PDA

View Full Version : Stupid thing my roommate said

Rotty3749
09-14-2006, 05:30 PM
Alright my roommate is a major as*hole which automatically makes him an Ohio State fan. No offense to you Ohio State fans out there, but this on is a major idiot. Anyways he bet me 100 dollars that the Ohio State Buckeyes will win more total games than the Steelers will this year. Of course I took the bet, but wanted to hear some opinons on the bet. Go ahead and post away

PisnNapalm
09-14-2006, 05:41 PM
They went 10-2 last year.... hmmmm... I dunno man...

augustashark
09-14-2006, 05:45 PM
I see them winning at least 11. Will be close.

MattsMe
09-14-2006, 05:51 PM
The worst you can probably expect, pending any major injuries, is a split. You don't have a huge advantage, especially if the Buckeyes win a bowl game, but you definitely got the better part of this bet.

Big Fella
09-14-2006, 06:06 PM
Alright my roommate is a major as*hole which automatically makes him an Ohio State fan. No offense to you Ohio State fans out there, but this on is a major idiot. Anyways he bet me 100 dollars that the Ohio State Buckeyes will win more total games than the Steelers will this year. Of course I took the bet, but wanted to hear some opinons on the bet. Go ahead and post away

Bad logic. Not every A-hole is a Buckeye fan, but, every Buckeye fan is an A-hole.

But yeah, I think that is a good bet for you on numbers alone. They will most likely have a higher winning %, but we will have at minimum 3 more games.

Stlrs4Life
09-14-2006, 08:51 PM
Hope you win, but as much as I hate to say it, The Luckeyes don't lose another game this season, unless they lose in the Nat'l Championship game. look at thier schedule, it's a cake walk. And I'm a Penn St. fan.

momper
09-14-2006, 09:22 PM
i hate ohio state (might have something to do with me being at penn state right now), but it is going to be a close call for you. They can easily win 13 games if they keep playing at the level they are playing now. But, Texas is not the same texas as last year. They will have a challenge against michigan and hopefully psu ( :D ).

Rotty3749
09-14-2006, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the feedback, but it was more of a personal thing too. The fact he would say something like that, with him knowing how big of a Steelers fan I am, kinda just pissed me off. I got the numbers with me and figured the buckeyes got something coming to them and hopefully lose that big rivarly game with Michigan or somebody else in that conference. I'm not gonna let somebody diss my team like that in my prescence.

stlrtruck
09-15-2006, 08:12 AM
I hope you win this one! I don't see why you can't. I've got a feeling the butteyes lose to Penn State or Michigan this year...I'm praying both!

19ward86
09-15-2006, 01:38 PM
great bet! steelers are going 16-0, plus the best osu can do is 12-0

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-15-2006, 01:44 PM
Better nail him down on "definition" of total games...He may try and weasel out of TOTAL games won...so if Steelers go 10-6 and win 1-3 playoff games....and Buckeyes win 10 games...????