PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Bengal Fans!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-19-2006, 12:15 AM
Come talk your smack here so the other posts can stay free of stupid people...

Yes, steelers had a bad game, unfortuently for the bengals the steelers will have a shitty week of practice and think of nothing but being shut out. The steelers will be looking to make a statement next week............So feel free to add some fuel to our fire.....:banging:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-19-2006, 12:25 AM
Serious question....is Chad Johnson going to play next week? Cause he got Jacked Up!

Marvin_for_prez
09-19-2006, 12:57 AM
Serious question....is Chad Johnson going to play next week? Cause he got Jacked Up!

As this thread isn't in the smack section, I'll keep it clean. :smile:

Chad will play. You can bet on it. No way he misses this game.
T.J. will play and so will Levi Jones.
Pollack, obviously, is done.
Braham will be out.
Dexter Jackson will be out.
I'm not sure on Tab Perry and Chatman. I'll be waiting for news on them as the week goes on.
Either way, we still have to line up and play football. So do you guys.
The team that wants it most is going to find a way to win. No excuses.
It should be a great, hard hitting game and I can't wait for it. :jammin:
I hope it is injury free on both sides and as good as I think it's going to be. :cheers:

BengalBrian
09-19-2006, 12:59 AM
Welcome?? You dont need to welcome us... :)

JustaFan
09-19-2006, 12:26 PM
Welcome?? You dont need to welcome us... :)

Well ok then, you not welcome. :toofunny:

43Hitman
09-19-2006, 12:30 PM
Come talk your smack here so the other posts can stay free of stupid people...

Yes, steelers had a bad game, unfortuently for the bengals the steelers will have a shitty week of practice and think of nothing but being shut out. The steelers will be looking to make a statement next week............So feel free to add some fuel to our fire.....:banging:

Shouldn't the smack talk be reserverd for the Blast Funace??

Justin Otstott
09-19-2006, 12:30 PM
^^errr o...k...:yawn:

hope you Cincy fans are ready because you know we comin!!! :tt02: :tt02:

CantStop85
09-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Ah, the Bengals in sole possession of the AFC North once again...just the way it should be.

Prosdo
09-19-2006, 12:42 PM
lol It's still very early

JustaFan
09-19-2006, 12:47 PM
Ah, the Bengals in sole possession of the AFC North once again...just the way it should be.

Not quite. I believe the little ravens are also 2-0, and you'll fall on the 24th.

Justin Otstott
09-19-2006, 12:55 PM

Just like last year huh? To bad you guys did not make it to the SB...Guess being number "1" on ranks don't mean anything... :sofunny:

ARKIESTEEL
09-19-2006, 01:10 PM

2 games into a 16 game season and you all are in sole possession. :thumbsup:

BengalBrian
09-19-2006, 01:16 PM
Not quite. I believe the little ravens are also 2-0, and you'll fall on the 24th.

technically we are in first... Division record - 1-0 for Bengals 0-0 for Ravens

HometownGal
09-19-2006, 01:23 PM
technically we are in first... Division record - 1-0 for Bengals 0-0 for Ravens

That will change on Sunday. :tt02: :tt02:

floodcitygirl
09-19-2006, 02:44 PM
That will change on Sunday. :tt02: :tt02:WOOT!!! :jammin:

Livinginthe past
09-19-2006, 03:58 PM
This match up just gets bigger and bigger every year - ill get to see this live over in the UK as the 1st televised game at 6PM (local time) with Seattle/Giants to follow.

I cant think of current divisional rivalry that has so much going for it - evenly matched teams, two QB's with points to prove, a team that won the division then got beat in the playoffs by the same opponents.

Looking forward to sunday already.

NM

CantStop85
09-19-2006, 06:30 PM
That will change on Sunday. :tt02: :tt02:
True, then the bengals will be 2-0 in the division.

ricksteelers55
09-20-2006, 01:34 AM
Who dey ? We dey !!! Remember that ?

Next week it's the sequel !!! I remember that 31-17 game last year in playoffs....just like when you were supposed to have clinched 1st place...It didnt mean a damn thing,now you are in first place(with the damn ravens) and you gonna have to get your ass kicked

CHAD JOHNSON SUCKS

Black & Gold Baby !!!

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 06:42 AM
Who dey ? We dey !!! Remember that ?

Next week it's the sequel !!! I remember that 31-17 game last year in playoffs....just like when you were supposed to have clinched 1st place...It didnt mean a damn thing,now you are in first place(with the damn ravens) and you gonna have to get your ass kicked

CHAD JOHNSON SUCKS

Black & Gold Baby !!!

Chad Johnson sucks? What does that mean for your recievers then?

HometownGal
09-21-2006, 07:30 AM
Chad Johnson sucks? What does that mean for your recievers then?

It means Chad Johnson still sucks. :flap: :tt02:

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 07:31 AM
It means Chad Johnson :flap: :tt02: still sucks.

That philosophy makes sense...

:thumbsup:

Infamix
09-21-2006, 07:34 AM
This rivalry keeps getting better...should be a really good close game.

HometownGal
09-21-2006, 07:43 AM
That philosophy makes sense...

:thumbsup:

Thank you, thank you very much. I agree. :thumbsup:

Mike R.
09-21-2006, 08:30 AM
Ah, so there are other Bengal fans here...

SteelersWoman
09-21-2006, 08:36 AM
I can not WAIT for this Sunday's game!! I'm sittin' here actually shivering with excitement and anticipation already--and it's only Thursday. It COULD be just cuz I'm cold I guess...lol

Nah--it's the upcomin' game!! :banana:

Who (dey) needs towels to wipe their shoes? WE (dey) don't--we're gonna wipe our shoes with THEM! :rofl:

I crack myself up... :flap:

I'm just kiddin' around about the towel thing--It's my own personal opinion that if you've got confidence in your team, there's no need for smack talk -- the game takes care of it for ya :wink02:

I DO think we're winnin' this one though, which is why I'm so excited for Sunday!!

:cheer:

HometownGal
09-21-2006, 08:50 AM

Be sure to renew your membership this year, won't you? :flap:

http://bengals.enquirer.com/img/photos/2001/10/100701bandwagon_150x100.jpg

Mike R.
09-21-2006, 09:00 AM
WHO-DEY!!!

HometownGal
09-21-2006, 09:03 AM
WHO-DEY!!!

Last time I checked......

WE DEY!

And no matter what the outcome of Sunday's game, we're still the defending SB champs. :tt02:

Buzz05
09-21-2006, 09:43 AM
This is THE best rivalry in the NFL...

stlrtruck
09-21-2006, 10:30 AM
Be sure to renew your membership this year, won't you? :flap:

http://bengals.enquirer.com/img/photos/2001/10/100701bandwagon_150x100.jpg

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 10:57 AM

I have been here longer than most the steeler fans.. Who by the way all started joining around playoff time last year..

lol

Mike R.
09-21-2006, 11:08 AM
I have been here longer than most the steeler fans.. Who by the way all started joining around playoff time last year..

lol
I figured as much...let's see what was that word again? Band-something-or-another?

And no matter what the outcome of Sunday's game, we're still the defending SB champs. :tt02:Old news, sister. And do I detect some pre-game sour grapes? Getting a little nervous, are we?

My fearless predictions:
Bengals 27
Steelers 9 (3 field goals)

And this: Yamaha Ben may start the game, but he will not finish it.

WHO-DEY!!!

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 11:15 AM
I figured as much...let's see what was that word again? Band-something-or-another?

Old news, sister. And do I detect some pre-game sour grapes? Getting a little nervous, are we?

My fearless predictions:
Bengals 27

WHO-DEY!!!

Yamaha Ben! hahaha I have to use that one sometime

HometownGal
09-21-2006, 12:30 PM
Old news, sister. And do I detect some pre-game sour grapes? Getting a little nervous, are we?

My fearless predictions:
Bengals 27

Pre-game sour grapes? LMAO!!! :toofunny: What I stated is fact - what you state is fiction. Why, after the Steelers beat the Gals twice last season - twice in your own backyard mind you, would I have a sour grapes attitude or be nervous? :flap:

On the other hand, Mikey - you should be the one who is nervous with that team of criminals and gimps. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see one of them try to snatch a purse from a Steelers fan during the game. :toofunny:

Sure Ben will finish the game but don't know about Carson, the poor fellow. When he sees Porter & Co. coming across that line to make a turf pizza out of him, the flashbacks will haunt him. Holy shit - by mid-second quarter, all Peezy will need to do is yell "BOO!" and he'll be shakin' like he's having a grand mal seizure. :toofunny: Without Braham in there, it's gonna be a long, long day for the gimp with the limp. :tt02:

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 12:34 PM
Pre-game sour grapes? LMAO!!! :toofunny: What I stated is fact - what you state is fiction. Why, after the Steelers beat the Gals twice last season - twice in your own backyard mind you, would I have a sour grapes attitude or be nervous? :flap:

On the other hand, Mikey - you should be the one who is nervous with that team of criminals and gimps. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see one of them try to snatch a purse from a Steelers fan during the game. :toofunny:

Sure Ben will finish the game but don't know about Carson, the poor fellow. When he sees Porter & Co. coming across that line to make a turf pizza out of him, the flashbacks will haunt him. Holy shit - by mid-second quarter, all Peezy will need to do is yell "BOO!" and he'll be shakin' like he's having a grand mal seizure. :toofunny: Without Braham in there, it's gonna be a long, long day for the gimp with the limp. :tt02:

This is going to be fun come Sunday around 4... lol

I know I will end up getting banned.. Thats for sure

floodcitygirl
09-21-2006, 12:39 PM

I know I will end up getting banned.. Thats for sureTwo wins for us in one day!!!! I'm not sure I can take it! :rofl:

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 12:41 PM
Two wins for us in one day!!!! I'm not sure I can take it! :rofl:

You would miss me.. Admit it...

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-21-2006, 01:10 PM

maybe not banned..but perhaps leave in another way??:crying03:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Two wins for us in one day!!!! I'm not sure I can take it! :rofl:

:sofunny: :sofunny: :tt02: :sofunny: :sofunny:

augustashark
09-21-2006, 01:22 PM
LOOK ITS BENGALBRIAN AND MIKE R.

:sissies:

TYPICAL BENGALS FANS

YOU GUYS MAKE ME SICK.

HometownGal
09-21-2006, 02:47 PM

Damned straight it is! :tt02: Hey Brian - I'll eat my crowburger without hesitation if the Bungles win on Sunday - how 'bout it - will you eat yours when your predictions bite you in the behind? :flap:

Hey - if you get banned, that's on you bud, so I'll say it in advance - don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. :wave: :wink02: :flap:

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 03:21 PM
maybe not banned..but perhaps leave in another way??:crying03:

Notice how long I have been a member.. If I havent left yet, I dont think I will voluntarily.. Although a few people here make me not bother coming much anymore.. But I wouldnt miss Squeeler week here.. Yer right.. I will be gone after this week, but I will definately feed or eat crow.. As I have in the past....

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 03:23 PM
Damned straight it is! :tt02: Hey Brian - I'll eat my crowburger without hesitation if the Bungles win on Sunday - how 'bout it - will you eat yours when your predictions bite you in the behind? :flap:

Hey - if you get banned, that's on you bud, so I'll say it in advance - don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. :wave: :wink02: :flap:

You know I will be here.. I always am.. I will even congratulate you.. Someone also made a sig bet with me, but they havent replied to my thread so they must want to welch.. But in any case, I shall be back.. Win lose or draw

I wont do anything to deserve a ban, but if we win, I have a feeling some people wont want to talk to me for awhile.. lol

memphissteelergirl
09-21-2006, 04:33 PM

FYI...your sig=:yawn:

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 04:46 PM

And who, pray tell is going to knock him out of this game?

CantStop85
09-21-2006, 07:08 PM
And who, pray tell is going to knock him out of this game?
My guess would be Robert Geathers. :flap:

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 09:12 PM
My guess would be Robert Geathers. :flap:

Please, Geathers has made one tackle in his entire career. He won't be knocking anyone out of the game, least of all Ben. Here's to hoping Davenport gets some carries this game, we'll see Geather's try to hit someone his own size.

43Hitman
09-21-2006, 09:26 PM

My fearless predictions:
Bengals 27

WHO-DEY!!!

The only way Ben leaves the game early is because the Steelers have a 20 point lead.

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 10:00 PM
The only way Ben leaves the game early is because the Steelers have a 20 point lead.

Well. That settles it then.. Little Ben will play the whole game..

He would play through any injury.. He is so tough to play with 104 fever and a broken toe

What a guy!

43Hitman
09-21-2006, 10:10 PM
Well. That settles it then.. Little Ben will play the whole game..

He would play through any injury.. He is so tough to play with 104 fever and a broken toe

What a guy!

Are you applying to his fan club??? Or are you just into toes? You know they have "special" forums for that..Just in case your lost.

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 10:22 PM
Are you applying to his fan club??? Or are you just into toes? You know they have "special" forums for that..Just in case your lost.

They do?? Well.. I am not interested in your list of Intenet Explorer favorites.. But thanks anyway

83-Steelers-43
09-21-2006, 10:25 PM
:yawn:

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 10:32 PM
:yawn:

Yea.. Your comrads are boring me as well.. I wonder when they will actually say something clever

tony hipchest
09-21-2006, 10:46 PM
Yea.. Your comrads are boring me as well.. I wonder when they will actually say something clever
you mean like this fine piece of wit?:

They do?? Well.. I am not interested in your list of Intenet Explorer favorites.. But thanks anyway

will carson make it through the 1st 3 minutes this time? i wouldnt worry if ben plays a whole game or not.

83-Steelers-43
09-21-2006, 10:47 PM
King of the Children's Playground.

stlrtruck
09-22-2006, 07:57 AM

Please tell all of us here why we should waste our knowledge of the game on someone who's elementary education of the sport is bordeline "special" ed.

I haven't seen you use one factoid to back up any of your useless lip smacking rhetoric.

However, I have noticed that your posts are in-consistent and the moment you are faced with facts about the match up you want to change the subject (i.e. I did make a sig bet with one person but they haven't responded)! :dang:

I figure come Sunday you'll do yourself a favor and do enough rule breaking to get banned. Then you won't have to face the music and at the same time you'll be able to slither back into your cubicle crying and whining about how the refs screwed you out of the win or if this person wasn't hurt blah, blah, blah!!! :blah: :blah: :blah:

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Mike R.
09-22-2006, 08:37 AM
WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 09:48 AM
WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!

Do you get as bored at this site as I do??? I am tired of all the crying from these babies.. Its pathetic

Tell you what fools.. If the Steelers win, I want a permanent ban after I come eat my crow and you will be done seeing me for good... Anyone? Deal?? Sound good???

It seems you guys dont like me being around here unless I agree to suck steeler dick, but that aint happening.

Hell.. I have been a member for longer than most of you and since the day I joined I had my website URL in my sig.. But all of a sudden its a RULE and I cant..

The people at Steelers ******* are right.. This place is headed downhill

And quick

MOST of you (some of you are decent) are the biggest pussies on an NFL forum I have ever talked to.. Even the Browns fans have more class and dont cry as much

memphissteelergirl
09-22-2006, 10:04 AM
I repeat.....:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

You know I would say you Bengals idiots have the mentality of spoiled children, but I wouldn't dare insult children that way....

You guys are pathetic...

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 10:07 AM
I repeat.....:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

You know I would say you Bengals idiots have the mentality of spoiled children, but I wouldn't dare insult children that way....

You guys are pathetic...

Like I give a rats ass what you think

Bottom line.. After this game is over, I will be done with this place.. There is no point.. smack is too much for most of you and if i TRY to talk football I get smacked but told not to smack back..

Yea.. pretty lame actually

Tankus_Maximus
09-22-2006, 10:08 AM
Awwwww..did someone get their feelings hurt????

Bengal fans callin us pussies, is like the pot callin the kettle black!!
"If Caution hadn't got hurt this woulda happened, If Caution hadn't got hurt that woulda happened, If Caution hadn't got hurt we wouldn't be in Iraq right now, If Caution hand't got hurt we'd have a cure for cancer right now, waaaa waaaa waaaa"

SCREW THE BENGALS!!!

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 10:10 AM
Awwwww..did someone get their feelings hurt????

Bengal fans callin us pussies, is like the pot callin the kettle black!!
"If Caution hadn't got hurt this woulda happened, If Caution hadn't got hurt that woulda happened, If Caution hadn't got hurt we wouldn't be in Iraq right now, If Caution hand't got hurt we'd have a cure for cancer right now, waaaa waaaa waaaa"

SCREW THE BENGALS!!!

If the refs didnt cheat, the Seahawks would have won too... Dont forget that one.. lol

SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!*

*Refs played a large part

Tankus_Maximus
09-22-2006, 10:15 AM
If you're not cheating, you're not trying.

The Seahawks O-Line cheated more than the refs. Practically puttin Clark Haggans in a headlock on every snap is considered a "hold".

Don't forget that too.

tony hipchest
09-22-2006, 10:17 AM
It seems you guys dont like me being around here unless I agree to suck steeler dick, but that aint happening.

dont you have some cincischlong to go slurp? beat it then! :jerkit: lol

and **** the URL for your site. noone gives a shit about that silly cyber circlejerk you call a home.

begging for a ban again? youre all talk and no action.

just remember. you are the dog and we are the master. when we whistle you come running like the good little bitch you are. and when we kick you in the ribs you yelp to the mods and run off with youre tail between your legs, but like a faithful dingo you will always be back. just like licking your balls you have no self control and simply cant help yourself. :wave:

Tankus_Maximus
09-22-2006, 10:21 AM
lmfao @ licking your balls....when he's not doin that he's strokin Caution off.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 10:28 AM

Bottom line.. After this game is over, I will be done with this place.. There is no point.. smack is too much for most of you and if i TRY to talk football I get smacked but told not to smack back..

Yea.. pretty lame actually

YOu pulled this song and dance last year....name calling and sex-related slams are all you have in your bag of tricks...just like last year you come here and wont talk football...JUST GO AWAY

tony hipchest
09-22-2006, 10:32 AM

:crying01: why wait? :coffee: lol. promises, promises.
whats really lame is how much it kills you that ben and the steelers are sb champions (again) and golden boy carson is not. that jealousy is like poison to your soul. i suggest you turn to the Lord to fill that emptiness in your life cause the bengals never will :toofunny:

:wave:

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 10:33 AM
YOu pulled this song and dance last year....name calling and sex-related slams are all you have in your bag of tricks...just like last year you come here and wont talk football...JUST GO AWAY

and you pull the same shit everytime I come here triggering me to be a dick

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 10:39 AM

If someone can trigger that in you...you may want to see a therapist. Quit blaming people in the forum.

I agree with the assesment..not the cause

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 10:45 AM
If someone can trigger that in you...you may want to see a therapist. Quit blaming people in the forum.

I agree with the assesment..not the cause

Its just pretty lame that I am to listen to some of the bullshit you guys deal but if I say anything bad about the Shittsburgh Squeelers, I get 'personally attacked'

This place should be called HomerFever.com

Tankus_Maximus
09-22-2006, 10:46 AM
You get shit cuz it's a STEELERS site!!

Put it to ya this way: The Grand Wizard of The KKK goes walking through downtown Harlem wearing his white hood & robe, then cries when he gets his ass handed to him by a mob of angry bruthas. What do you think is going to happen??????

You shouldn't be so easily manipulated...or triggered. That's a sign of weakness...wait..weakness...an affiliation with The Bengals....it's all coming together now.

Bengals fans = weakness.

Dear Lord in heaven...if it is your will, please, please...let Brett Keisel shatter Caution Palmer's other knee. Amen.

Interceptor
09-22-2006, 11:04 AM
Win or lose, I think this game was scheduled too early in the season.

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 11:09 AM
Win or lose, I think this game was scheduled too early in the season.

Why do you think that?

Mosca
09-22-2006, 11:11 AM
LOL, for someone who seems pretty rational about non-NFL things you DO get triggered easily, Brian. Relax, it's just a game. Even if you win it all, there's another season after that... in the immortal words of Duane Thomas, "If the Super Bowl is so special, why is there another one next year?"

It's one thing to be a fan, it's another thing to identify so much with your team that you take this stuff personally. Smack is smack, you ignore it and after the game you shake hands and walk off the field. Your disadvantage is that you're talking it on our forum; it would be my disadvantage if I did it on yours (which, as you might notice, I'm not doing).

There's a more than decent chance your guys are going to lay a smackin' on us this Sunday... there's also a pretty decent chance the game will be one hell of a slugfest. One thing's for sure, the game will be better than slinging crap around between fans... unless, of course you like that, in which case blowing up over it is kinda counterproductive, isn't it? Kinda like self hate? "I want to talk smack so I can get really pissed off, because I don't like being happy all the time; that sucks."

Tom

Interceptor
09-22-2006, 11:11 AM
Because it really is too early to matter. Now if it were mid season and one or both teams needed a win from this point on to make the playoffs, then it would actually mean something.

stlrtruck
09-22-2006, 11:18 AM
If the refs didnt cheat, the Seahawks would have won too... Dont forget that one.. lol

SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!*

The obvious rantings of a born loser! :blah: :yawn: :blah: :yawn:

stlrtruck
09-22-2006, 11:22 AM
Its just pretty lame that I am to listen to some of the bullshit you guys deal but if I say anything bad about the Shittsburgh Squeelers, I get 'personally attacked'

Oh, but I'm sure we'd be more than welcomed to open up a can of smack 'em down on a bengals forum.

Oh wait, no we wouldn't, I've seen the same thing you're crying about here happening over there. The difference is that the Steelers fans aren't whining about it!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 11:28 AM
Dear Lord in heaven...if it is your will, please, please...let Brett Keisel shatter Caution Palmer's other knee. Amen.

Tank...do you want one of those Bengals watches I have ...you know..the one where palmers leg is the second hand?...rotating at the knee?

Mosca
09-22-2006, 11:36 AM
Because it really is too early to matter. Now if it were mid season and one or both teams needed a win from this point on to make the playoffs, then it would actually mean something.

I like the way you're thinking... but right now this game exists outside of the NFL. Like last week's Jags-Steelers game, the Jags didn't want the "W" because of the standings, they wanted it because it was over the Steelers. We want that win over you guys, you want that win over us. Sure, it's important down the road, but it's the beauty of the pure rivalry that is making this game bigger than any other, and by extension more of an event and more FUN!

This game means PLENTY. Nothin' like it man, set aside Sunday afternoon and let's get pumped!

Tom

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 11:47 AM
I like the way you're thinking... but right now this game exists outside of the NFL. Like last week's Jags-Steelers game, the Jags didn't want the "W" because of the standings, they wanted it because it was over the Steelers. We want that win over you guys, you want that win over us. Sure, it's important down the road, but it's the beauty of the pure rivalry that is making this game bigger than any other, and by extension more of an event and more FUN!

This game means PLENTY. Nothin' like it man, set aside Sunday afternoon and let's get pumped!

Tom

I still think that they should have made us play week 1.. But this worked out well..

Ben is back and should be better this week.. Carson is back...

I think the reason we didnt play week 1 was because they didnt think Carson would be back and they wanted a full strength battle between us

Buzz05
09-22-2006, 11:50 AM

I actually agree with you...I wish this game could be played later, maybe in snow...how great of a game would that be. Granted the last game of the season but Cinci doesnt get the snow that Pitt gets and I just think it would be fun as hell to watch. I hate to say it but maybe the college schedule had somethin to do with it as well..Ohio State-Penn State plays this weekend too. Even though Ohio State is no. 1 I am still praying for a performance like last year for the young Nittany Lions..after all what is a Buckeye...isnt it a flowering nut?

Interceptor
09-22-2006, 11:53 AM

Tom

Yeah, it's a rivalry, but both teams are injury-plagued. I want to the Rudy-Troy matchup. I want to see The D-line against a non-apprehensive Ben. I want both teams to be at full strength because I want to know how strong we really are and if we've come far.

memphissteelergirl
09-22-2006, 11:53 AM

It doesn't take much effort since you pretty much seem to be one already....

Interceptor
09-22-2006, 11:55 AM
I actually agree with you...I wish this game could be played later, maybe in snow...how great of a game would that be.

I LOVE watching NFL games that are snow-laden!!! Those are hella fun to watch! That's REAL football!!!!

meanjoecoop
09-22-2006, 11:56 AM

IMO thats why the NFL scheduled us to play on 12/31. They are banking on another end of the year playoff run by both teams.

Interceptor
09-22-2006, 11:58 AM
IMO thats why the NFL scheduled us to play on 12/31. They are banking on another end of the year playoff run by both teams.

I hope they are right.

augustashark
09-22-2006, 02:14 PM

SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!*

It all starts with your name "BengalBrian" WTF, can't you come up with something better then that! Hey look at me I'm "SteelerGary"!:toofunny:

You have one WR (TJ) who looks like his previous employment was a stint in the Asian porn industry!, the other (Chad) who was recently yelling for his imaginary friend "HUGH!!!!!!". Your QB who hates the SB champs so bad that he has hired Tony Robbins to help him get through this weeks game. Now, I can see why you guys think you can win this week, last year you guys came here and won not only the game but the division. Just like in poker though three of a kind gets beat by a full house everytime.

Now I know you would bet your house on this game, but to be honest with you mid 70's mobile homes are not allowed where I live!, so try to come up with something better or with something I would be interested in (Not your girlfriend either, must have more then 3 teeth before I would even consider).

sumo
09-22-2006, 03:00 PM

This is Steelersfever.com so you will tend to see favorbale opinions of the Steelers -- but let us do the Rodney King thing --and just all get along -- As I mentioned in a previous thread --IMHO - Most of us long time Steeler fans appreciate an intense rivalry -- you wouldn't be here talking smack if you still had Akili/Klingler/Mitchell under center, and were looking at a 4-12 season -- there was a time back in the late 70s and sporadically since then -- when the top 2 or 3 teams in the whole NFL were in the AFC Central -- the AFC North is getting close to this level of competition again (come on Brownies!!) and it's all good my Bengals Bruthuh!! -- the smack, the rivalry, Joey vs Chad -- I love it all

:cheers:
:jammin:

MasterOfPuppets
09-22-2006, 05:17 PM

and your sight should be called HOMOfever.com :sissies:

Tankus_Maximus
09-23-2006, 01:29 AM
I'll swap you one of my Caution Palmer flat on his back t-shirts for your watch?!

Prosdo
09-23-2006, 01:29 PM
I know this is the blast furnace, but that does not excuse the personal attacks rules. That goes for everyone.

tony hipchest
09-28-2006, 11:14 AM

Bottom line.. After this game is over, I will be done with this place..

:chuckle:

*bumping my fine reply*
begging for a ban again? youre all talk and no action.

just remember. you are the dog and we are the master. when we whistle you come running like the good little [doggie] you are. and when we kick you in the ribs, you yelp to the mods and run off with your tail between your legs, but like a faithful dingo you will always be back. just like licking your balls, you have no self control and simply cant help yourself.

:wave: the bengals are still the steelers dogs.

BengalBrian
09-28-2006, 11:29 AM
:chuckle:

*bumping my fine reply*

:wave: the bengals are still the steelers dogs.

I never left... I got banned.. And I am done talking to you so no need to talk to me

tony hipchest
09-28-2006, 11:58 AM
I never left... I got banned.. And I am done talking to you so no need to talk to me

lmao!

BengalBrian
09-28-2006, 12:00 PM
lmao!

Well thought out intelligent post :thumbsup:

tony hipchest
09-28-2006, 12:11 PM

*bump* :thumbsup:

good luck with that.

psst... it takes self control.

the cincinati dingos suck. (and lick their own balls- meaning footballs of course) but the steelers will feed them anyways. it makes the cinci meltdown that much sweeter!

BengalBrian
09-28-2006, 12:17 PM
*bump* :thumbsup:

good luck with that.

psst... it takes self control.

the cincinati dingos suck. (and lick their own balls- meaning footballs of course) but the steelers will feed them anyways. it makes the cinci meltdown that much sweeter!

lol

This is going to be fun watching you come at me any chance you get, to get me to talk... I imagine things will be the way they always have been since thats how its always been...

You know I cant stay quiet long.. You think I talked to much last year when you won it all? Just wait to see how much I talk as we continue to march to victory and your team begins a decline

tony hipchest
09-28-2006, 12:40 PM
And I am done talking to you

:blah: :blah: :blah:

lol

This is going to be fun watching you come at me any chance you get, to get me to talk... I imagine things will be the way they always have been since thats how its always been...

You know I cant stay quiet long.. You think I talked to much last year when you won it all? Just wait to see how much I talk as we continue to march to victory and your team begins a decline

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

holy crap! the defenseless bengals are more confident this year than last! i guess their only hope should be a steeler decline. too bad that fantasy wont play out though. I imagine things will be the way they always have been since thats how its always been...
jail suspensions and injuries will have youre team depleted and just like last year the house of cards will fall.

who was that bengal who od'd on coke the night before the superbowl? if they were ever to make it back, just remember they are full of players like e. robinson or b. robbins.

the steelers know they still own the bengals and can roll through the nfl. the bengals sb hopes are over before they even begin

get a coach and a defense then we can talk. bengals had 64 yards on offense in the 2nd half last week. bwahahahahaha. great offense my ass.

wildjames
09-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Um, get an offense and maybe we can talk? Get a quarterback who can complete a touchdown pass and maybe we can talk? You seem to be the resident idiot on this board, so I'll go slow for you.

The Bengals get that few of yards in the second half and your team loses, does that say less about the Bengals or the Steelers? You of all fans should know what wins that could've easily gone the other way are all about, Superbowl XL ring a bell?

wildjames
09-28-2006, 04:02 PM
Oh wait, I know your response already.

*scratches head*
"Yes Superbowl XL rings a bell, it's when the team I root for won the Superbowl. Try to avoid the fact that I'm totally avoiding your question, and let me use my 7k+ posts to easily defeat you in a battle of wits, and the backing of a few hundred Steelers fans on here, by telling you that your team has not won a Superbowl. Again, I didn't actually respond to you, but rational logic defies me and Superbowl Victory is all I have to say to anyone who ever talks any smack to me."

You got me, I secede. Thanks for playing.

Stillers#1
09-28-2006, 04:10 PM
Tony Tony.....tag me in!!!

wildjames
09-28-2006, 04:24 PM
Tony Tony.....tag me in!!!

That's a response in a smack talk forum? Wow......

I'm going to head to work and recover from that blow.

tony hipchest
09-28-2006, 04:49 PM
Oh wait, I know your response already.

*scratches head*
"Yes Superbowl XL rings a bell, it's when the team I root for won the Superbowl. Try to avoid the fact that I'm totally avoiding your question, and let me use my 7k+ posts to easily defeat you in a battle of wits, and the backing of a few hundred Steelers fans on here, by telling you that your team has not won a Superbowl. Again, I didn't actually respond to you, but rational logic defies me and Superbowl Victory is all I have to say to anyone who ever talks any smack to me."

You got me, I secede. Thanks for playing.are you implying bengalfans are a source of rational logic? :sofunny: you won 1 game last week against the steelers. did you buy the hat and tee shirt already or did it come free with your renewal of a S.I. subscription.

as i recall the bengals got off to a hot start last year too. what was that record start 5-1?
im scared. real, real scared.

no defense, no coach, no character = no chance.

the bengals will always be the colts little red headed step sister of the afc.

tony hipchest
09-28-2006, 04:51 PM

hurry now. im sure the streetlight on the corner is lonely without you.

ARKIESTEEL
09-28-2006, 04:54 PM
Um, get an offense and maybe we can talk? Get a quarterback who can complete a touchdown pass and maybe we can talk? You seem to be the resident idiot on this board, so I'll go slow for you.

The Bengals get that few of yards in the second half and your team loses, does that say less about the Bengals or the Steelers? You of all fans should know what wins that could've easily gone the other way are all about, Superbowl XL ring a bell?

I thought in our last meeting (the game you won) our offense had more yards than yours????

Your 2nd part we made some costly turnovers that you all used to win the game for that I say good job. We won XL by 11 points that seems close to you?, dont seem close to me.

Stillers#1
09-28-2006, 04:58 PM

It's not a response you idiot....it's just my way of making fun of the fact that it takes you and BB "tag-teaming" to talk shit with Tony.

You guys always talk shit about how we Steelers fans talk about nothing but the past, but you Bangles fans, for the past 20 years, have always been talking about what might be, or what COULD HAVE been. Your 3-0 record means absolutely nothing. When you are 12-0 then we can talk, but until that time, you are still the bungles.

P.S. Chris Henry is the transexual hooker Eddie Murphy tried to pick up.

BengalBrian
09-29-2006, 01:48 AM
It's not a response you idiot....it's just my way of making fun of the fact that it takes you and BB "tag-teaming" to talk shit with Tony.

You guys always talk shit about how we Steelers fans talk about nothing but the past, but you Bangles fans, for the past 20 years, have always been talking about what might be, or what COULD HAVE been. Your 3-0 record means absolutely nothing. When you are 12-0 then we can talk, but until that time, you are still the bungles.

Noone was tag teaming you **** tard

(since you wanna call people idiot I guess that is now acceptable in the smack forum)

You know the truth.. The truth is none of you can handle the loss.. You hate it SO bad.. And its ****in funny as hell to listen to.. Muffed punt, blah blah.. We won the sb LAST YEAR, blah blah.. Odell got a dui.. haha, blah blah..

Bottom line

Cincinnati Bengals 3-0
Pissburgh Squeeler 1-2

Super Squeelers! Cause thats how we fold!

wildjames
09-29-2006, 01:48 AM

How many years of schooling have you completed?

Also, how many people on here, including some Bengals fans, can have a debate without using sexual references, cursing, and just general moronic statements that make zero sense?

Lets see...

Seriously, your desire to hit reply to my posts to me means you want to impress on me your opinion of what I said, and what you have to say. Saying stupid things like that only makes me think you're of very low intelligence, and has no effect on my opinions. I mean smack talk is smack talk, but that's just pathetic.

Or like the Bengal fan that goes,

And like all the other dumb @$$es on here, that has nothing to do with this thread! So all of you will shut your repeating @$$es up, i'll admit that CJ played like $h*+ on sunday! There happy? How about TJ Whosyourmamma? Who was covering him? And how about the the best Ike Taylor? Didn't look like he did good against Henry? I guess it sucks haveing dumb @$$ head coach who puts a QB in with a 100.4 temp. Chad may have only got one catch but we have alot more WRs that will score all over your defense!

Seriously, act like grown ups.

BengalBrian
09-29-2006, 01:52 AM
How many years of schooling have you completed?

Also, how many people on here, including some Bengals fans, can have a debate without using sexual references, cursing, and just general moronic statements that make zero sense?

Lets see...

Seriously, your desire to hit reply to my posts to me means you want to impress on me your opinion of what I said, and what you have to say. Saying stupid things like that only makes me think you're of very low intelligence, and has no effect on my opinions. I mean smack talk is smack talk, but that's just pathetic.

Or like the Bengal fan that goes,

And like all the other dumb @$$es on here, that has nothing to do with this thread! So all of you will shut your repeating @$$es up, i'll admit that CJ played like $h*+ on sunday! There happy? How about TJ Whosyourmamma? Who was covering him? And how about the the best Ike Taylor? Didn't look like he did good against Henry? I guess it sucks haveing dumb @$$ head coach who puts a QB in with a 100.4 temp. Chad may have only got one catch but we have alot more WRs that will score all over your defense!

Seriously, act like grown ups.

Last year it was a completely different story.. But now that their pretty boy QB sucks, they are handling it a little hard...

By the way.. Since we are apparently 'tag-teaming', nice to meet you.. :rolleyes: Apparently they think that we came in huge numbers (2) to take on the entire site..

Bitter I tell you.. Just bitter

lol

SUPER SQUEELERS!!! Cause thats how we fold!

Interceptor
09-29-2006, 08:54 AM
as i recall the bengals got off to a hot start last year too. what was that record start 5-1?
Someone went 15-1 a couple of years ago. Anything to show for that year?

no defense, no coach, no character = no chance.
And STILL won.

HometownGal
09-29-2006, 09:07 AM
Last year it was a completely different story.. But now that their pretty boy QB sucks, they are handling it a little hard...

By the way.. Since we are apparently 'tag-teaming', nice to meet you.. :rolleyes: Apparently they think that we came in huge numbers (2) to take on the entire site..

Bitter I tell you.. Just bitter

lol

SUPER SQUEELERS!!! Cause thats how we fold!

Our QB sucks, Brian? ROFLMAO!!! :toofunny: He's got a nice shiny new SB ring with lots of pretty diamonds - what does Carson have to show for the last three seasons other than a bum knee? You seem to forget the outcome of last season and the fact that he who laughs last laughs best. :wink02: :tt02:

Thump those chests and shout that battle cry Bungles - until February, 2007 - the Pittsburgh Steelers are the world champions. :tt02:

tony hipchest
09-29-2006, 09:43 AM
You know the truth.. The truth is none of you can handle the loss.. You hate it SO bad.. And its ****in funny as hell to listen to.. Muffed punt, blah blah.. We won the sb LAST YEAR, blah blah.. Odell got a dui.. haha, blah blah..

Bottom line

Cincinnati Bengals 3-0
Pissburgh Squeeler 1-2

:toofunny: the truth is the saints and bengals have the same record, and both won against a superior team last weekend, yet their fans pathetically cheer and celebrate as if they won a superbowl. atleast the saintsfans have an excuse to celebrate. and while their celebrations have died down, the bengals and their fans are still partying like its 1999.:coffee:

since you are my dog, i have the obligation to swat you on the nose and clean up your piles of :poop: you leave on the forums, but
i tell you what, once you quit filling every post of yours with down syndrome, i will resist the urge to set your feeble little mind straight with every pile of crap you drop...

now go be a good dingo, enjoy your week 3 sb win, and dont type anything too stupid... heres your scoobie snack :cookie:

BengalBrian
09-29-2006, 12:13 PM
Our QB sucks, Brian? ROFLMAO!!! :toofunny: He's got a nice shiny new SB ring with lots of pretty diamonds - what does Carson have to show for the last three seasons other than a bum knee? You seem to forget the outcome of last season and the fact that he who laughs last laughs best. :wink02: :tt02:

Thump those chests and shout that battle cry Bungles - until February, 2007 - the Pittsburgh Steelers are the world champions. :tt02:
Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah, lol

By the way.. Ben's QB rating in the superbowl was 22 ;)

:toofunny: the truth is the saints and bengals have the same record, and both won against a superior team last weekend, yet their fans pathetically cheer and celebrate as if they won a superbowl. atleast the saintsfans have an excuse to celebrate. and while their celebrations have died down, the bengals and their fans are still partying like its 1999.:coffee:

since you are my dog, i have the obligation to swat you on the nose and clean up your piles of :poop: you leave on the forums, but
i tell you what, once you quit filling every post of yours with down syndrome, i will resist the urge to set your feeble little mind straight with every pile of crap you drop...

now go be a good dingo, enjoy your week 3 sb win, and dont type anything too stupid... heres your scoobie snack :cookie:

Thanks! So what is it that you are correcting anyway? I think I stated both our records.. Did I miss something?

stillers4me
09-29-2006, 01:54 PM

So what was Palmer's QB rating in his last SuperBowl???..........oh yeah.....that's right......HE'S NEVER BEEN TO THE SUPER BOWL.

CantStop85
09-29-2006, 02:09 PM
Our QB sucks, Brian? ROFLMAO!!! :toofunny: He's got a nice shiny new SB ring with lots of pretty diamonds
So does Tommy Maddox...your point?

stillers4me
09-29-2006, 02:36 PM
And just for the record.........Ben ain't no pretty boy QB!!! He's a Steeler through and through.

tony hipchest
09-29-2006, 02:38 PM
I think I stated both our records.. Did I miss something?the short yellow bus, obviously.

BengalBrian
09-29-2006, 03:05 PM

So what was Palmer's QB rating in his last SuperBowl???..........oh yeah.....that's right......HE'S NEVER BEEN TO THE SUPER BOWL.
I can tell you he has never had a game as bad as a 22 Rating though.. lol

So does Tommy Maddox...your point?
And Trent Dilfer! ;)

And just for the record.........Ben ain't no pretty boy QB!!! He's a Steeler through and through.
He had the doctors make him 'prettier' when they glued his face back together.. Dont act like it isnt true...

SteelersWoman
09-29-2006, 03:36 PM
Congrats to the Bengals fans on their win :)

tony hipchest
09-30-2006, 01:00 AM
I can tell you he has never had a game as bad as a 22 Rating though.. lol

And Trent Dilfer! ;)

He had the doctors make him 'prettier' when they glued his face back together.. Dont act like it isnt true...

"get on the bus, Gus

there aint much to discuss..."

:sofunny: *LMAO at the bengalfan who thinks ben isnt as "pretty" as carson (troy aikman w/o the potential to win a ring, clone) palmer, and is overconsumed with bens looks*:sofunny: :sissies:

HometownGal
09-30-2006, 09:06 AM

A QB's "rating" on paper doesn't mean jack shit. When the heat was really on, Ben came through, which is the mark of a quality QB. I'll take a QB with a 22 paper rating and a 21-10 Super Bowl victory any day of the week as opposed to a QB with a much higher paper rating and the inability to make the big plays when the opportunities present themselves.

Stillers#1
09-30-2006, 11:12 AM

Smack talk is smack talk, but sarcasm is sarcasm, I guess you have trouble disseminating between the two. Obviously Chris Henry isn't a transsexual hooker, he likes underage girls. My desire to hit the reply button has nothing to do with wanting to impress you; I am just tired of bungles fans who think they jut won the Super Bowl last week. NEWS FLASH (and yes no matter how badly you bungles fans want to shake it, history is relevant) YOU BEAT US AT HOME LAST YEAR ALSO! We also beat you at home last year, TWICE! However, I can't bring that up, b/c buttholebrian will go...Blah, blah, blah,Ihavenothingcreativetosay,blah, blah, blah.

You are the bungles, historically inept, and as long as your coach continues to run the team like it is Emerald City in the Oswald State penitentiary, you are going to be exposed. You are already minus one very good MLB, and as much as you idiots like to believe, offense does not win championships, just ask Peyton Manning. I heard all off-season, from Brian about how terrible Willie Parker is, well, that must make your defense pretty sad.

I believe in the "Any Given Sunday" philosophy, and congrads on your win. It happens; teams have off years, or in our case, off weeks. At least we have never had an off decade and a half. Don't worry, the game on New Years will mean something. Quite possibly a trip to the playoffs for us, and home field "advantage" for you.

Funny how you would bring up education, when the best bungles poster here is an 11th grade cross-country runner.

Stillers#1
09-30-2006, 11:39 AM
Noone was tag teaming you **** tard

(since you wanna call people idiot I guess that is now acceptable in the smack forum)

Bottom line

Cincinnati Bengals 3-0
Pissburgh Squeeler 1-2

Super Squeelers! Cause thats how we fold!

No one can handle the loss? I believe quite a few of us, despite how much of a dick you are, gave you a congratulations. The way you handle it though, just goes to show how used to a losing football team you are. It's funny that anytime one of us brings up the past (even when were spanking you last year) your first response is blah, blah, blah.

Of course I hate losing, who the hell doesn't? You would say, "muffed punt blah, blah." Because you know, that without that muffed punt, we would have shoved the football down your throat (wait a second did I just say, "would have"?, as in, "If we WOULD HAVE had carson we WOULD HAVE beat you guys in the playoffs."? Man I sound like a bungles fan now.)

Anyways, enjoy the win, I know it means a lot you, I saw the parades on TV.......oh.....you don't have a parade for going 3-0? You only get those for Super Bowls, you say! Weird.

OH, WAIT, NEWS FLASH STILLERS FANS!!!!!! DON'T BRING UP THE PAST WITH BUNGHOLE FANS.........they can't handle it.

BengalBrian
09-30-2006, 12:49 PM
A QB's "rating" on paper doesn't mean jack shit. When the heat was really on, Ben came through, which is the mark of a quality QB. I'll take a QB with a 22 paper rating and a 21-10 Super Bowl victory any day of the week as opposed to a QB with a much higher paper rating and the inability to make the big plays when the opportunities present themselves.

Big plays? You mean like the 2 touchdowns he threw last week in 57 seconds?? ;)

BengalBrian
09-30-2006, 12:51 PM
No one can handle the loss? I believe quite a few of us, despite how much of a dick you are, gave you a congratulations. The way you handle it though, just goes to show how used to a losing football team you are. It's funny that anytime one of us brings up the past (even when were spanking you last year) your first response is blah, blah, blah.

I am only a 'dick' as you put it in the smack forum.. Why dont you look around and read what some of your fellow squeeler fans say to ME outside of the smack forum... Sorry I dont waste my time posting outside of smack anymore since that is what follows me around..

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-30-2006, 12:56 PM

I hope you are not implying that because the Bengals won, Carson had a good game....????!!!! He was one bad steeler play away from Cincy fans spending all week talking about how he held on to the ball too long, and threw into double coverage several times!!!...He needs to thank Ricardo for saving his reputation in your fair (weathered) city!!

BengalBrian
09-30-2006, 12:57 PM
I hope you are not implying that because the Bengals won, Carson had a good game....????!!!! He was one bad steeler play away from Cincy fans spending all week talking about how he held on to the ball too long, and threw into double coverage several times!!!...He needs to thank Ricardo for saving his reputation in your fair (weathered) city!!

Did I say he had a good game? I didnt? Oh.. Well.. He did.. He threw 4 touchdowns.. I dont care how you twist it.. Throwing 4 touchdowns isnt luck..

Did he play as good as he normally does? Definately not

Stillers#1
09-30-2006, 01:08 PM
I am only a 'dick' as you put it in the smack forum.. Why dont you look around and read what some of your fellow squeeler fans say to ME outside of the smack forum... Sorry I dont waste my time posting outside of smack anymore since that is what follows me around..

And as usual, you bring nothing new to the forum...........yawn.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-30-2006, 01:15 PM
Did I say he had a good game? I didnt? Oh.. Well.. He did.. He threw 4 touchdowns.. I dont care how you twist it.. Throwing 4 touchdowns isnt luck..

Did he play as good as he normally does? Definately not

NOONE would say he had a good game....Even the media in Cincy is saying they cant have him play like he did if the Bengals hope to expand on last season...I think the words they used were that Carson "escaped" with a victory. But thats just Cincy's sports writers "twisting it"...right?

stillers4me
09-30-2006, 01:39 PM
This gets real old.....The Steelers may be the stick a Bungles fan measures with, but the Bungles mean squat to Pittsburgh.

You make yourself far more important than you really are to anybody in the 'Burgh. We do play other teams this season and if all Sissynati can do is think about the Steelers, then I forsee them going down real soon. The sooner the better..........good grief, I just got home from Meijer and there were Bungles flags at every check out (all 20 of them) and Bungals jerseys hanging at the end of every checkout. They just won the SuperBowl....didja hear that?? I almost lost my lunch. It will all be half price in the not too distant future.....just like those division championship shirts were that I saw at Krogers the week after we beat the snot out of them in the playoffs at 50% off......yea......did you hear that. We creamed you.........Sissynati was up by 10 points not once but twice......hear that.....twice. That loss had nothing to do with Palmer getting hurt.......and everything to do with your D having more holes than swiss cheese. And how about that impressive Cincy Offensive line?? ....ask Carson about our D........I hear he's still pulling pieces of Heinz field out of his teeth. Escape with a win is dead on........even Marvin Lewis knows that. Yea..Palmer had 4 TD's......after we handed him the ball......nothing the Bengals did to get them. Our fault we LOST the game.........

Funny how all of a sudden everybody in this town is Bengal fan.........Steeler fans have been wearing their colors proudly for years.......win or lose.

stillers4me
09-30-2006, 01:46 PM
and BTW.........the Pittsburgh/Cincy game is old news. Go over to some Pats board and try and convince them what big bad boys you are.

We're thinking about San Diego this week. Poof...be gone with you.

BengalBrian
09-30-2006, 02:11 PM
NOONE would say he had a good game....Even the media in Cincy is saying they cant have him play like he did if the Bengals hope to expand on last season...I think the words they used were that Carson "escaped" with a victory. But thats just Cincy's sports writers "twisting it"...right?

He does need to do better to improve on last year.. We do have THE hardest schedule in the NFL and we have to improve on 11-4, which isnt always a cake walk...

Your point though?

4 touchdowns..

How many did Ben have?
THAT was a bad game

stillers4me
09-30-2006, 02:13 PM
He does need to do better to improve on last year.. We do have THE hardest schedule in the NFL and we have to improve on 11-4, which isnt always a cake walk...

Your point though?

4 touchdowns..

How many did Ben have?
THAT was a bad game

Yes it was....nobody will argue with you there. And if we hadn't beat ourselves with stupid mistakes in the last 8 minutes of the game, we still would have walked off with the win. That's the point.

Movin' on....how about you?? Or do you still want to bring up the past......don't you have a game with the Patsies to think about? Or is it only the Steelers that give you night sweats? Flattery will get you nowhere.

floodcitygirl
09-30-2006, 02:32 PM
Yes it was....nobody will argue with you there. And if we hadn't beat ourselves with stupid mistakes in the last 8 minutes of the game, we still would have walked off with the win. That's the point.

Movin' on....how about you?? Or do you still want to bring up the past......don't you have a game with the Patsies to think about? Or is it only the Steelers that give you night sweats? Flattery will get you nowhere.Ohhh girl! You're sizzlin' today!!! (lol) Go get em Stillers! :sofunny:

stillers4me
09-30-2006, 02:34 PM
Good afternoon, Flood!! Glad to see ya join the party!

floodcitygirl
09-30-2006, 02:40 PM
Good afternoon, Flood!! Glad to see ya join the party!Hey listen, today I can just sit back and watch your show! :kick: No wonder that big hunk of a man is skeered of you, sister! :sofunny: You gotta stay away from those Meijer stores for a few weeks until they start their big clearance sale, though!

stillers4me
09-30-2006, 02:42 PM
I'm literally laughing out loud......!

stillers4me
09-30-2006, 02:45 PM
I took PTO time off yesterday afternoon.....it was "Bengals shirt day" at work. It was worth giving up 4 hours of vacation time.

floodcitygirl
09-30-2006, 02:52 PM
I took PTO time off yesterday afternoon.....it was "Bengals shirt day" at work. It was worth giving up 4 hours of vacation time.Can't blame you there. All that orange mixed with stripes can be pretty nauseating! Besides, I doubt that there would have been room for you especially fitting thru the hallways and doors what with all of those bloated heads floating around. :hehe:

HometownGal
09-30-2006, 03:21 PM

OK - now you're flip flopping faster than Hanoi John. First you rewind back to Ben's QB rating in the SB - I addressed it - and now you're fast-forwarding to last Sunday's gift-wrapped giveaway to suit your own purpose. Pick one time warp, stay in it and address the issues. Is the air thin these days in Shitsinnati or what? :blah:

stillers4me
09-30-2006, 03:32 PM
OK - now you're flip flopping faster than Hanoi John. First you rewind back to Ben's QB rating in the SB - I addressed it - and now you're fast-forwarding to last Sunday's gift-wrapped giveaway to suit your own purpose. Pick one time warp, stay in it and address the issues. Is the air thin these days in Shitsinnati or what? :blah:

The air stinks here....I'm tellin' ya it stinks!!!!!

stillers4me
09-30-2006, 03:37 PM

Your point though?

4 touchdowns..

How many did Ben have?
THAT was a bad game

And now when they fall on their faces, the excuse will be THE hardest schedule in the NFL.....:blah: :blah: :blah:

That's what happens when you are the division chumps.....I mean champs.........:dang:

BengalBrian
09-30-2006, 07:10 PM
Just RESPONDING.. I do use the quotes when I respond.. My point was relevant
And now when they fall on their faces, the excuse will be THE hardest schedule in the NFL.....:blah: :blah: :blah:

That's what happens when you are the division chumps.....I mean champs.........:dang:
Do the research sweety.. Its a fact.. By last year's records, we have the toughest schedule as far as win-loss ratio.. Of course, I realize this changes year to year.. And trust me you WONT hear any excuses from me on that front for sure

stillers4me
09-30-2006, 08:34 PM
Don't call me sweety.

BengalBrian
09-30-2006, 10:56 PM
Don't call me sweety.

Alright pumpkin

floodcitygirl
09-30-2006, 11:36 PM
Alright pumpkinYikes, BB. Be afraid...be very afraid! :horror: (lol)

BengalBrian
09-30-2006, 11:39 PM
Yikes, BB. Be afraid...be very afraid! :horror: (lol)
That bad, eh?

:nervous:

floodcitygirl
09-30-2006, 11:48 PM
That bad, eh?

:nervous:For you......quite possibly. :couch:

BengalBrian
10-01-2006, 01:00 AM
For you......quite possibly. :couch:

Well dont I feel special :D

floodcitygirl
10-01-2006, 10:29 AM
Well dont I feel special :DWe've always thought of you as "special" Brian. :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-01-2006, 10:36 AM
Alright pumpkin

Sweetie?...pumpkin?.....unless you are holding a pumpkin shaped plastic container filled with snicker bars and M&M's...ON HALLOWEEN....AND you are under the age of 12.....those two words should never be used towards another guy!!!!

Stillers#1
10-01-2006, 10:36 AM
By last year's records

This coming from the guy who never wants to talk about the past.

floodcitygirl
10-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Sweetie?...pumpkin?.....unless you are holding a pumpkin shaped plastic container filled with snicker bars and M&M's...ON HALLOWEEN....AND you are under the age of 12.....those two words should never be used towards another guy!!!!Shhhh LLT.....don't tell but Stillers4Me is a girl. (If you saw her, there'd be no mistaking it!) :wink02:

HometownGal
10-01-2006, 11:01 AM
We've always thought of you as "special" Brian. :sofunny:

Yeah....special needs. :flap:

P.S. Brian - your statement, imho, was not relevant. You were flip-flopping to suit your own purposes. Are you a Democrat, by chance? :wink02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-01-2006, 11:19 AM
Shhhh LLT.....don't tell but Stillers4Me is a girl. (If you saw her, there'd be no mistaking it!) :wink02:

:dang: So Brian isnt being gay...just a male chauvenist!!!...My Bad.

stillers4me
10-01-2006, 11:28 AM
I'm all girly girl.....right down to my Steeler earings, my Steeler ankle socks and my
Steeler scrunchi in my ponytail. (thanks, Flood!) :cheer:

Anybody else wanna go a couple of rounds with me.......??????????? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Smileys/fighting30.gif

:kick:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-01-2006, 11:37 AM
I'm all girly girl.....right down to my Steeler earings, my Steeler ankle socks and my
Steeler scrunchi in my ponytail. (thanks, Flood!) :cheer:

Anybody else wanna go a couple of rounds with me.......??????????? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Smileys/fighting30.gif

:kick:

Hell no!!!..I will go toe-to-toe with any dude....but females scare the catshit out of me!!!!!:couch:

stillers4me
10-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Hell no!!!..I will go toe-to-toe with any dude....but females scare the catshit out of me!!!!!:couch:

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

I've lived in Sissynati for 22 years......not anywhere near long enough to become a Bungles fans. I witnessed 4 Steeler SuperBowl Championships as a young adult in my home state of werstern Pa. until I was forced to live in enemy territory. I believe I've been quite tolerant of the species but last year was the straw that broke the camels back.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Steelers/steelersbang.gif

Stillers#1
10-01-2006, 02:53 PM
:dang: So Brian isnt being gay...just a male chauvenist!!!...My Bad.

I thought football fans were allowed to be chauvenist.

BengalBrian
10-03-2006, 01:29 AM
Sweetie?...pumpkin?.....unless you are holding a pumpkin shaped plastic container filled with snicker bars and M&M's...ON HALLOWEEN....AND you are under the age of 12.....those two words should never be used towards another guy!!!!

Shhhh LLT.....don't tell but Stillers4Me is a girl. (If you saw her, there'd be no mistaking it!) :wink02:

Whew.. Scared me for a min LLT.. lol

Yeah....special needs. :flap:

P.S. Brian - your statement, imho, was not relevant. You were flip-flopping to suit your own purposes. Are you a Democrat, by chance? :wink02:
Ugh... no