PDA

View Full Version : T.O out 2-4 with broken hand

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
09-18-2006, 02:56 AM
first the "injured" hamstring and now the hand - hmmm wonder if he will be riding the stationary bike at practice again.

T.O. OUT 2-TO-4 WEEKS WITH BROKEN HAND

Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens said during a post-game press conference aired on NFLN that he has a broken hand.

Owens said that he will undergo surgery on Monday, and will miss 2-to-4 weeks.

The receiver said that he broke his ring finger on his right hand.

The Cowboys are off next week, and they travel to Tennessee on October 1. In precisely three weeks, the Cowboys will head to Philadelphia for Owens' return visit with the Eagles, for whom he played in 2004 and 2005.

http://cowboys.beloblog.com/

ibleedburgundy
09-18-2006, 01:21 PM
I never want to see a guy get injured, even if it it Terrell Owens. That said, the only good thing the Redskins did all night was hit TO. He got smacked pretty good by Sean Taylor several times. They took him out of the game. Unfortunately, the same can not be said for Terry Glenn and Crayton.

The Redskins defense is simply not the same without Shawn Springs.

hardwork
09-18-2006, 02:06 PM
I never want to see a guy get injured, even if it it Terrell Owens. That said, the only good thing the Redskins did all night was hit TO. He got smacked pretty good by Sean Taylor several times. They took him out of the game. Unfortunately, the same can not be said for Terry Glenn and Crayton.

The Redskins defense is simply not the same without Shawn Springs.

Lol, yeah, the Redskins smacked Owens around pretty good.

When Terry Glenn first came to the Patriots he made some of the best catches I've ever seen.

klick81
09-18-2006, 02:13 PM
Ouch...that sucks for them...

Haiku_Dirtt
09-18-2006, 02:48 PM
I never want to see a guy get injured, even if it it Terrell Owens.

Yeah me either. :toofunny:

It's a shame to have to put the NFC Championship ring on his middle finger since the Tuna can flip TO the bird with a Super Bowl ring instead.

Jeremy
09-18-2006, 02:53 PM
As long as the Cowboys have their running backs and a healthy Terry Glenn, they're going to be fine.

HometownGal
09-18-2006, 02:54 PM
I don't like to see players injured either, no matter how much I may dislike them. TO had better heal quickly - Dallas is the last stop on his tour around the NFL.