PDA

View Full Version : They call it Pittsburgh Week

Jeremy
09-17-2006, 07:54 PM
Jags take the game seriously. (http://post-gazette.com/pg/06260/722437-66.stm)

I love our games with Jax. They always bring everything they have and they seem to bring out the best in us too.

It's going to be fun tomorrow night.

clarient
09-17-2006, 10:14 PM
Tomorrow is going to be exciting.

The hours cannot pass by fast enough!

Atlanta Dan
09-18-2006, 09:59 AM
The Steelers game is circled on every team's calendar this year, which goes with the territory when you are the defending champs.

An article in today's Cincinnati Enquirer says it is "Steelers Week" in Cincinnati as well:

Around here, Steelers Week! long ago replaced Browns Week! as the autumnal reason for living. There are debts to be paid, scores to be settled, brawls to be fought. And that's just in the stands.

It might not be a holy war up there. Having listened to Steelers fans for nine long months, one is left with the impression the Bengals are just another punk kid in Pittsburgh's junior-high hallway, needing his books dumped.

It is down here. A holy war, that is.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060918/COL03/609180397/1066

Justin Otstott
09-18-2006, 10:55 AM
loved reading this! got me hype for the game!

SteelCity83
09-18-2006, 01:12 PM
The Jaguars truly respect the Steelers. Every year that we play, they say we must beat the Steelers to prove how good we are. I love the fact they use the Steelers as a measuring stick for there success. I have lots of respect for the Jaguar Organization, they are truly a classy organization just like the Steelers.

But we owe them one so lets kick their @ss... lol its going to be a good game!

Man_Of_Steel
09-18-2006, 05:28 PM
A lot of people call Jacksonville, JacksonBURGH when the STEELERS come to town!

I LOVE IT!

24seven
09-18-2006, 06:19 PM
Most deffinitely they bring there A game for us.. And it's usually up to us what we bring. When we lose.. we beat ourselves.. We can always beat them but like said above.. we bring out the best in them and we got a tough game ahead.. At least one things for sure.. we don't have Maddox around to ruin things for us..