PDA

View Full Version : CHECK my meter..............

wadester47
09-17-2006, 07:56 PM
Nation,
( including Brian n' David) Has anyone else noticed that the steelers look great on both sides of the ball? ARE YOU KIDDING ME, tonight the Pats let the Jets come back and Carolina blew a punt return today for a loss. I am very happy now that the Media doesn't pick us. I never want them to pick us.
So what does every one else think- my pal in SKINS' contry said tonight that the BUNGLES, BIRDS and CHARGERS look pretty good- my responce yeah but all i can see is BLACK n' GOLD.

GET THEM JAGS, OFF to another win.
GO STEELERS.

Ben6623
09-17-2006, 08:17 PM
hell yea, the only person that picked us on CBS monday night was good ole Dan Marino

Midnightwriter07
09-17-2006, 11:44 PM
ummm look who the Bengals, Ravens, and Chargers played... Beating Cleveland Oakland and Tennessee is just almost like playing a bye week.

bigbensgirl7
09-18-2006, 09:24 AM
ummm look who the Bengals, Ravens, and Chargers played... Beating Cleveland Oakland and Tennessee is just almost like playing a bye week.

Agreed!!!!! Let's see what happens this season though. It should be a fun one!:tt02: :cheer:

Tim
09-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Yeah, I'll be interested to see what the Ravens will do against a quality opponent. I think the Bengals and Chargers are potential playoff teams, but I do not know what everyone is smoking this year about the Ravens. They got McNair.. so what. He's one good hit away from retirement.

Justin Otstott
09-18-2006, 12:14 PM
^ lmao!

cmdrfunk
09-18-2006, 02:40 PM

Unless you play the browns in which case half your team gets crumpled.