PDA

View Full Version : Hey all!! Sorry about the game!

kiki7192
09-18-2006, 11:43 PM
Sorry I haven't been around in a while guys (and gals :) ), but my broncos don't give me much of a reason to enjoy football yet this season, lol!!Plus school keeps me busy as a raider fan steeling hubcaps for rent money!

Just wanted to stop in and say sorry about the game tonight though!! Good to see RothlesIcantspellhisnameright back in the game!! Did you happen to see that idiot announcer talking about his surgery before the game like it was his fault? He made a comment to the extent of "what is next, will he say he is pregnant?". In very poor taste in my opinion. I thought Madden was a horrible announcer, but at least he gets off the raiders and Favre's jock long enough to say something half intelligent in his drunken stupors on occasion. This guy on espn was just on my last nerve.

Anywho...no need to worry about your steelers!! They will be back!!!

Good luck and best wishes this season!!

Carrie

p.s. If you see something on the news in denver about a crazy redhead pooping on Elam's car screaming "LACES OUT ELAM", you can say "hey, I know that girl"....

Sharkissle29
09-19-2006, 12:23 AM
i didnt hear that, but cornheiser sucks as an announcer...all he does is question what theisman says

SteelersNationsfl
09-19-2006, 12:37 AM
i didnt hear that, but cornheiser sucks as an announcer...all he does is question what theisman says

Yeah he did say something like that and yes he does suck.

clarient
09-19-2006, 12:47 AM
He thought he was hilarious and all he got was a weird look from his colleagues... one that clearly said, "The stupidest crap comes out of your mouth."

83-Steelers-43
09-19-2006, 09:01 AM
You win some and you lose some. No big deal. Unless your one of the "fans" who felt we were going 16-0 this season.

Stlrs4Life
09-19-2006, 08:38 PM
Sorry I haven't been around in a while guys (and gals :) ), but my broncos don't give me much of a reason to enjoy football yet this season, lol!!Plus school keeps me busy as a raider fan steeling hubcaps for rent money!

Just wanted to stop in and say sorry about the game tonight though!! Good to see RothlesIcantspellhisnameright back in the game!! Did you happen to see that idiot announcer talking about his surgery before the game like it was his fault? He made a comment to the extent of "what is next, will he say he is pregnant?". In very poor taste in my opinion. I thought Madden was a horrible announcer, but at least he gets off the raiders and Favre's jock long enough to say something half intelligent in his drunken stupors on occasion. This guy on espn was just on my last nerve.

Anywho...no need to worry about your steelers!! They will be back!!!

Good luck and best wishes this season!!

Carrie

p.s. If you see something on the news in denver about a crazy redhead pooping on Elam's car screaming "LACES OUT ELAM", you can say "hey, I know that girl"....

I hear ya Carrie. And don't worry about your Broncos. I believe they will be in the hunt right with us at the end.

4n2t0
09-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Tony was talking about Roethlisberger's luck and said (Paraphrase) "What's next, he's going to find out he's pregnant!", suggesting what else could possibly go wrong with Ben. It seems you've taken a good joke to heart.

Thank God all Kornheiser does is question Theisman, he's an idiot! Many times Kornheiser caught Theisman contradicting himself and call him on it. Good for him, I find that refreshing. Just look into the history of why Theisman changed his name and follow the crumbs. Can anyone say Plunkett?

Go Kornheiser!