PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fan

Ohio Steeler
09-17-2006, 09:30 PM
ok if there where no Pittsburgh Steelers who would you be a fan of, I myself dont think I would be an NFL fan out all

HometownGal
09-17-2006, 09:34 PM
ok if there where no Pittsburgh Steelers who would you be a fan of, I myself dont think I would be an NFL fan out all

I love football, always have - always will, and I know I would still watch every NFL game I possibly could, but I wouldn't allege myself to any particular team if there was no NFL team in Pittsburgh.

bigbensgirl7
09-17-2006, 09:36 PM
I love football, always have - always will, and I know I would still watch every NFL game I possibly could, but I wouldn't allege myself to any particular team if there was no NFL team in Pittsburgh.

I agree 100%!!!!

83-Steelers-43
No football in our city? Blasphemy!!!

This decision may be easier for those born in other cities (they can drop back on the team in their specific city and I don't doubt a certain few would take that road), but I cannot imagine rooting for another football team.

Ben6623
its just like the NBA where if there was a team in Pittsburgh then i would be a fan of that team but there isnt so i dont like anyone

Lyn
09-17-2006, 09:39 PM
First I am definitely a franchise fan which is the Steelers franchise. Second, I am just a plain ole football fan. I watch every game possible and if there is a family birthday or some celebration, it has to be held in a large sportsbar with all the games on. Noone loves their family any more than I but my entire family has football fever!~ With the exception of Christmas eve, that is a special holiday in this house and nothing interferes with it, not even football.

:thumbsup: :tt02: :banana: :tt02:

Ohio Steeler
09-17-2006, 09:42 PM
No football in our city? Blasphemy!!!

This decision may be easier for those born in other cities (they can drop back on the team in their specific city and I don't doubt a certain few would take that road), but I cannot imagine rooting for another football team.

I know I am just trying to get some action since the tv shows suck tonight

Lyn
09-17-2006, 09:49 PM
The Dallas/Wash game is on NBC great game ARE does not look like 31 million dollars

:tt02: :banana: :thumbsup:

83-Steelers-43
09-17-2006, 09:55 PM
I know I am just trying to get some action since the tv shows suck tonight

And you got it. :thumbsup:

clarient
09-17-2006, 09:56 PM
After being in Marching Band for a solid eight years, you either hate football, or you love it... and I definitely love it. :D So I'd definitely be watching the NFL, I just might be throwing my weight behind the Dallas Cowboys. I still hold a grudge against them for beating us in that one SuperBowl, but I have grown up in Texas and would probably be a fan if my mom wasn't a native Pittsburgher.

But the Good Lord blessed us with the black and gold and luckily we don't have to worry about picking another less worthy team to root for. Go Steelers!

SteelShooter
09-18-2006, 12:49 AM
I really do not know. I have never even thought of supporting another team.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............I really have no answer.

steelermaniacXL
09-18-2006, 12:52 AM
Easy... if the steelers didnt exist.... YOU WOULD ALL BE CHEERING FOR THE EAGLES. Dont act like you would just give football up.

Lyn
09-18-2006, 01:52 AM
Easy... if the steelers didnt exist.... YOU WOULD ALL BE CHEERING FOR THE EAGLES. Dont act like you would just give football up.

I do not live in Pittsburgh or in PA so I would have no reason to cheer for the Eagles anymore than any other team. Many, many Steeler fans live all over the United States and the World. You don't haave to live in Pittsburgh or have any ties to Pittsburgh to be a Steeler fan.

:tt02: :banana: :tt02:

bigbensgirl7
09-18-2006, 08:33 AM
I do not live in Pittsburgh or in PA so I would have no reason to cheer for the Eagles anymore than any other team. Many, many Steeler fans live all over the United States and the World. You don't haave to live in Pittsburgh or have any ties to Pittsburgh to be a Steeler fan.

:tt02: :banana: :tt02:

Exactly. There are Steeler fans everywhere. :tt02:

SteelerFanInCA
09-18-2006, 10:44 AM
Yep, we are every where.

Justin Otstott
09-18-2006, 10:58 AM
If there was no Steeler football...I wouldnt watch the NFL....I would I dunnoo......be a video game nerd or sumthin

83-Steelers-43
09-18-2006, 12:57 PM

Please speak for yourself. There's a difference between giving up on football totally (which I would not do) and watching football while not bothering to root for any particular team (which I would do).

A Pittsburgh born fan cheering for Philly? :toofunny:

Some just don't get it, particulary the ones who are not from here.

Haiku_Dirtt
09-18-2006, 01:37 PM
ok if there where no Pittsburgh Steelers

:jawdrop:

"You've reached a 911 operator...what is the emergency?"

83-Steelers-43
09-18-2006, 01:40 PM
The question was assuming there is no Steelers.... so you wouldnt have the problem of "a steelers fan cheering for the eagles" dumbass. And I spent 20 years in Pittsburgh so dont act like I am some outsider because I am in St. Louis now.

You stated "ALL", I simply stated for you to speak for yourself. That's all.

steelermaniacXL
09-18-2006, 01:43 PM
You stated "ALL", I simply stated for you to speak for yourself. That's all.

thanks for putting me on probation... :dang:

GO STEELERS:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :helmet: :helmet: :chicken: :coffee:

83-Steelers-43
09-18-2006, 01:44 PM
thanks for putting me on probation... :dang:

GO STEELERS:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :helmet: :helmet: :chicken: :coffee:

If you have any further problems, please check your PM and reply. If not, take care.

davidgrenier
09-18-2006, 02:11 PM
Patriots, probably. Since I live in Rhode Island and everything.