PDA

View Full Version : Eternal optimist thread #2

siss
09-19-2006, 01:41 AM
Always the optimistic I have to say some good things about tonights game.

QB:
Okay Ben was sick. And there were some dropped passes on the Recievers part (im looking at you Ward). And that won't happen again. Look at this as a rust removal game for Ben. He was gunna have to play a full game at some point. And protecting him wasnt gunna do us a danm bit of good in the long run. Ben will play better next week:tt02: ! (provided an anvil doesnt fall on his head)!

Our Defense:
Looked good. Larry foot was great. I love that foot stomp. TP is hurt and needs rest up. We held the team to field goals only. I'll take it.

There Defense:
At some point we also need to give the other team credit. There defense was very good and deserves a lot of credit. Yea it sucks but they did a great job on us.

Its just one loss. And we can still go 13-3 Ben will rally and so will the offense!
BRING ON THE BUNGLES!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :cheer: :tt02:

LambertLunatic
09-19-2006, 03:59 AM
Defense looked great. Special teams didn't give up any big returns. We will have a rust free Ben back for sissynatti. It looks good to me.

Infamix
09-19-2006, 06:20 AM
Special teams def. looked much better this week, it was a loss to a good team.

stillers4me
09-19-2006, 06:29 AM
Always the optimistic I have to say some good things about tonights game.

QB:
Okay Ben was sick. And there were some dropped passes on the Recievers part (im looking at you Ward). And that won't happen again. Look at this as a rust removal game for Ben. He was gunna have to play a full game at some point. And protecting him wasnt gunna do us a danm bit of good in the long run. Ben will play better next week:tt02: ! (provided an anvil doesnt fall on his head)!

Our Defense:
Looked good. Larry foot was great. I love that foot stomp. TP is hurt and needs rest up. We held the team to field goals only. I'll take it.

There Defense:
At some point we also need to give the other team credit. There defense was very good and deserves a lot of credit. Yea it sucks but they did a great job on us.

Its just one loss. And we can still go 13-3 Ben will rally and so will the offense!
BRING ON THE BUNGLES!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :cheer: :tt02:

Totally agree!!
Larry Foote was smokin'! :chicken:
Nobody was carted off the field :injured:
The Jags played a good game........but they still never crossed the goalline so our D actually showed up for the game :helmet:
Ben is not pregnant.........yet :jawdrop:

Bring on:tt03: the Bungals!!!

stlrtruck
09-19-2006, 08:46 AM
Totally agree!!
Ben is not pregnant.........yet :jawdrop:

Bring on:tt03: the Bungals!!!

I can't believe the stupid things that comes out of the mouths of the announcers!

I think I'm going to make an official plea to the NFL and all broadcasting stations to allow fans in the booth to make the calls and color commentary. But they can't be fans of the teams playing because that could just get as bad as Theisman, Madden, and/or Collinsworth.

The bottom line to last night. Jags played 60 mins of football and beat us!