View Full Version : Bungals/Browns

Ohio Steeler
09-16-2006, 05:03 PM
This will be the only time I EVER do this

Here we go Clowns Here we go

j-dawg
09-16-2006, 05:13 PM
Yowza!

minus the clown reference.. thanks for not being a http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/homer.gif

Ohio Steeler
09-16-2006, 05:34 PM
Yowza!

minus the clown reference.. thanks for not being a http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/homer.gif

:sofunny: :sign01:

tony hipchest
09-16-2006, 06:49 PM
*sigh* the kitty litter bowl

actually having a vested interest in the outcome of this game sucks.

the browns are good for an upset or 2 per year no matter what. let it be the bengals and ravens. (dogs like to eat cats and birds right, but cant escape a steel fence?)

Ohio Steeler
09-16-2006, 06:58 PM
*sigh* the kitty litter bowl

actually having a vested interest in the outcome of this game sucks.

the browns are good for an upset or 2 per year no matter what. let it be the bengals and ravens. (dogs like to eat cats and birds right, but cant escape a steel fence?)

LOL

PisnNapalm
09-16-2006, 07:10 PM
I can't do it.... I just can't bring myself to root for one team or the other in this toilet bowl game.

I hope they both lose. Is that possible? How about a 0-0 tie?

stillers4me
09-16-2006, 07:13 PM
I don't care who beats the Bungals......just as long someone does. And if it's the Brown's that's even a more crushing blow..........oh, yeah.....go dogs,go.

Ambridge
09-16-2006, 07:22 PM
I'd couldn't imagine being in attendance for that game............that's entirely too much Brown and Orange.........I'm getting nauseated just thinking about it.

Go Cleveland.

Ohio Steeler
09-16-2006, 08:07 PM
I'd couldn't imagine being in attendance for that game............that's entirely too much Brown and Orange.........I'm getting nauseated just thinking about it.

Go Cleveland.

LOL

talk about a pile of crap

Tankus_Maximus
09-16-2006, 08:35 PM
It'd look like someone vomited at a UPS meeting.

Dear Lord in Heaven, if it is your will....please, please, please, please, please let Willie McGinest shatter Caution's other knee. Thank you Lord, Amen.

*ahem*...LET'S GO BROWNS!!!

Ohio Steeler
09-16-2006, 08:50 PM
if you are going to this game you mite want to take this with you

http://www.porcher.ca/french/products/images/faucet_images/acc-toilet-paper-holder.jpg

HburgXL06
09-16-2006, 10:51 PM
"Get ready everyone! First there was the "Manning Bowl" that pitted brother against brother in a contest of who could get their ass kissed harder by the media. Then there was the "Sauna Bowl" where it was proven that the most important player for Jacksonville was Mother Nature. Now for the most climactic event of all! An all out sporting event that divides an entire state against itself! A battle of chest-thumping and end zone celebrations. Two age old nemeses pitted against each other to battle until the end of time like dogs and cats. Two teams and a stadium colored so brightly that it would put any Ohio DOT construction site to shame. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! PLEASE PUT YOUR HAND DOWN AND YOUR BEERS TOGETHER FOR THE MOST EXCITING CONTEST OF SPORT SINCE TERRELL OWENS RODE AN EXERCISE BIKE DRESSED LIKE LANCE ARMSTRONG!! MEN! WOMEN! CHILDREN OF ALL AGES OF CONSENT OR OTHERWISE! FROM OHIO TO THE WHOLE NATION I IMPLORE YOU ATTENTION! GET READY! FOR...............!!!!

OHIO BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l100/bufuhbg/bowl.jpg

BuFu

Ohio Steeler
09-16-2006, 11:02 PM
I thought it was called the toliet bowl

Mewtwo
09-17-2006, 11:23 AM
Maybe they'll both get a loss by disqualification or something? You know...a fight so big the commissioner has no choice but to end the game?

Tankus_Maximus
09-17-2006, 11:49 AM
In a steel cage no less!!! Hell in a cell!!!

hey..the ppv's on tonight...sweet.

Stlrs4Life
09-17-2006, 12:25 PM
Yeahy, was thinking the same. Sad, going to cheer for the Browns. My brother can't get himself to do it though. Wish it could end in a tie.

Ohio Steeler
09-17-2006, 04:01 PM
The Browns look really really bad. what a joke of an NFL team that city has

Person A and not B
09-18-2006, 03:56 AM
It wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't had their team stolen years back. My father has always been a browns fan.. lucky there aren't any bengals in the family. I hope my sister doesn't marry her bengal boyfriend. haaa. In all honestly, The browns did better than I thought they would. Man I hate living around bengal fans.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-18-2006, 05:30 PM
I couldn't bring myself to root for either.

Luckily I slept through the game...it musta looked like someone puked all over the stadium with all the orange in there.