Steelknife
09-18-2006, 12:55 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/Cutwolf/CoolerHeads2.gif

steelermaniacXL
09-18-2006, 12:58 AM
chad johnson... you got... JACKED UP!!!

Steelknife
09-18-2006, 12:59 AM
From all apperances after that hit, he had a mild concussion. I doubt its listed in the official injury report, but he was woozy, couldn't focus his eyes, and was too disoriented to give a post game press conference.

We need to hit him early next week. I don't care if its late, either.

HoosierDaddy
09-18-2006, 01:01 AM
A thing of beauty... I shed a tear whenever I see it. I bet Chad will also. lol

steelermaniacXL
09-18-2006, 01:03 AM
We need to hit him early next week. I don't care if its late, either.

Don't you think one dirty hit against the Bengals is enough???

http://home.skysports.com/images/playerpics05_06/Gallery/nfl_wildcard/palmer_knee.jpg

Steelknife
09-18-2006, 01:04 AM
Nope. They're a team of unsportsmanlike shady classless thugs.

My most hated team ever.

Even the coach is just extremely shady.

The type of team I wouldn't put beyond paying people off to hurt players off the field, or paying off refs.

Texasfan
09-18-2006, 01:07 AM
That's how you stop 85! Thanks for the gif! I hope you don't mind me using it?

Haiku_Dirtt
09-18-2006, 01:45 AM

http://home.skysports.com/images/playerpics05_06/Gallery/nfl_wildcard/palmer_knee.jpg

You lived in West Hollywood. Didn't you? Don't be shy. The lisp is hard to hide. First the powder blue UCLA thang and now the orange stripes. How's the volunteer work for Casey going?

Is Jimmy Carter helping your fantasy picks? Go team.

stillers4me
09-18-2006, 05:24 AM
Nope. They're a team of unsportsmanlike shady classless thugs.

My most hated team ever.

Even the coach is just extremely shady.

The type of team I wouldn't put beyond paying people off to hurt players off the field, or paying off refs.

And judges.......

PisnNapalm
09-18-2006, 06:23 AM
http://www.pisnnapalm.com/ygktfo.mp3

HometownGal
09-18-2006, 06:40 AM
I do not advocate any player getting injured - that is classless and low imho. I wouldn't have minded, however, if one of the Browns had punched him right in that big fat yap of his.

I want all of the Bengals healthy when we play them next Sunday, especially Carson, CJ and TJ. That way, there can be no excuses when the Steelers roll all over 'em at Heinz Field.

stlrtruck
09-18-2006, 07:13 AM
I agree HometownGal. Our team is not based on being a bunch of cheating low-life thugs. There is a standard that all players that don the black and gold should have.

I think we need to hit him early and hard but definitely not a cheap shot. Let them know that they are playing the Pittsburgh Steelers - THE DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS - not some thugs.

bigbensgirl7
09-18-2006, 08:04 AM
I do not advocate any player getting injured - that is classless and low imho. I wouldn't have minded, however, if one of the Browns had punched him right in that big fat yap of his.

I want all of the Bengals healthy when we play them next Sunday, especially Carson, CJ and TJ. That way, there can be no excuses when the Steelers roll all over 'em at Heinz Field.

I feel the exact same way. I am so sick of hearing the excuses from them, I want to beat them with their best and then it will limit what we have to hear from them.

However, I do thing the Bengals are playing a little dirty. Actually I saw the exact same hit this weekend on Frye that I did on Carson. Only differences, the Bengal wasn't blocked into him and he was rightfully penalized for the hit.

Infamix
09-18-2006, 08:39 AM
That was a really hard hit, but I don't like to see any player get injured. Hopefully he heals up by next week so we can see a fair game...where Ike shuts him out.

bigbensgirl7
09-18-2006, 08:56 AM
That was a really hard hit, but I don't like to see any player get injured. Hopefully he heals up by next week so we can see a fair game...where Ike shuts him out.

