PDA

View Full Version : C'mon...Test me.

TheWretchedMass
07-02-2005, 09:01 AM
Since I'm such a stupid fuck who knows absolutely nothing about anything I challenge any of you to try and get into a argument with me about anything that IS NOT football.

It looks like it should be a pretty good time having a "battle of wits" with you morons.

Just to give you a little background about me, I:

1. Will graduate from The Ohio State University in less than 3 Quarters.
2. I have a class rank of 3rd for my major - Graphic Design.
3. My accumlative GPA is 3.74.
4. I already own an Associates degree in Afrikan Amerikan history. Oh yeah, don't call me stupid because I used a "K" instead of a "C"...if you knew anything (which I'm guessing you don't) you would know that the "K" is symbolic. I will respect anyone who can tell me why the "K" is symbolic.

Bring it on you dumb mutherfuckers. Or are you all just giant pussies?

bengalsfan21
07-02-2005, 09:42 AM
All bengals fans are not like this guys....so any judgement passed please keep it toward wretched bc I for one don;t want to be put in the category.

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 10:07 AM
Since I'm such a stupid fuck who knows absolutely nothing about anything I challenge any of you to try and get into a argument with me about anything that IS NOT football.

It looks like it should be a pretty good time having a "battle of wits" with you morons.

Just to give you a little background about me, I:

1. Will graduate from The Ohio State University in less than 3 Quarters.
2. I have a class rank of 3rd for my major - Graphic Design.
3. My accumlative GPA is 3.74.
4. I already own an Associates degree in Afrikan Amerikan history. Oh yeah, don't call me stupid because I used a "K" instead of a "C"...if you knew anything (which I'm guessing you don't) you would know that the "K" is symbolic. I will respect anyone who can tell me why the "K" is symbolic.

I was always told that if you use curse words, the way you do, it shows ignorance, and the lack of intellegence, because you didn`t know what else to say. Who cares what the "K" means? And this is the internet, so whatever we ask can easily be looked up, so big deal, mr.smarty, wow, you are so smart. How do you do it? Lookout SF we have a real smart one here.
I`ll give you a question anyway! But you only have sixty seconds to answer.
What NFL team hasn`t been to the playoffs in 15 years??

bengalsfan21
07-02-2005, 10:09 AM
Detroit.....

figg
07-02-2005, 12:17 PM
what a tool :busted: This is a football message board-if your in the blast/smack forum you should know what your talking about which you obviously dont. Thats why you tried to change the subject lmfao

bigbensgirl7
07-02-2005, 02:48 PM
Yo know, just when I thought you couldn't look any more ignorant-you prove me wrong. CONGRATS!!! You are here in a Pittsburgh Steelers MB talking smack, comparing stats that are not relevant, and trying to put us down. First off, if you can dish it out...you better be able to take it! Next, what good does it do to point out numerous times that we lost in the playoffs when your team hasn't been there for 15 years or so. Hell from what I've seen over at the Lair, they think your just as ignorant over there as most of us do. We don't care what you do in school or were you go...that doesn't mean you know about football and the Steelers and that's what this forum is...maybe if you go to an Afrikan Amerikan history forum...you might have some knowledge on the subject, but it is clear you don't have any when it comes to the Steelers and football in general!

LambertIsGod58
07-02-2005, 03:09 PM
LOL, I will be the first to admit I can not speak intelligently on AfriKan AmeriKan history. So I guess this means you belong to Mensa? I highly doubt it. The very way you speak shows your ignorance as a human being and it also shows that you are the gross misproduct of civil mutation. If you need a translation, let me "K"now.

LambertIsGod58
07-02-2005, 03:10 PM
:bouncy: By the way.....Let's ban this "K"lown.

bengalsfan21
07-02-2005, 03:11 PM
:bouncy: By the way.....Let's ban this "K"lown.

lol go sign the petiton

LambertIsGod58
07-02-2005, 03:14 PM
:monkey: Just did

bengalsfan21
07-02-2005, 03:43 PM
:monkey: Just did

:funny: :cheers:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-02-2005, 04:14 PM
And this my friends is what we call a Troll!!!!! And yes, we know this dude is not symbolic of what the rest of you are like here on SF.

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 11:06 PM
Wretched Mass not well liked!

BlitzburghRockCity
07-03-2005, 01:46 AM
Understatement of the year ?

clevestinks
07-03-2005, 06:28 AM
To bad he doesn`t have a major in Pychology, he needs some help!

LambertIsGod58
07-03-2005, 10:00 AM
Is that Psychology or Psykology? LOL......LOL......LOL.....

BlitzburghRockCity
07-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Or Psychology

Volpe1564
07-06-2005, 12:00 PM

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative3.jpg

:D

ironcitychef
07-06-2005, 06:11 PM
Something tells me my honeymoon came at the right time...:coffee:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-06-2005, 06:14 PM
well, u know these trolls, they post up and then leave for awhile...

clevestinks
07-06-2005, 07:59 PM
Chef see what you`ve been missing? We are looking forward to your input, and help!

BengalBrian
07-06-2005, 09:20 PM
This thread is still open?

BlitzburghRockCity
07-06-2005, 10:02 PM
only cuz wretched hasnt come back to stir up any more trouble since he started this thread, so it's been left open for everyone to keep on telling him how worthless this thread is :rolleyes:

Prosdo
07-06-2005, 10:33 PM
Something tells me my honeymoon came at the right time...:coffee:

Indeed it did. Welcome back! Hope you had a good time.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-07-2005, 12:05 AM
Yeah man, put up a thread and tell how it went..it has to be more interesting than talking about the Mass' worthless drivel..

