PDA

View Full Version : New to the board

Big Fella
09-13-2006, 06:39 PM
Found it this morning, and it seems great.

I had been a daily poster at a different site, but have been unable to discuss Steelers football on that site for close to a few months now. Glad to have found an active board where I can talk Steelers football with a new set of Steelers brethren.

I was born in the 'Burgh but have spent the the last 20 (of 24) years in Cleveland, so I really appreciate the chance to talk about STEELERS football. I am looking forward to getting to know some of you as well.

83-Steelers-43
09-13-2006, 06:48 PM
Welcome to the board, nice to meet you and enjoy yourself.

SteelCityMan786
09-13-2006, 07:51 PM
Welcome man. Enjoy your stay here at Steelers Fever.

floodcitygirl
09-13-2006, 08:20 PM
Welcome to SF Big Fella! Enjoy!!!! :smile:

jaysta
09-14-2006, 12:30 AM
Welcome aboard our ship!

HometownGal
09-14-2006, 06:24 AM
Hiya Big Fella and welcome! :smile: Looking forward to some great football discussions with you.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-14-2006, 08:35 AM
Found it this morning, and it seems great.

I had been a daily poster at a different site, but have been unable to discuss Steelers football on that site for close to a few months now. Glad to have found an active board where I can talk Steelers football with a new set of Steelers brethren.

I was born in the 'Burgh but have spent the the last 20 (of 24) years in Cleveland, so I really appreciate the chance to talk about STEELERS football. I am looking forward to getting to know some of you as well.

Welcome brother....enjoy the site!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelerFanInCA
09-14-2006, 10:27 AM
Welcome to the site.

SteelShooter
09-18-2006, 12:35 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome .....................................and did I say "Hey There?"