PDA

View Full Version : Smilies

Lyn
09-17-2006, 12:27 AM
Of the smilies that we can use when posting, most of them are negative. So, when one makes a post and wants to add a smilie different from one on the posting window, they have to pull up all the smilies which takes too much time as the loading of the smilies is slow. (and I have cable, I can't imagine how long the dial up users have to wait)

There should be some happy smilies, a birthday one, a thumbs up, etc that type of positive reinforcement. I think they would be used much, much more if they were easily accessible and if they were more positive.

Any feedback?

tony hipchest
09-17-2006, 01:30 AM
:poop: :yeehaw: :cool: :sofunny:

Cape Cod Steel Head
09-17-2006, 11:42 AM
I agree.:bouncy:

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-17-2006, 11:45 AM
Of the smilies that we can use when posting, most of them are negative. So, when one makes a post and wants to add a smilie different from one on the posting window, they have to pull up all the smilies which takes too much time as the loading of the smilies is slow. (and I have cable, I can't imagine how long the dial up users have to wait)

There should be some happy smilies, a birthday one, a thumbs up, etc that type of positive reinforcement. I think they would be used much, much more if they were easily accessible and if they were more positive.

Any feedback?

Aww Lyn quit being so nice...:bouncy: but you're right

SteelersFever
09-17-2006, 05:45 PM
Of course it will take some time to load. There are 100's of smilies being listed. To be exact , 260.

:dang: :smile: :rolleyes: :cool: :blah: :sofunny: :blurp: :bouncy: :boxing: :busted:

BBC
09-17-2006, 05:49 PM
There should be some happy smilies:smile:
a birthday one
:celebrate
a thumbs up
:thmbup:

SteelersFever
09-17-2006, 06:16 PM
OK, I think I know what you mean. Instead of 10 being on the right side, there are 24. And now you can click on the smilie face to show 75. If you want to view all, click 'More'.

Lyn
09-17-2006, 07:06 PM
OMG, Mike, that is so awesome! Thank you !~ :banana: :tt02: :thumbsup:

Infamix
09-20-2006, 10:01 AM
Nice update

jaysta
09-23-2006, 11:51 AM
I love the new smilies. It makes a great forum even better! Thanks!!!!!:horse: :jump: :grouphug: