PDA

View Full Version : Steelers - Bengals Video

BengalBrian
09-18-2006, 02:26 PM
I am going to make one this week.. I want footage from tonights game though first. I just wanted to ask

1) Does anyone have any Steeler footage to share.. Preferably from this season. Last season works too, but anything with players that are no longer on each team I wont bother using.

2) Any suggestions on songs to use for this. Keep in mind, I plan to make a pretty cool video and wont favor either side. So keep that in mind when suggesting a song. I dont want to hear.. 'Steeler fight song' or something is what I am getting at.

Anyway.. Anyone?

PisnNapalm
09-18-2006, 03:38 PM
I like P.O.D.'s BOOM for the song.

I can't help with any footage though. sorry.

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 05:55 AM
I had to abandon this project due to the lack of Steeler highlights this season...

:banging:

klick81
09-21-2006, 10:28 AM
I had to abandon this project due to the lack of Steeler highlights this season...

:banging:

Nice set-up. Guess we'll have to hang our heads low, especially since there's been two whole games. :coffee:

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 10:30 AM
Nice set-up. Guess we'll have to hang our heads low, especially since there's been two whole games. :coffee:

Chill crybaby.. It was a joke

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=MorrisMcD

klick81
09-21-2006, 10:55 AM
YO HUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 11:00 AM
YO HUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!!!!! BAM :sirens:

Ben?? You ok??

klick81
09-21-2006, 11:15 AM
SNAP, CRACKLE, POP! Aw shit, CARSON'S DOWN!

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 11:31 AM
SNAP, CRACKLE, POP! Aw shit, CARSON'S DOWN!

Ahhh.. My fever.. I am going to lose tonight.. and if I dont, I can act like I am god!

Oh no.. I threw a bad pass and got hit.. I better bend over and act like I am in pain so I have an excuse after the game

klick81
09-21-2006, 11:36 AM
Waaaaah, waaaaaah, i'm a sore loser! I hate the Steelers because they beat me and are now WORLD CHAMPIONS! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! Won't SOMEBODY call the WAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE?!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/klick81/wahmbulance.jpg

LOL...

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 11:37 AM
Waaaaah, waaaaaah, i'm a sore loser! I hate the Steelers because they beat me and are now WORLD CHAMPIONS! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! Won't SOMEBODY call the WAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE?!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/klick81/wahmbulance.jpg

Ben: I lost that game because I have a broken toe

Cohwer: No you dont you idiot

klick81
09-21-2006, 11:38 AM

LOL...wow. Clearly, you got the win on this one :wink02:

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 11:40 AM
LOL...wow. Clearly, you got the win on this one :wink02:

Just havin a little fun

:blah:

Keep em comin if you feel its necessary...

There are plenty for Ben

klick81
09-21-2006, 01:10 PM

Apparently not...that was weak!

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 02:15 PM
Apparently not...that was weak!

Well.. I understand you just became a fan this year, but TWO years ago when they lost the AFFC, Ben claimed he had a broken toe while cohwer said he didnt elsewhere.. They didnt have their story straight

Again, I understand why you didnt get it.. I will try to only talk about last year to you.. Coincidentally I see you talking about only last year this year as well...

klick81
09-21-2006, 02:46 PM
Well.. I understand you just became a fan this year, but TWO years ago when they lost the AFFC, Ben claimed he had a broken toe while cohwer said he didnt elsewhere.. They didnt have their story straight

Again, I understand why you didnt get it.. I will try to only talk about last year to you.. Coincidentally I see you talking about only last year this year as well...

I see you have to go play the "you're a band-wagon fan" card, but sorry, been a Steeler fan for about 11 years now (ever since I understood the sport). I am aware of the incident that you're talking about, however, your smack talk is still WEAK.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-21-2006, 02:49 PM

Good point Brian..Lets talk about the past...anyone for a discussion of Bengal Playoff wins since 1990.......*silence*

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 07:25 PM
Good point Brian..Lets talk about the past...anyone for a discussion of Bengal Playoff wins since 1990.......*silence*

Fine.. We will talk about the present

Impressive game this past Monday

:thumbsup:

Besides.. I was only backing up my thoughts that your QB is a *****

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 07:56 AM
Fine.. We will talk about the present

Impressive game this past Monday

:thumbsup:

Besides.. I was only backing up my thoughts that your QB is a *****

Present: Pittsburgh =Superbowl Champs:king: ..........Bengals=0 playoff wins in the last two decades:joker:

Good topic...lets talk more!!!:jammin:

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 08:50 AM
Present: Pittsburgh =Superbowl Champs:king: ..........Bengals=0 playoff wins in the last two decades:joker:

Actually that is the past you fuktard

Infamix
09-22-2006, 09:01 AM

enough said

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 09:18 AM

Nice mature name-calling...good retort

and the fact is that you are PRESENTLY a playoff winless team over the past two decades..until you WIN a playoff game..it cant be the past!!!!:dang: :dang:

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 09:29 AM
Nice mature name-calling...good retort

and the fact is that you are PRESENTLY a playoff winless team over the past two decades..until you WIN a playoff game..it cant be the past!!!!:dang: :dang:

The present

Bengals 2-0

Steelers 1-1

Carson - 85.3 Rat
Ben - 38 QB Rating

Rudi - 241 Yards
Parker - 135 Yards

Should I go on?

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 09:37 AM
The present

Bengals 2-0

Steelers 1-1

Carson - 85.3 Rat
Ben - 38 QB Rating

Rudi - 241 Yards
Parker - 135 Yards

Should I go on?

Good call:dang: ...your two games this year completely erase the fact that you are PRESENTLY second fiddle to the SUPER BOWL CHAMPS ..Wow...Those last two games make me want to just give up the Lombardi trophy...:sofunny:

Though your point is worthless..I do appreciate the fact that you are giving stats instead of juvenile remarks

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 09:38 AM
Good call:dang: ...your two games this year completely erase the fact that you are PRESENTLY second fiddle to the SUPER BOWL CHAMPS ..Wow...Those last two games make me want to just give up the Lombardi trophy...:sofunny:

Though your point is worthless..I do appreciate the fact that you are giving stats instead of juvenile remarks

You want to talk about present, right? Well.. That IS the present is it not?

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 09:49 AM
You want to talk about present, right? Well.. That IS the present is it not?

..do you really not see the difference in trying to base two games worth of stats..as opposed to team overall strength?....according to your logic, its a Minnosota/Baltimore Superbowl lock....
PLEASE try looking at the present with some semblence of logic...tact...and common sence.

If you would quit the juvenile rants...we all would be glad to talk FOOTBALL...try giving it a try

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 09:51 AM
..do you really not see the difference in trying to base two games worth of stats..as opposed to team overall strength?....according to your logic, its a Minnosota/Baltimore Superbowl lock....
PLEASE try looking at the present with some semblence of logic...tact...and common sence.

If you would quit the juvenile rants...we all would be glad to talk FOOTBALL...try giving it a try

Last year has nothing to do with this year... How can you not understand that

It may only be two games, but that is all we have to go off of for now.. It's not my fault the NFL season didnt start a month earlier

tony hipchest
09-22-2006, 10:06 AM

and thats why marvin lewis is forcing his players to watch the steelers celebrate right? :rolleyes: get real. no wonder you never talk football.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 10:06 AM

It may only be two games, but that is all we have to go off of for now.. It's not my fault the NFL season didnt start a month earlier

Exactly!!! You have come full circle to prove my original point ,so until the Bengals prove otherwise:

Present: Pittsburgh =Superbowl Champs:king: ..........Bengals=presently on 0 playoff wins in the last two decades run:joker:

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 10:23 AM
and thats why marvin lewis is forcing his players to watch the steelers celebrate right? :rolleyes: get real. no wonder you never talk football.

What does that have to do with last year... He is hyping up his players for THIS year... Doesnt mean the superbowl means anything to this game.. Nice attempt at twisting that to try to make me wrong though

Keep living in the past.. Before your teams decline.. Fine by me..

But dont tell me the current records mean NOTHING.. Because they do

tony hipchest
09-22-2006, 10:35 AM
What does that have to do with last year...

uh... the fact that it HAPPENED last year. :dang:

lol are you really this stupid or is it just an act for sympathy?

are you saying that drugs o. thurman may have used last year, or crimes c. henry commited, or injuries carson incurred, or shit your players have talked can, in no way affect what happens this year? man you dont know much, do you?

conversely, i guess we can throw all the confidence and experience the bengal gained by actually winning a division out the window then, since what happened last year has nothing to do with this year.

dumb. do you ever say anything smart?

Stillers#1
09-22-2006, 10:37 AM

Not quite Brian, if you think about it, we PRESENTLY are the SUPER BOWL CHAMPS, and you PRESENTLY are riding a losing streak of almost 20 years in the playoffs. And don't say things like fuktard, it makes me look like a tool for sticking up for you.

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 10:39 AM
Not quite Brian, if you think about it, we PRESENTLY are the SUPER BOWL CHAMPS, and you PRESENTLY are riding a losing streak of almost 20 years in the playoffs. And don't say things like fuktard, it makes me look like a tool for sticking up for you.

What does you being the superbowl champs have to do with the outcome of this year...

Better?

Sorry for the ****tard comment.. :D Yer alright in my book.. Just a couple of you members that irritate me...

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 10:41 AM

:sofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 10:51 AM
What does you being the superbowl champs have to do with the outcome of this year...

Probably no more than what you did against the Browns this year :dang: :dang: :dang:

Stillers#1
09-22-2006, 10:53 AM

Better?

Sorry for the ****tard comment.. :D Yer alright in my book.. Just a couple of you members that irritate me...

It has absolutely ZERO to do with the outcome, but as far as that goes, neither does us being 1-1 and you being 2-0, technically, that is also in the past. The only present is right now, and just a second ago, that became past. Catching my drift here?

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 11:02 AM
It has absolutely ZERO to do with the outcome, but as far as that goes, neither does us being 1-1 and you being 2-0, technically, that is also in the past. The only present is right now, and just a second ago, that became past. Catching my drift here?

I actually diagree.. I see your point though.. And last year you guys showed why a bad start doesnt matter MUCH.. But it still matters...

A season is a season though.. The stats, the records, the championships (not really but pretty much) all reset come preseason...

I also get that making fun of the past helps some of your members respond more easily to my comments.. Who has a worst past than us?? Well.. Not many.. if any..

But whatever... Bottom line.. I see your point, but I still think EVERY game matters

Stillers#1
09-22-2006, 11:05 AM
I actually diagree.. I see your point though.. And last year you guys showed why a bad start doesnt matter MUCH.. But it still matters...

A season is a season though.. The stats, the records, the championships (not really but pretty much) all reset come preseason...

I also get that making fun of the past helps some of your members respond more easily to my comments.. Who has a worst past than us?? Well.. Not many.. if any..

But whatever... Bottom line.. I see your point, but I still think EVERY game matters

Every game DOES matter, and if you look to last year our "start" was actually pretty good, it was the middle of the season that almost killed us. As far as I am concerned, records are thrown out the window, when we play you guys. And lets not forgot, despite how rough the middle of our season was last year, you guys ended with the same record as us. Which, is why I feel your only AFCN championship in the last ........well forever, is tainted. Especially since you split the season series with us.

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 11:08 AM
Every game DOES matter, and if you look to last year our "start" was actually pretty good, it was the middle of the season that almost killed us. As far as I am concerned, records are thrown out the window, when we play you guys. And lets not forgot, despite how rough the middle of our season was last year, you guys ended with the same record as us. Which, is why I feel your only AFCN championship in the last ........well forever, is tainted. Especially since you split the season series with us.

My argument isnt that our 2-0 record means we will win.. My argument is that we have a leg up on you guys already.. This game means so much more to you guys than us

Stillers#1
09-22-2006, 11:11 AM
My argument isnt that our 2-0 record means we will win.. My argument is that we have a leg up on you guys already.. This game means so much more to you guys than us

So why didn't you just say that to begin with?

tony hipchest
09-22-2006, 11:14 AM
This game means so much more to you guys than usand thats why the bungles are the bungles and the steelers are the champion steelers. nice mindset for youre team to have. thats a losers mentality.

did you notice in the playoffs last year EVERY game meant so much more to the steelers than its opposition?

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 11:16 AM
So why didn't you just say that to begin with?

:dang: I guess I assumed thats what you understood as what I was saying..

Stillers#1
09-22-2006, 11:17 AM
you know what they say when you assume........

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 11:19 AM
you know what they say when you assume........

As long as I made an ass out of both of us, I am fine with that :D

Stillers#1
09-22-2006, 11:29 AM
As long as I made an ass out of both of us, I am fine with that :D

I know this phrase is overused here, but.......typical Bungles fan.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 12:43 PM
:dang: I guess I assumed thats what you understood as what I was saying..

Is it me ..or does this sound like Yoda?