PDA

View Full Version : Hey all!

Suitanim
09-13-2006, 07:47 PM
Just a quick visit to say hey. I hear a bunch of people got banned and such...too bad. Can't imgaine why there would be any problems at a board that allows Bengals fans to talk death smack to Steelers fans...oh well, I digress...

1st week thoughts.

Pats are done, and it will take a few weeks before the nuthugging media FINALLY jumps off the *****wagon. They remind me of K-mart trying to compete...just admit you're rebuilding and be done with it.

The Raiders sure look good, don't they? Hell, they made Phillip Rivers look like Joe Montana reincarnated. 3 wins this year? At best.

Miami is the real deal. They'll win 11 games this year...

Rats will come back down to Earth.

boLT fan
09-13-2006, 07:52 PM
Make a comment about Bengal fans smack talk, then smack a bunch of teams. Nice.

Nice to see ya again.

tony hipchest
09-13-2006, 07:52 PM
ahhhhh. refreshing.

were still awaiting a visit from tha rock to translate the raiders most recent press clippings. a healthy pennington should be something the pats cannot contend with but they have no running game. im thinking he gets hurt this weekend. i think only injuries or the steelers can ground the ratbirds. its tough relying on injuries (even as old as the birds are- bart scott seems to be the real deal) so the steelers will have to do.

SteelCityMan786
09-13-2006, 08:06 PM
Nice to hear from ya again Suit. Nice to see some of our veteran blood return for a visit.

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Good to see ya back, don't be such a stranger!!

I.C. Lights
09-13-2006, 09:46 PM
ahhhhh. refreshing.

were still awaiting a visit from tha rock to translate the raiders most recent press clippings. a healthy pennington should be something the pats cannot contend with but they have no running game. im thinking he gets hurt this weekend. i think only injuries or the steelers can ground the ratbirds. its tough relying on injuries (even as old as the birds are- bart scott seems to be the real deal) so the steelers will have to do.

Pennington looks good again so far this year, but you're right that the Jets are setting him up for disaster. The pats' lb's are always a force and I fear that the Jets will do anything to keep them, or any opponent for that matter, in the game. They've been my #2 team for years and its just been one frustration after another, but you gotta love 'em.

HometownGal
09-14-2006, 11:30 AM
Well look what the cat dragged in! :bouncy: Good to see you here again, R. :smile:

Stlrs4Life
09-14-2006, 04:16 PM
Just a quick visit to say hey. I hear a bunch of people got banned and such...too bad. Can't imgaine why there would be any problems at a board that allows Bengals fans to talk death smack to Steelers fans...oh well, I digress...

1st week thoughts.

Pats are done, and it will take a few weeks before the nuthugging media FINALLY jumps off the *****wagon. They remind me of K-mart trying to compete...just admit you're rebuilding and be done with it.

The Raiders sure look good, don't they? Hell, they made Phillip Rivers look like Joe Montana reincarnated. 3 wins this year? At best.

Miami is the real deal. They'll win 11 games this year...

Rats will come back down to Earth.

Hi suit.

Suitanim
09-14-2006, 08:25 PM
Make a comment about Bengal fans smack talk, then smack a bunch of teams. Nice.

Nice to see ya again.

But notice the "subtle" differences...I didn't say I'd kill any opposing teams players, fans, or fans relatives, nor did I wish death upon anyone. You'll need to look to the south part of Ohio for "fans" of that mental handicap.

Rivers looked good.

Against the Raiders. Too bad he can't play that group of misfits every week.

HburgXL06
09-15-2006, 09:28 AM
i think only injuries or the steelers can ground the ratbirds. its tough relying on injuries (even as old as the birds are- bart scott seems to be the real deal) so the steelers will have to do.

Age though is the decidin variable. Age can be the catalyst the starts the snowball effect leadin to the ravens breakdown by the end of the season. The age of that team makes them more prone to become injured. Age also means that key players on the team will become tired and worn out faster (mid-season at latest will mark a decidin change). Older players becomin tired and worn out faster also makes those players more prone to injury either from fatigue causin some movement in play that allows injury or from attemptin to push the body farther than it is able to go anymore and breaks under continued stress.

By mid-season the ravens will have a noticeable loss of "fire" in gameplay and from there it will be a snowball down a slippery slope to a third place spot in the division and out of playoff contention.

BuFu

Lyn
09-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Welcome back, Suit good to see your name here again. :)

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-15-2006, 11:33 AM
Hey Suit...

..Good to hear your first week thoughts..and THANK you for not jumping on the Falcons bandwagon!!! I am already soooo tired of hearing the sports heads talk about the rejuvenation of Vick. Reality check....didnt they go 6-2 last year, then finshed 2-6?
My thoughts are that in the NFC the Eagles are downright dangerous...Other than that I still see noone in that conference that can play in our division...unless the Panthers start doing what they are capable of. (I still think the Bears are overrated)
In the AFC I am keeping an eye on Cincy..(I dont believe that Palmers numbers are indicative of what he will be doing this year)..and I think that Miami will be better than they played last week. Denver could be better and I still think that Cutler will be a stud when they finally get rid of Jake the Fake QB.
Anyway...good to hear from ya again...and dont be a stranger brother!!

SteelShooter
09-17-2006, 01:44 AM
Hey Suit

Haiku_Dirtt
09-17-2006, 04:26 PM
WB Suit.

Someone forgot to tell the Dolphins that media praise doesn't add up in the win column. And yes the Rats beat two 0-2 teams now. So I guess Tampa and the Raiders are equally as good this week...and so are the Panthers.

But this isn't last years Baltimore though.

Livinginthe past
09-17-2006, 04:38 PM
Baltimore remain one dimensional.

They play good football with a lead, but I dont think they have the tools to recover from a 10-14 deficit.

NM

SteelCzar76
09-17-2006, 04:38 PM

I certainly hope they (Pats) are not finished yet. We have unfinished buisness.

"Hail Caesar,.....Hail the Black and Gold"

Livinginthe past
09-17-2006, 04:41 PM
I certainly hope they (Pats) are not finished yet. We have unfinished buisness.

"Hail Caesar,.....Hail the Black and Gold"

The end is nigh etc etc.... :cool:

Nothing i'd love more believe me - that would be one intense game.

Both teams are in a transition but they key is they are winning while doing it.

NM

SteelCzar76
09-17-2006, 05:04 PM
The end is nigh etc etc.... :cool:

Nothing i'd love more believe me - that would be one intense game.

Both teams are in a transition but they key is they are winning while doing it.

NM

Your the 800 pound gorilla on our backs LITP. I was actually sick when you lost to Denver last year. You are often defined by your opponent,....and until we defeat you,....i cannot rest. Your are the team that has come closest to Greatness in recent years. And if we want that glory,....we must go through you for it to be ours.
With that said,...... i wish you the absolute best of luck through the regular season. And i do believe those whom are predicting your downfall so early may just be fearful. Whereas i have no such fear,.....and only wish to be the fittest.

"Hail Caesar,.......Hail the Black and Gold"

Livinginthe past
09-17-2006, 05:10 PM
Your the 800 pound gorilla on our backs LITP. I was actually sick when you lost to Denver last year. You are often defined by your opponent,....and until we defeat you,....i cannot rest. Your are the team that has come closest to Greatness in recent years. And if we want that glory,....we must go through you for it to be ours.
With that said,...... i wish you the absolute best of luck through the regular season. And i do believe those whom are predicting your downfall so early may just be fearful. Whereas i have no such fear,.....and only wish to be the fittest.

"Hail Caesar,.......Hail the Black and Gold"

Thanks man,

Classy, insightful post.

Both teams look playoff bound - it would be a clash of the Titans.

NM

SteelCzar76
09-17-2006, 07:31 PM
Thanks man,

Classy, insightful post.

Both teams look playoff bound - it would be a clash of the Titans.

NM

I respect my opponents,...and give the victorious their just due (regardless of the charge). You guys handle your buisness,.... and we'll do the same. And let's give the rest of league a lesson on what a conferance Championship game should be like.

"Hail Caesar,......Hail the Black and Gold"