PDA

View Full Version : p. mannings DIRECT TV commercial

tony hipchest
09-17-2006, 09:29 PM
how prophetic.

you know the one...

where manning is on the field against the texans and calls the camera in before the snap. he says if youre board of watching me you can tune in to see my brother in a much closer game.

"i gotta run"

"on second thought, i think ill pass"

today he passed for 400 yards as he demolished the texans. at the same time (on a different channel) eli was mounting a great comeback that led to an overtime win against the eagles.

no wonder the media and advertisers love this guy. talk about getting bang for your buck.

Lyn
09-17-2006, 09:55 PM
I also like his commerical for some cell phone lol (no clue which one)

:banana: :tt02: :cheers:

klick81
09-18-2006, 01:18 PM
I can't stand any of his commercials. :banging:

Cape Cod Steel Head
09-18-2006, 01:52 PM
I can't stand any of his commercials. :banging: I especially hate the one where hes wearing the mustache. God I cant watch a single game without seeing that 5 or 6 times.:dang:

Haiku_Dirtt
09-18-2006, 02:00 PM
The one commercial you won't worry about seeing Peyton do is...

"Peyton your just won the Super Bowl...what are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to Disneyworld"

davidgrenier
09-18-2006, 03:17 PM

Now that's cold.

I gotta give the guy his due, he's a good QB. And the Colts are a good team. But I am kinda sick of hearing about him/them.

Atlanta Dan
09-18-2006, 03:21 PM
There is no QB you would rather have on your fantasy team - as Bill Simmons "The Sports Guy" has observed, if you need someone to torch the Lions for 5 TDs on Thanskgiving Day then Peyton is your guy.

As for the NFL playoffs, or for that matter winning the SEC East, you may want to go somewhere else. If Peyton ever wins a big game, it will be for the first time since high school (if then).

Polamalus_Angel
09-22-2006, 03:07 PM

:thumbsup: