PDA

View Full Version : my apology

Big D
09-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Hey all,
I havent had alot of time to post on here. My job has transfered me going on three times now. I'm actually getting transfered at the end of the month to cleveland. I'm hoping i dont get killed for being a die hard steeler fan. My apology is the amount of trash i talked all off season about the charlie batch and willie parker. I was really silenced last monday night. Looking forward to a great season and talking with all of you on this forum

Steelers
09-17-2006, 07:21 PM
Classy post. Now, let's go Steelers!

BBC
09-17-2006, 07:21 PM
Ummm

:thumbsup:

...?

SteelShooter
09-18-2006, 12:30 AM
Hey all,
I havent had alot of time to post on here. My job has transfered me going on three times now. I'm actually getting transfered at the end of the month to cleveland. I'm hoping i dont get killed for being a die hard steeler fan. My apology is the amount of trash i talked all off season about the charlie batch and willie parker. I was really silenced last monday night. Looking forward to a great season and talking with all of you on this forum

No probs Bro..........if we all had the same opinion, this would be a REALLY boring site. :coffee:

HoosierDaddy
09-18-2006, 12:35 AM
Live and learn... Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!

steelermaniacXL
09-18-2006, 01:26 AM
What goes around comes around.. you talked ish about Batch and Parker... you are hereby sentanced to: LIVING IN CLEVELAND!!

haha jk good post bro and good luck

Lyn
09-18-2006, 01:45 AM
Hey all,

We will looking forward to seeing you back, the best of luck to you on your new job and really no need to apologize we all say things we think later "maybe I should not have said that" :) take care and hurry back!~

:banana: :tt02: :wave:

HometownGal
09-18-2006, 07:38 AM
Hey all,

There is no need to apologize, Big D. I shared your sentiments regarding Batch, I ate my crow last week and moved on. If we all felt the same about each and every player, we'd never have anything to discuss or debate! Remember - a BB is a board of opinions and everyone is entitled to theirs. :smile:

Good luck with your transfer and every time you have to look at a Browns fan or hear their incessant babble, close your eyes and envision that brand spankin' new Lombardi which is ours and ours alone until February! :tt02:

Mosca
09-18-2006, 08:03 AM
Hey, if you weren't opinionated there would be no one to argue with. It would be pretty boring if Steelers Fever was one big pat-on-the-back forum. Say what you think, back up why you think it, and then let's see if it's right or not. As long as you're on solid ground as to "why", there's no shame in being wrong. Sometimes players step up and get better. Things change.

Tom

Infamix
09-18-2006, 09:05 AM
What goes around comes around.. you talked ish about Batch and Parker... you are hereby sentanced to: LIVING IN CLEVELAND!!

haha jk good post bro and good luck

haha :sofunny: