PDA

View Full Version : That Game was Bad.... it is now Bengal Week

noto45
09-18-2006, 10:39 PM
ok we looked terrible but lets get that behinds us on Focus on the Bengals!

j-dawg
09-18-2006, 10:42 PM
that was a tough, tough game.

the bengals are tough also... but the steelers can bounce back and bring it next week.

i heard 20,000 steeler fans were at the game tonight... that's impressive.

HEREWEGO
09-18-2006, 10:47 PM
I actually wasnt expecting much out of Ben this evening...i mean look at all the bullshit he has gone through in the past few months

SteelersNationsfl
09-18-2006, 10:48 PM
The Steelers defense does to a lot of teams what the Jags did to the steelers tonight. No big deal... Timing was off and we gotta get ready to face the Bungles and that Chad Johnson guy. We'll be alright.

HEREWEGO
09-18-2006, 10:50 PM
Bengals are not going to be easy on us either...

cmdrfunk
09-19-2006, 12:21 AM
The Steelers defense does to a lot of teams what the Jags did to the steelers tonight. No big deal... Timing was off and we gotta get ready to face the Bungles and that Chad Johnson guy. We'll be alright.

We'll probably get eaten up by the bengals when the secondary crumbles because Polamalu won't be able to keep playing with a gimp arm.

Ohio Steeler
09-19-2006, 01:42 AM
ok we looked terrible but lets get that behinds us on Focus on the Bengals!

Damn right

Here We Go Steelers Here We Go!!! Beat them BUNGALS

JagFan
09-19-2006, 06:10 AM
that was a tough, tough game.

the bengals are tough also... but the steelers can bounce back and bring it next week.

i heard 20,000 steeler fans were at the game tonight... that's impressive.

There was definitely not 20,000 steeler fans there, you would have seen more gold terrible towels. I was at the game and I would say there was only about 2,000 to 3,000 steelers fans.

Justin Otstott
09-19-2006, 06:24 AM
There D is nice ill give them that but they did not score a TD either...it was a good game but bad because they beat our ass....im not worried yet!

HometownGal
09-19-2006, 06:26 AM
We'll probably get eaten up by the bengals when the secondary crumbles because Polamalu won't be able to keep playing with a gimp arm.

Nice optimism there. :rolleyes: Are you a soothsayer?

There are 14 games left to play - it's a long season. The Steelers lost A game - I don't think any realistic person expected them to go undefeated and we lost to a very good Jags team with a dominant D. Troy will be just fine.

ARKIESTEEL
09-19-2006, 06:32 AM
There was definitely not 20,000 steeler fans there, you would have seen more gold terrible towels. I was at the game and I would say there was only about 2,000 to 3,000 steelers fans.

Thanks for the update on the # of Steeler fans. Did you get all their names and SS# so we can confirm your counts?

Nice win jags

Jungle_Juice
09-19-2006, 06:40 AM
A lot of you don't know me...unless you've read a few of my posts in the off topic section of this website...but yes, I am from Cincy and I'm a Bengals fan. Definately not here to cause any problems or talk "smack".

Just wanted to say that I'll be at the game this year. I actually attended the game last year as well and had a great time. I met some really nice Steelers fans...and also some very angry ones, haha.

I also met a girl at the tailgate who is from Pitt, and obviously a Steelers fan. We began dating soon after that even though I live in Cincy and she is in Pitt. We have been taking turns making the trip on weekends to visit ever since. Now, my lease will be up at my place here in Cincy and I'm moving to the Burgh to live with her. So..yes, I'm a Bengals fan, but I respect you guys as fans as well.

Good, luck this weekend, I have a feeling its going to be as good a game as last year's was.

JagFan
09-19-2006, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the update on the # of Steeler fans. Did you get all their names and SS# so we can confirm your counts?

Nice win jags

No, but two years ago on the Sunday night game, I would agree there were 20,000 steelers fans in the stands, but there were not anywhere close to that number last night.

tony hipchest
09-19-2006, 10:44 AM
No, but two years ago on the Sunday night game, I would agree there were 20,000 steelers fans in the stands, but there were not anywhere close to that number last night.i was suprised. it almost seemed like a homegame for the jags.