a SB that doesnt come with an asterix then you might get that respect.

NM

tony hipchest
09-14-2006, 10:10 AM
Even now the same crybabies whine that they aren't top of the power rankings - boo hoo - try winning a SB that doesnt come with an asterix then you might get that respect.

NMholy shit youre bitter! so much for that 3-peat patnation was boastfully smug about. still got them crow feathers in your teeth huh? a little nervous that teams are catching on to the secret formula of defeating brady? hit him in the mouth once early and youre in the game. i wonder what the genius mangini has up his sleeve?

the pats only have 10 winable games this year. if they lose to the jets you might as well put a fork in them.

Tankus_Maximus
09-14-2006, 10:33 AM
He's having a "heavy-flow" week...his pillow isn't as absorbent as it used to be.

I think he's just gripping that peice by peice his "dynasty" is getting dismantled, and he knows that he won't see this kind of success for the rest of his lifetime. The next time The Pats will be on top will be the next time Haley's comet comes around.

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 10:48 AM
holy shit youre bitter! so much for that 3-peat patnation was boastfully smug about. still got them crow feathers in your teeth huh? a little nervous that teams are catching on to the secret formula of defeating brady? hit him in the mouth once early and youre in the game. i wonder what the genius mangini has up his sleeve?

the pats only have 10 winable games this year. if they lose to the jets you might as well put a fork in them.

Maybe the Steelers should try hitting him in the mouth wqhen they play him then - they've had plenty of opportunity over the last few years.

Maybe that LB corps just aint up to doing what the Bills did this weekend.

No wonder theres an asterix by the last SB :chuckle:

Bills > Steelers

NM

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 10:50 AM
He's having a "heavy-flow" week...his pillow isn't as absorbent as it used to be.

I think he's just gripping that peice by peice his "dynasty" is getting dismantled, and he knows that he won't see this kind of success for the rest of his lifetime. The next time The Pats will be on top will be the next time Haley's comet comes around.

Brady's Patriots 3 Bens Steelers 1.

Who's got the dynasty going on?

Ha ha.

Bye bye Tampaximus.

NM

tony hipchest
09-14-2006, 11:09 AM
Maybe the Steelers should try hitting him in the mouth wqhen they play him then - they've had plenty of opportunity over the last few years.

NM

you mean like his 1st matchup with the steelers where they knocked him out of the game? :chuckle:

('chick was hoping for that excuse to get the deer in headlights looking brady out of there).

bills wr's and secondary> pats wr's and secondary

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 11:17 AM
you mean like his 1st matchup with the steelers where they knocked him out of the game? :chuckle:

('chick was hoping for that excuse to get the deer in headlights looking brady out of there).

bills wr's and secondary> pats wr's and secondary

Who won that game, Tony?

Even deliberatly injuring the opposition QB doesnt always work does it - it may work against the bengals but it doesnt appear to be very effective against the Patriots.

couldnt even get it done against a rusty back up QB *tsk tsk*

Time for you to dream up another theory.

41-27.

NM

tony hipchest
09-14-2006, 12:09 PM
Who won that game, Tony?

Even deliberatly injuring the opposition QB doesnt always work does it - it may work against the bengals but it doesnt appear to be very effective against the Patriots.

41-27.

NM
litp trick #119- ask why the steelers cant hit brady early (like on the halloween game where he threw away the ball constantly) and when hes proven otherwise he changes the topic from hits on brady by the steelers to "the pats won with a rusty qb"

too bad thats not the point or has anything to do with the point i made.

deflect and distort. rinse, lather, repeat.

from what i recall you didnt even watch that game right? it was your earlier assertion that brady had won it and when you list his record against the steelers you always incude it as one of his big wins.

so now anytime brady gets hit its a deliberate injury huh?

its part of footbal. qb's get hit. you better get used to it. after all its not my theory, its the well known theory of the d-coords he faces. its just that the theory is much easier to execute with the loss of players and coordinators now.

and here you thought the pats would go down as the greatest "dynasty" of all time!
:sofunny: LMAO! need a toothpick for them feathers?

time for you to dream up another 3 peat and dynasty.

HometownGal
09-14-2006, 01:42 PM
Its funny you should mention the tuck rule - everyone who understands the laws of the game knows it was a the right call - maybe thats why its taken a while to sink in over here :wink:

I look back at the way the Steelers won last year and I see an alignment of incredibly unlikely circumstances all coming together to help fat-man Jerome get his ring - even surviving a goalline fumble by the obese blob himself and yet another choke by VanderShank.

Whats amusing is watching the Steelers faithful finally jump on the Manning bandwagon - like their team was the one to expose the guy at the highest level - still...it is a copycat league I guess.