Go_Cats
07-30-2005, 10:50 PM
Yo know, just when I thought you couldn't look any more ignorant-you prove me wrong. CONGRATS!!! You are here in a Pittsburgh Steelers MB talking smack, comparing stats that are not relevant, and trying to put us down. First off, if you can dish it out...you better be able to take it! Next, what good does it do to point out numerous times that we lost in the playoffs when your team hasn't been there for 15 years or so. Hell from what I've seen over at the Lair, they think your just as ignorant over there as most of us do. We don't care what you do in school or were you go...that doesn't mean you know about football and the Steelers and that's what this forum is...maybe if you go to an Afrikan Amerikan history forum...you might have some knowledge on the subject, but it is clear you don't have any when it comes to the Steelers and football in general!
God that's cold BBG

bigbensgirl7
07-31-2005, 09:58 AM
God that's cold BBG
Hey I speak the truth! All the guy did was try to get everyone in here pissed. This is the BF and if you are going to come in here and talk smack...then back it up with some facts (and if your using stats...make the stats relevant to each other)! I can't think of one quality post the guy had in here (he has had some at the Lair) but people like that just don't deserve to be treated with respect. I could have been a lot meaner to him then I was, but I kept it to myself...I don't need to stoop to his level!

bengalsfan21
07-31-2005, 11:11 AM
I say we bring him back, he is a cool guy once you get to know him....All in favor of giving him a second chance say "I".

I

figg
08-01-2005, 11:41 PM
I say we bring him back, he is a cool guy once you get to know him....All in favor of giving him a second chance say "I".

I

:puke: no thanks! He admit's he doesnt know football outside his team and thats debatable. There's no point just like his threads. :rolleyes:

bengalsfan21
08-01-2005, 11:52 PM
:puke: no thanks! He admit's he doesnt know football outside his team and thats debatable. There's no point just like his threads. :rolleyes:

Thats what makes it funny when you read his threads...He is a bengal homer and he got carried away...I will vouch for him if he does anything that deserves a ban after you bring him back you guys can ban me too....I know my rep doesn't say much here but I would like to think I made some friends here, so come on give him one more chance... :)

figg
08-02-2005, 12:01 AM
Thats what makes it funny when you read his threads...He is a bengal homer and he got carried away...I will vouch for him if he does anything that deserves a ban after you bring him back you guys can ban me too....I know my rep doesn't say much here but I would like to think I made some friends here, so come on give him one more chance... :)

no f-ing way in my book!

bengalsfan21
08-02-2005, 12:07 AM
no f-ing way in my book!

Hey I thought we were buds....One chance is all I ask if he screws up then you can ban the both of us...Thats a fair deal

bigbensgirl7
08-02-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm going to go with Figg and say No F***ing way...he doesn't deserve another chance back here. You can have your fun with him at the Lair, but we dont need people like that around here!

BengalBrian
08-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Honestly.. Could not give a rats ass.. BUT figg is being hipocritical even opening his mouth after how HE started at the lair.. If I put it up for a vote back in the day, I think noone would have said bring figg back.. But I made people accept it and he has brought diversity to the board in a good way.. Still annoying on occasion, but we still think of him and one of us.. :)

BlitzburghRockCity
08-02-2005, 09:03 PM
Hoenstly I dont see Mike giving him a second chance, but thats his call.

BengalBrian
08-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Hoenstly I dont see Mike giving him a second chance, but thats his call.
Just to clarify, I am not lobbying to bring him back.. I respect the staff's decision..

SteelersFever
08-02-2005, 11:29 PM
My answer is NO. Personal attacks = BANNED.

But, if he wants a chance to return, I suggest he write a 500 word composition apologizing to BBG7. Then after that, she will decide.

figg
08-02-2005, 11:35 PM
Honestly.. Could not give a rats ass.. BUT figg is being hipocritical even opening his mouth after how HE started at the lair.. If I put it up for a vote back in the day, I think noone would have said bring figg back.. But I made people accept it and he has brought diversity to the board in a good way.. Still annoying on occasion, but we still think of him and one of us.. :)

I hear ya. But I never talked that way to a women (on cincybengals.com lol)

bengalsfan21
08-03-2005, 12:27 AM
I hear ya. But I never talked that way to a women (on cincybengals.com lol)

Liar you talk to Dave like that all the time :bouncy:

Livinginthe past
08-03-2005, 06:18 AM
Has someone seriously been banned for mouthing off purely because it was at a woman?
This seems a little harsh - I didnt think we had any double standards on here - the girls are equal to the boys right?

NM

SteelersFever
08-03-2005, 11:43 AM
Has someone seriously been making assumptions without knowing the facts? Don't get it mixed up with what someone else said.

BengalBrian
08-06-2005, 09:13 PM
Has someone seriously been banned for mouthing off purely because it was at a woman?
This seems a little harsh - I didnt think we had any double standards on here - the girls are equal to the boys right?

NM
BBG can def hold her own.. Better than most here

CowherLover
08-06-2005, 09:43 PM

NM
It really doesn't matter if you're male or female, just have knowledge of what you are speaking about. She obviously isn't so fragile to take off the wall smack otherwise she, or me for that matter, wouldn't go into the BF. This is a cool addition to this forum and it gives us all a chance to talk shit! Some of us have more credence than others and that's what makes it fun. I'm so glad I'll be able to visit more often. Sounds like you guys might be getting a little caveman mentality going on here.

bigbensgirl7
08-06-2005, 09:59 PM
BBG can def hold her own.. Better than most here
Thanks Brian :D
Livinginthe past Has someone seriously been banned for mouthing off purely because it was at a woman?

NM
Just to clarify...I had nothing to do with the banning. I don't think it had anything to do with my sex as much as what he said. I could honestly could care less if he comes back...I see him over at the Lair and he doesn't bother me at all. And "yes" I would hope people consider me equal in here esp. in the BF. Like Brian said...I can handle it!