Chad will be fine. Probably a mild concussion and some stitches. I will guarentee he will be in Pittsburgh ready to play.

Infamix
09-18-2006, 09:00 AM
Chad will be fine. Probably a mild concussion and some stitches. I will guarentee he will be in Pittsburgh ready to play.

True. I wonder if they will put that on "Jacked Up" or not. He did get injured, so probably not.

X-Terminator
09-18-2006, 09:04 AM
I feel the exact same way. I am so sick of hearing the excuses from them, I want to beat them with their best and then it will limit what we have to hear from them.

We already did beat them with their best in the lineup - in the first matchup last season, when we schooled them in their own building and were the only team to hold Carson without a TD pass for a full 60 minutes. But you never hear about that, only woulda, coulda, shouldas about the playoff game.

klick81
09-18-2006, 09:41 AM
HE GOT ****ED UP!!!

19ward86
09-18-2006, 02:01 PM

that pisses me off that you would say dirty hit. dirty hit my ass, first of all chad and palmer deserved it for talking smack that they couldnt back up. if palmer isnt there the bengals go 0-16. if roethlisberger isnt with us BATCH is 3-0 as a starter for us. im ramblin on about the past sorry guys.

BengalBrian
09-18-2006, 02:46 PM
that pisses me off that you would say dirty hit. dirty hit my ass, first of all chad and palmer deserved it for talking smack that they couldnt back up.

Huh??

Stlrs4Life
09-18-2006, 06:44 PM
Heck by that video, it looked like the hit on CJ was a dirty hit.

jaysta
09-18-2006, 08:45 PM

Please, that dirty hit stuff is old. Watch the play again and watch Kimo's reaction to the tackle. He was extremely upset that Palmer was down and hurt. Now the hit on Chad looked like helmet to helmet so you make the call.

Tankus_Maximus
09-18-2006, 09:04 PM
I hate to admit it, but that hit did look dirty.

Maybe poetic justice, but still dirty.

But it was still fun to watch.

X-Terminator
09-18-2006, 11:37 PM
Yeah, I definitely think it was a dirty hit. Not only did he lead with his helmet, he also jumped into him a bit. The question now is whether or not the Browns player will be fined for it.

Ohio Steeler
09-19-2006, 01:50 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/Cutwolf/CoolerHeads2.gif

what a hit

meanjoecoop
09-19-2006, 08:11 AM
Chad will be fine. Probably a mild concussion...

so...basically no change in his mental status.:ididwhat:

j-dawg
09-19-2006, 08:21 AM
Heck by that video, it looked like the hit on CJ was a dirty hit.

really? i thought brian led that hit with his shoulder. it's football.

CJ didn't think it was dirty...

Q: "Do you think the league will review the hit?"

Chad: "They don't need to."

Q: "Do you know Brian Russel?"

Chad: "I do now"

:wave:

klick81
09-20-2006, 01:07 AM
LOL..."i do now". Did he really say that? If so, props to him for the humor. Anyway, i don't think it was diry...like you said, this is football.

ROETTI
09-20-2006, 02:05 PM
Did anyone notice the time and score in tht video.

First off- leave it to Cinnci to try runup the score.

Secondly - why would you throw a pass like that to your star reciever when the game is totally in hand.

Good decision Palmer, hope you throw another one the first play on Sunday!

In Cowher We Trust
09-25-2006, 01:45 PM
he got JACKED UP!!!

reelsteel
09-26-2006, 01:18 PM
chad got knocked into next week or other words

JACKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chamberlain
09-28-2006, 02:52 PM
I would have loved to seen what would have happened if the refs hadn't of stepped between Johnson and Porter last Sunday. Porter would have slapped that ridiculous looking mowhawk off number 85's gold studded mug. Porter would have "JACKED UP" Johnson.

reelsteel
09-28-2006, 04:25 PM
hell ya he would of killed him..... it would not be good for chad