I remember how the Steelers faithful cried into their beer after losing Hopelessberger for a couple of games, but then couldn't see how the same theory applied when the Bengals lost their star QB, Carson Palmer - nuthin' like a little hypocrisy is there?

Its also fascinating to note that its only the teams that felt they got shafted by the Patriots - the Raiders, the Rams, feel the need to whine about it years later - months after the SB Pittsburgh fans are still whimpering about 'crybaby' Hawks fans - even though the Steelers were the ones to get the rub of the green (the folding green maybe?)

NM

Meow meow meow meow meow - geez Nigel put away the cat claws! I'm not even going to waste my time addressing your nonsensical post. The Steelers are the Super Bowl XL champions no matter how you try to taint it. They worked hard for it and they earned that title. Live with it.

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 02:17 PM
Meow meow meow meow meow - geez Nigel put away the cat claws! I'm not even going to waste my time addressing your nonsensical post. The Steelers are the Super Bowl XL champions no matter how you try to taint it. They worked hard for it and they earned that title. Live with it.

Looks like you're attempting to address it to me.

I really dont have to try and taint it, its pretty clear by the way everyone was soooo defensive about it that Steleer fans know it deserves its asterix - immaculate referring to go along with the Immaculate reception some might say.

NM

MattsMe
09-14-2006, 02:17 PM
Belichick and Brady's bitter bandwagon bitches bringing down the board. What a joke.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-14-2006, 02:24 PM
If it was a team that wasn't in thier division I doubt the Pats would even care.

Just because it's the Jets...they are making a big boo-hoo out of it.

To seek a trade and new contract,don't you have to discuss what they will give up to get you?Isn't that part of trading?

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 02:25 PM
If it was a team that wasn't in thier division I doubt the Pats would even care.

Just because it's the Jets...they are making a big boo-hoo out of it.

To seek a trade and new contract,don't you have to discuss what they will give up to get you?Isn't that part of trading?

Actually, no.

The compensation the Jets were going to give the Patriots for Branch has absolutely nothing to do with Branch or his agent.

NM

HometownGal
09-14-2006, 03:35 PM
Looks like you're attempting to address it to me.

I really dont have to try and taint it, its pretty clear by the way everyone was soooo defensive about it that Steleer fans know it deserves its asterix - immaculate referring to go along with the Immaculate reception some might say.

NM

I'm not going to argue with a Pats fan on a Steelers BB about our very much earned and deserved SB trophy, which makes Lombardi #5. :stickout: Geez - pretty soon Dan Rooney is going to have to fork out the moola to buy another display case - squeezing #6 in there would be a little too crowded, don't you agree? :cool:

Nigel, seriously - the envy is obvious. Get over it, move on and shake that booty and those Pats' pompons like a good little cheerleader. :wink:

P.S. What has gotten into you lately? I'm telling ya - it's that tea you're drinking. Might I suggest Earl Grey instead? I know now what Santy Claus is going to bring you this Christmas. :blurp: :smile:

augustashark
09-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Who won that game, Tony?

41-27.

NM

01 game= Kordell at QB

04 game=Ben (rookie) at QB

Sounds like you guys just lucked out! If it was'nt for poor QB play in both those games we win. You won so I give the Pats credit, but for you to act like it was a walk in the park is utter nonsense. "Rusty backup", this just shows your knowledge on football (not much) Drew was only a number one draft pick and had set passing records while with the Pats. He's still the all time leading passer in Pats history and led them to a SB with alot less talent then Bradys had.

Your banter is getting old!:rolleyes:

MasterOfPuppets
09-14-2006, 04:23 PM
I'm not going to argue with a Pats fan on a Steelers BB about our very much earned and deserved SB trophy, which makes Lombardi #5. :stickout: Geez - pretty soon Dan Rooney is going to have to fork out the moola to buy another display case - squeezing #6 in there would be a little too crowded, don't you agree? :cool:

Nigel, seriously - the envy is obvious. Get over it, move on and shake that booty and those Pats' pompons like a good little cheerleader. :wink:

P.S. What has gotten into you lately? I'm telling ya - it's that tea you're drinking. Might I suggest Earl Grey instead? I know now what Santy Claus is going to bring you this Christmas. :blurp: :smile:
he's starting to realize the patsy are in a downward spiral, so he's getting in all the shots he can before the pats miss the playoffs.

MattsMe
09-14-2006, 06:47 PM
Brady's Patriots 3 Bens Steelers 1.

Who's got the dynasty going on?

NM

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: You got us there! Brady's Pats won 3, Ben's Steelers failed to win 3, and they had a whole 2 years to do it! Gosh, Ben's Steelers are horrible.

silver & black
09-14-2006, 07:33 PM
[QUOTE=Livinginthe past;149675]Its funny you should mention the tuck rule - everyone who understands the laws of the game knows it was a the right call - maybe thats why its taken a while to sink in over here :wink:

:rolleyes: Anyone with eyes can see it was clearly a fumble. Pats fans are THE ONLY fans that think it was a legitimate call. The pats were beat... the officials gave you a gift... it cost us ring #4.

