PDA

View Full Version : da faiders

Big D
09-17-2006, 08:20 PM
I want to hear some outside opinions on the raiders. I'm probably the biggest raider hater in the world. Just wanting to see what you all think of andrew walter and how you all vision the rest of the season and what you all see happening in the off season

boLT fan
09-17-2006, 08:28 PM
The Raiders might want to get a space heater for that basement, they'll be there for a while. :thumbsup:

Big D
09-17-2006, 08:30 PM
I think andrew walter showed his true colors today. Good job al on passing on rivers, ben, leinart and cutler.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
09-18-2006, 01:46 AM
My neighbor is a HUGE Raider fan and I can't tell you how much pleasure I get out of running to the corner and yelling across the street "RAIDERS SUCK" Sad thing is he expects it now.

brrrrr it's getting cold in that basement.

Tankus_Maximus
09-18-2006, 09:56 AM
It's funny how, that only 2 games into the season and they're already benching Brooks!! I think they've got a shot at going 0-16!!

boLT fan
09-18-2006, 02:14 PM
I think andrew walter showed his true colors today. Good job al on passing on rivers, ben, leinart and cutler.

I actually thought Walter had a shot at being a good QB in this league. But with that coaching staff, he's going no where. The Raiders are going to ruin a promising young QB's career.

Big D
09-18-2006, 03:52 PM
I actually thought Walter had a shot at being a good QB in this league. But with that coaching staff, he's going no where. The Raiders are going to ruin a promising young QB's career.

couldnt agee more. The fact of the matter is the raiders were better off with turner then art shell to mold andrew walter

RoethlisBURGHer
09-18-2006, 03:55 PM
The Faiders will go 0-16.

silver & black
09-18-2006, 04:35 PM
I wish I could come up with something positive to say... but I can't. Go ahead and trash away... we deserve it.

boLTfan... congratulations on the supreme ass whipping you layed on us. You have a good one in Rivers. Good luck with the rest of your season... maybe we can give you a game in about 5 years.

boLT fan
09-18-2006, 04:51 PM
maybe we can give you a game in about 5 years.

We'll be waiting. :cheers:

What are your opinions on the first two games of the season so far?

silver & black
09-18-2006, 06:04 PM
We'll be waiting. :cheers:

What are your opinions on the first two games of the season so far?

Brooks sucks. The O line sucks... especially Jake grove and Robert Gallery. Gallery is a total bust... he isn't worth wasting any more time on. How can a guy that big get tossed around like a little sissy kid? Lamont Jordan sucks... he has the size and strength to gain yards, yet, he runs like a little p*ssy. Randy Moss is totaly useless on this team... who the hell is gonna get him the ball? Brooks and Walter are both capable of getting him the ball but, how can they when they're are alway running for their life, or on their ass? Whitted sucks... So he's "blazing fast", who gives a sh*t. I would rather have a slow guy that can run routs and catch. Jerry Porter just needs to go... I don't care if he is a good WR... he can go and whine and cry on some other team, his career is over anyway. Who the hell would take the little "mini TO" after what he has shown with the Raiders? Oh, yeah, Dallas.

Maybe Shell, Eatman, and Slater can suit up and show the little sissy boys how it's done... they obviously aren't very good at coaching how it's done. Walsh needs to be fired now, before he can do any more damage... what a f***ing joke!

The only bright spot I can see is the defense... they show some promise. They are a talented young group that will just keep getting better, especially with the leadership of Sapp.

We fans got sold a bill of goods. As a loyal fan, I feel cheated.

In closing... we suck! I'm not gonna sugar coat it. I've been, and will remain, a die hard Raider fan... I can't be anything else. I will continue to support my team and cheer them on. If we are 0-15, I will be cheering as hard as I can for a win in game 16... That's all I can do as a fan.

If I sound a little bitter... I AM!

boLT fan
09-18-2006, 06:09 PM
Don't hold back S&B, tell us how you really feel. :bouncy:

I still hope the Raiders get rebuilt sometime while the Chargers are still in their prime. Those would be some really good games. It's gotten kind of repepetive blowing them out 7 or 8 times now.