PDA

View Full Version : MVP of Jaguar game - their punter

TXSTEELER
09-19-2006, 03:15 PM
Other than the kickoff, the Stillers had to start everything from the 20 yard line or less. His kicks kept the field position battle in the Jaguar's favor all night.

HometownGal
09-19-2006, 03:25 PM
Other than the kickoff, the Stillers had to start everything from the 20 yard line or less. His kicks kept the field position battle in the Jaguar's favor all night.

Well - Hanson punted 6 times for an average of 41.8 with 3 kept inside the 20 YL, compared to The Finger's 5 punts for a 44.8 average and 5 kept inside the 20, but I get what you're saying here. I would think the MVP would be the entire Jax D and a special game ball would have to go to Rasheen Mathis. My question here is, though -why the hell aren't we utilizing Willie Reid - isn't that one of the reasons we drafted him?

Black@Gold Forever32
09-19-2006, 03:27 PM
Well - Hanson punted 6 times for an average of 41.8 with 3 kept inside the 20 YL, compared to The Finger's 5 punts for a 44.8 average and 5 kept inside the 20, but I get what you're saying here. I would think the MVP would be the entire Jax D and a special game ball would have to go to Rasheen Mathis. My question here is, though -why the hell aren't we utilizing Willie Reid - isn't that one of the reasons we drafted him?

I'm with you on Willie Reid. I mentioned that in my The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly thread.

Infamix
09-19-2006, 03:32 PM
Yeah I think Willie Reid is more explosive than Santanio when it comes to returns

Haiku_Dirtt
09-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Dude. What about Gardocki? Even though we lost he did everything he could to make the field longer for the Jags. That kept us in the game.

He already has 13 punts and it's not week 3 yet. At this rate the extra $1 million we paid him this year is starting to look like chump change. The last time he punted at this frequency he was a Cleveland Brown.

klick81
09-19-2006, 04:55 PM
Is it me, or did Santiono look like he was moving in slow motion during his returns???