I'm not bitter or anything...:rolleyes:

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 10:07 PM

You say - "im not going to spend the time arguing....etc etc....zzzzzzzz" then you actually go ahead and do that...twice.

I dont have to convince you of my envy or lack of - quite simply there is nothing to be envious of - you have your history and a tainted SB win to give you false hope.

I have a team who is in the midst of a Dynastic run of form, factor in that the current era of Brady and BB own the Steelers exclusively - much the same as you own the Bengals.

You can have the odd regular season win, but you can't get it done aginst the patriots when it counts - which is why you are the one suffering from envy.

Keep on with the 'tea' jokes...they do get funny as some stage I presume....??

Dont forget Patriots>Steelers>Bengals

Thats how it is.

Thats how its going to be.

You take it easy now, dont get too drunk on whatever stereotypical beverage you enjoy consuming :wink:

NM

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 10:10 PM
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: You got us there! Brady's Pats won 3, Ben's Steelers failed to win 3, and they had a whole 2 years to do it! Gosh, Ben's Steelers are horrible.

Finally.

You've seen the light.

Praise the lord - we have a convert.

NM

ps. I do understand irony

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 10:11 PM
he's starting to realize the patsy are in a downward spiral, so he's getting in all the shots he can before the pats miss the playoffs.

At least we have 'form' - something to spiral downward from.

When you are one of the least respected SB Champs of modern times I guess the only thing to do is to try and win another one eh?

Who's going to retire this year to make it happen?

NM

HometownGal
09-14-2006, 10:36 PM
You say - "im not going to spend the time arguing....etc etc....zzzzzzzz" then you actually go ahead and do that...twice.

Mmmmkay. If you call what I posted arguing, you really are a sensitive chap, aren't ya? :rolleyes:

I dont have to convince you of my envy or lack of - quite simply there is nothing to be envious of - you have your history and a tainted SB win to give you false hope.

And 5 much deserved Super Bowl trophies. :busted:

I have a team who is in the midst of a Dynastic run of form, factor in that the current era of Brady and BB own the Steelers exclusively - much the same as you own the Bengals.

Keep rubbing that lamp, Nigel - a genie just might pop out, but don't count on getting your wish - I'd lay odds that the genie is a Steelers fan - the Steeler Nation is worldwide. :bouncy:

You can have the odd regular season win, but you can't get it done aginst the patriots when it counts - which is why you are the one suffering from envy.

I'm going to assume here that you had a brain fart when you wrote this sentence, as I view you as a pretty smart guy. At least the Steelers got to the AFCC when they lost to the Pats. Brady and BB got splattered all over the field last season in the AFC Divisional playoff game by the Broncos - a team that the Steelers beat like a rented mule. :sofunny: Green definitely is not your color, sugar. :wink:

Keep on with the 'tea' jokes...they do get funny as some stage I presume....??

Pardon me for trying to inject a little humor to lighten the mood in replying to your ongoing diatribe. :blah:

Dont forget Patriots>Steelers>Bengals

Thats how it is.

Thats how its going to be.

Keep rubbing that magic lamp now, ya hear? :blah:

You take it easy now, dont get too drunk on whatever stereotypical beverage you enjoy consuming :wink:

Gee you're swell - thanks for the well wishes. :blurp:

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 10:39 PM
The genie was having an off day when you got humiliated in your own house then?

Twice?

Im sure i'll get accused of repeating myself, but then im dealing with people who keep bleating on about rings gained by players who havent taken the field in decades.

The best you can do is beating the team that beat the Patriots - well done thats a hell of an acheivement.

Although i'll take the direct head-2-head everytime...sugar.

NM

Tankus_Maximus
09-14-2006, 10:45 PM
Nigel???? Nigel???
BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA

All that's missing is those nasty Euro Teeth.

You don't have those Austin Powers teeth....do ya?

augustashark
09-14-2006, 10:59 PM

Twice?

Im sure i'll get accused of repeating myself, but then im dealing with people who keep bleating on about rings gained by players who havent taken the field in decades.

The best you can do is beating the team that beat the Patriots - well done thats a hell of an acheivement.

Although i'll take the direct head-2-head everytime...sugar.

NM

Defending SB Champs! :dang:

What is it that keeps you from understanding this?

I'm glad you failed to respond to my other post, you have been beat on the board time and time again, but yet you keep going on.

Lets review who you have lost to on a head to head matchup.

