PDA

View Full Version : This should be interesting!

silver & black
09-14-2006, 09:16 PM
I know, the Raiders are pathetic right now but, how hard are all you Steeler fans gonna pull for the Silver and Black on Sunday? It has to be kind of ironic to root for the Raiders, heh? :sofunny:

Haiku_Dirtt
09-15-2006, 01:35 PM
I know, the Raiders are pathetic right now but, how hard are all you Steeler fans gonna pull for the Silver and Black on Sunday? It has to be kind of ironic to root for the Raiders, heh? :sofunny:

Kinda like rooting for your three year old nephew at the Thanksgiving family backyard touch football game. He's cute as he stumbles around but at some point it is time for the grown-ups to play. :peace:

Good luck Silver & Black. At the very least you could knock McNair into the ICU for us.

tony hipchest
09-15-2006, 01:52 PM
I know, the Raiders are pathetic right now but, how hard are all you Steeler fans gonna pull for the Silver and Black on Sunday? It has to be kind of ironic to root for the Raiders, heh? :sofunny: actually in a game like this its not hard to root for them at all. plus having past fantasy interests in porter and jordan last year, and moss and brooks before that kind of helps.

jerry rice actually picked the raders today on his radio show but it was an obvious homer pick. he says he still has black and silver in his blood.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-15-2006, 04:26 PM
One of my good friends is a diehard Raiders fans. He has a been a fan of the Raiders since he was a little kid. Whats funny is his whole family are diehard Chicago Bears fans. But hey my whole family is diehard Steelers fans except for one of my uncles who lives in Pittsburgh is a diehard Cowboys fan.

boLT fan
09-15-2006, 05:16 PM
What's the current record for sacks in a game? Think the Ravens will beat it this week? :busted:

MasterOfPuppets
09-15-2006, 05:31 PM
What's the current record for sacks in a game? Think the Ravens will beat it this week? :busted:

you can bet your ass i'll be starting them in my F.F. league.

silver & black
09-15-2006, 06:04 PM

As much as I hate to admit it... it's quite possible.:dang: