PDA

View Full Version : ARE...

klick81
09-18-2006, 11:30 AM
Is it me, or does he not look like he's having a good time in Washington? It could be that i'm just a little bitter over him leaving, but just seeing his face when they put his stats up without even a small smile, makes me think he's not having a good time there. Must not feel good to start 0-2 with a new team...:wave:

ibleedburgundy
09-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Actually, Randle El was one of the few bright spots for the Redskins in week one. He caught every pass that was thrown to him and had some decent punt returns.

The Dallass game was awful for the Redskins all around. They don't know Al Saunders's offense, the O-line was pathetic, the RB's didn't pick up their assignments, Christian Fauria's new nickname is the matador for his blocking, Brunell seems afraid to go downfield (not that the O-line gave him time to anyway) and Clinton Portis is out. What can I say? The Redskins are in disarray right now but it ain't ARE's fault.

0 and 2 is bad but the season is not over yet. Hopefully, the O-line gets it in gear and only then can good things happen.

Ambridge
09-18-2006, 12:34 PM
I don't think I'd be having a good time if I were playing in Washington.
El can go and count all of those Danny Snyder Greenbacks if he's not having a good time in D.C.

Gibbs sticking with Brunell is double edged sword.......he's obviously seen better days and there isn't much hope for improvement........if he makes a switch to Collins or Campbell they're going to need time to develop.
Danny and Joe addressed all the other position areas on the team but neglected the one most important.