PDA

View Full Version : Norv Turner- horrible coach, excellent coordinator

tony hipchest
09-18-2006, 01:31 PM
anyone who took frank gore in their fantasy draft remembers what turner did with e. smith, s. davis, r. williams and l. tomlinson. he turned them into rushing monsters and touchdown machines.

anyone who took gore also remembers the recent rushing pedigree of THA U.

e james, c. portis, w. mcgahee.

Polamalus_Angel
09-22-2006, 03:10 PM
anyone who took frank gore in their fantasy draft remembers what turner did with e. smith, s. davis, r. williams and l. tomlinson. he turned them into rushing monsters and touchdown machines.

anyone who took gore also remembers the recent rushing pedigree of THA U.

e james, c. portis, w. mcgahee.

When and where did Norv work with LaDainian?

tony hipchest
09-23-2006, 05:51 PM
When and where did Norv work with LaDainian?san diego as the offensive coord.

jaysta
09-24-2006, 12:39 PM
He's the best O coordinator in the league. But after working with him for 5 years as a head coach, I wouldn't let him coach my daughter's powder puff team. He has no control as a head coach, but man can he draw up and call plays to a team's strength.

boLT fan
09-24-2006, 02:53 PM
I don't remember Norv Turner as a Chargers OC, but I probably just never noticed and/or remembered.

I don't get why the Raiders just didn't demote Norv to the OC, he'd be better than that guy that used to runt he Bed and Breakfast.

boLT fan
09-24-2006, 02:58 PM
I don't remember Norv Turner as a Chargers OC, but I probably just never noticed and/or remembered.

I don't get why the Raiders just didn't demote Norv to the OC, he'd be better than that guy that used to runt he Bed and Breakfast.

silver & black
09-24-2006, 04:16 PM

Anyone would be better than waffle boy. Norv probably wouldnt have taken the OC position. Would you stay at your job after being demoted to a lower position?