PDA

View Full Version : Loss

bozz723
09-18-2006, 11:41 PM
I just want to say that this loss shouldn't havve happened. Roethlisberger shouldn't have played. It was absolutely ludicrous. He had the worst game of his career tonight besides for maybethe NE champ game. He basically played the first game of the preseason, hurt, and with a 104 degree temperature.

He couldn't hit the backside of a bus. We wanted to run the ball throughout the game and we couldn't. Batch should have started this game. We can't have our defense on the field the entire game and expect to win.

All in all this game was ludicrous, and should have never happened. We'll seeya next week Cincy.

SteelersNationsfl
09-18-2006, 11:56 PM
Sorry dude but, this thread is stupid. I can't believe people actually have this kind of attitude towards our team. It's a 16 game friggin season.... :dang:

Atlanta Dan
09-18-2006, 11:58 PM
No - bozz723 is right - the season is over - I am going to set up a web site at firecowher.com :)

Stillers#1
09-18-2006, 11:59 PM
Ya I agree, no reason to get worried yet. Ben had to play this sgame....there is a bigger one in 6 days.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-19-2006, 12:00 AM
How soon you all turn on ben.........You know what.....take you superbowl 40 t-shirt that you bought at QVC and go look for a new team because you obviously are just a bandwagon bitch.......
read only it applies to you.... :)

bozz723
09-19-2006, 12:06 AM
Whoa.... Who said the season was over. All I was saying is that Ben was sick tonight and shouldn't have played. He didnt really play in preseason either, so it was like his first preseason game. bottom line is batch should have played.

A defense can't play the entire game and win, but we still could have won. Cincy will be better next week, I expect Ben to play better, and our defnese will e more rested and shut down the Cincy offense.

Obviously you guys just take any post that says Ben played bad and automatically assume I'm a bandwagon fan. But HE DID play bad. He shouldn't have tarted in the first place.

floodcitygirl
09-19-2006, 12:30 AM
Whoa.... Who said the season was over. All I was saying is that Ben was sick tonight and shouldn't have played. He didnt really play in preseason either, so it was like his first preseason game. bottom line is batch should have played.

A defense can't play the entire game and win, but we still could have won. Cincy will be better next week, I expect Ben to play better, and our defnese will e more rested and shut down the Cincy offense.

Obviously you guys just take any post that says Ben played bad and automatically assume I'm a bandwagon fan. But HE DID play bad. He shouldn't have tarted in the first place.He needed to start tonight. Did you want his first game back to be next week??? I'm just not sure that he needed to stay in the whole game.

melroseplace
09-19-2006, 12:36 AM
He needed to start tonight. Did you want his first game back to be next week??? I'm just not sure that he needed to stay in the whole game.

I completely agree

SteelersGirlTN7
09-19-2006, 12:39 AM
He needed to start tonight. Did you want his first game back to be next week??? I'm just not sure that he needed to stay in the whole game.

I have to agree with this ..

I definitely think Ben should have started if he could at all ... even when I heard he had a fever .. he needed to have some real game time before Cinci ...

however, once it became obvious he was having a worse than superbowl kind of night.. he should have gone out .. especially when near the end he looked like he was gong to pass out ..

but, as far as losses go .. this one hurts with it being a shut out .. our D played well though .. holding Jax to 0 TDs...

Ill take this one though, over a divisional loss, to the Bengals no less!

Watch out kitties! We're coming back with a vengeance!

floodcitygirl
09-19-2006, 12:49 AM
I have to agree with this ..

I definitely think Ben should have started if he could at all ... even when I heard he had a fever .. he needed to have some real game time before Cinci ...

however, once it became obvious he was having a worse than superbowl kind of night.. he should have gone out .. especially when near the end he looked like he was gong to pass out ..

but, as far as losses go .. this one hurts with it being a shut out .. our D played well though .. holding Jax to 0 TDs...

Ill take this one though, over a divisional loss, to the Bengals no less!

Watch out kitties! We're coming back with a vengeance!While it's all true, give me just a second to say that... it's a BITE IN THE HINEY to lose with a zip....:banging: ....ok now....WE DEY BABY!!!!!! :cheer: