PDA

View Full Version : HOW hurt is troy??????????

wadester47
09-18-2006, 11:52 PM
did anyone else noticed how troy didn't use his arm the whole night. pretty shady. and ben well we all saw that - it was a train wreck.

on a good note- lets get that out of the way and look toward next week and those darn bungles.

sorry guys - not a good effort. still bleeding the B n' G
:tt02:

Carolina Steelers
09-19-2006, 12:01 AM
I agree that right arm just hung there all night. He missed a few tackles and was jukes a few times tonight.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-19-2006, 12:02 AM
yes, If anyone should not have played it should have been Troy, he looks like he was hurt, and i didnt see him in on any plays.....he was just kind of a saftey tackler...
Is this something that we should be worried about over the next few weeks?????

Atlanta Dan
09-19-2006, 12:34 AM
yes, If anyone should not have played it should have been Troy, he looks like he was hurt, and i didnt see him in on any plays.....he was just kind of a saftey tackler...
Is this something that we should be worried about over the next few weeks?????

YES His right arm appeared to be hanging at his side on the one shot ESPN showed. Hard to be an impact tackler when it looks like your shoulder is separated.

clarient
09-19-2006, 12:59 AM
It was kind of frightening, actually. I'm slightly worried. I would have preferred him to stay on the side - he didn't make any phenom plays and from the looks of it, could have used the recup time.

BengalBrian
09-19-2006, 01:01 AM
What happened to Troy??? I missed this

floodcitygirl
09-19-2006, 01:03 AM
What happened to Troy??? I missed thisLast week...shoulder injury.

BengalBrian
09-19-2006, 01:05 AM
Last week...shoulder injury.

Wow.. I had no idea.. Damnit.. I have him in my FFL that required defensive players..

Well.. I do hope he recovers quickly :cheers:

Injuries suck this year throughout the nfl already :(

Polamalu43
09-19-2006, 01:20 AM
yeah i think troy needs 2 sit out atleast 1 week or 2 the guy is clearly hurt. he was only using 1 hand tonight if u guys noticed all game.

BengalBrian
09-19-2006, 01:23 AM
yeah i think troy needs 2 sit out atleast 1 week or 2 the guy is clearly hurt. he was only using 1 hand tonight if u guys noticed all game.

Do you think they downplayed the injury?? I didnt hear anything about it myself... Do you really think he will want to sit next week?? I cant see him sitting out next week if he played this week...

clarient
09-19-2006, 01:27 AM
I think either it was downplayed, which is possible, or they really thought it was a done deal and something happened during the game.

BengalBrian
09-19-2006, 01:28 AM
I think either it was downplayed, which is possible, or they really thought it was a done deal and something happened during the game.

Its hard to like him because of who he plays for, but its hard not to like him for how talented he is.. Would be a shame to see him make the injury worse..

Best wishes to Carson's ex roommate ;)

clarient
09-19-2006, 01:33 AM
Its hard to like him because of who he plays for, but its hard not to like him for how talented he is.. Would be a shame to see him make the injury worse..

Best wishes to Carson's ex roommate ;)

How could you not love him? It's the hair!

Injuries suck no matter what team they play for - a good game against a healthy team is worth more than an easy win over an injured or incomplete team.

klick81
09-19-2006, 01:12 PM
Dammit...i hope this isn't true...hopefully he just wasn't in his 'A' game.