Suit, TH, Shark, Hometowngirl, Masterofpuppets.....I could go on but I see this is getting a little embarassing and I really don't want to get banned for making you tinkle your panties and you getting upset and sending pm's to all the mods.

BlackNGold203
09-14-2006, 11:08 PM
Everybody getting along OK here???

good...good.....:cool: :cool:

HometownGal
09-14-2006, 11:56 PM

Twice?

Ummm - I wasn't the one making blatant predictions or rubbing that lamp raw. :busted:

What the hell does it matter when the Steelers won their trophies? The fact remains that the Steelers have won FIVE SB trophies. Did you lose 2005 in a time warp or something? :eyecrazy: Speaking of bleating - you're doing more than enough to cover the rest of us - thanks! :wink:

Well, schnookums - I think this is quite an achievement.....:cool:

http://www.steelers-fan.com/cowhersuper.jpg

Tankus_Maximus
09-15-2006, 12:38 AM
She said schnookums!!! bwaa haaa haa haaa

Livinginthe past
09-15-2006, 02:04 AM
She said schnookums!!! bwaa haaa haa haaa

Shouldn't you be out on a date with your sister or something?

NM

Livinginthe past
09-15-2006, 02:06 AM
Ummm - I wasn't the one making blatant predictions or rubbing that lamp raw. :busted:

What the hell does it matter when the Steelers won their trophies? The fact remains that the Steelers have won FIVE SB trophies. Did you lose 2005 in a time warp or something? :eyecrazy: Speaking of bleating - you're doing more than enough to cover the rest of us - thanks! :wink:

Well, schnookums - I think this is quite an achievement.....:cool:

http://www.steelers-fan.com/cowhersuper.jpg

Who needs to count sheep when you have a HTG post to read good stuf....zzzzzzzzz

NM

X-Terminator
09-15-2006, 03:26 AM
Who needs to count sheep when you have a HTG post to read good stuf....zzzzzzzzz

NM

Welcome to the JERK side, LITP. Way to go - I always knew you had it in ya...

So I guess now because you've been wronged, somehow, you're going to start acting like a spoiled 2-year old brat. Maybe I was wrong to think you were more mature than that.

HometownGal
09-15-2006, 07:31 AM

NM

LMAO!! :sofunny: Is that the best you can do? Hey LITP - you're the one who made the boneheaded statements, not I. It seems you forgot somehwere along the line that the Steelers have won 5 Super Bowls, most recently last season. I was just trying to jog your memory, which appears to be selectively poor in this thread. :cool:

Livinginthe past
09-15-2006, 08:09 AM
Welcome to the JERK side, LITP. Way to go - I always knew you had it in ya...

So I guess now because you've been wronged, somehow, you're going to start acting like a spoiled 2-year old brat. Maybe I was wrong to think you were more mature than that.

And here's you being all chivalrous, im impressed.

No-one is forcing HTG to reply, and she seems more than capable of holding her own.

Unfortunately this episode is boring me.

I also dont really give a crap what you think......what made you think I did?

NM

tony hipchest
09-15-2006, 09:32 AM
the patriots are trying to file a grieivance against branch for all the fines he incurred while a patriot. but these are fines. the patriots are facing an uphill battle cause a team cant fine a player who is not on its roster. they are also trying to go after a portion of his signing bonus. what a bitch of a franchise.

lmao! penny pincher kraft will go broke if he dont get that money back. oh wait, maybe hes gonna give it to brady for that hometown discount he took to keep the team together. SUCKER!!!!!!

while brady is bitching and moaning and crying over the loss of his buddies, and thinking how he couldve had a $100,000,000 contract like the great culpeppers, mannings, and mcnabbs, kraft is laughing all the way to the bank.

hey brady. hows it feel to make a.smith and v. young type money?

bwa..

ha..

haha.

bradys pissed, hurt, and without focus

Tankus_Maximus
09-15-2006, 09:53 AM
on a date with my sister??? ooooh, you think I'm a redneck!!

Sorry holmes...I'm a mojado! I'm in Cali, not the South. It's only listed under my name.

Pendejo.

X-Terminator
09-15-2006, 10:23 AM
No-one is forcing HTG to reply

IRONY ALERT! IRONY ALERT! :busted:

Unfortunately this episode is boring me.

Wow, we agree on something! Stop the press!

I also dont really give a crap what you think......what made you think I did?

And I don't really give a crap that you don't give a crap about what I think. So we're even.

Tankus_Maximus
09-15-2006, 10:41 AM
"Kick his a$$, Seabass!!!"

lmfao...and I really don't give a crap, that LITC doesn't give a crap, about what XTerminator gives a crap about!

Lyn
09-15-2006, 11:22 AM
Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda

Tankus_Maximus
09-16-2006, 10:51 AM
That pretty much sums it up.