PDA

View Full Version : Over Reaction Of The Day

Atlanta Dan
09-19-2006, 06:23 PM
There have been some fairly over the top reactions to last night's performance, but at least those of us who post here are fans who can claim to be caught up in whatever impacts the Steelers.

OTOH, it is hard to see how a supposedly experienced football writer like Don Banks at SI.com can explain this particular piece of nonsense:

Philip Rivers and J.P. Losman aren't the third-year quarterbacks people should be concerned about. Ben Roethlisberger (zero touchdowns, two interceptions, 38.7 passer rating) is.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/don_banks/09/19/what.we.know/index.html

Think the Chargers or Bills might return the call if the Steelers left a message asking to swap starting QBs?

Banks needs to get a grip.

HometownGal
09-19-2006, 06:31 PM
I'm sure I can get the OK from the rest of you here to reply appropriately to Mr. Banks -

BITE US! :flipoff:

SteelerFanInCA
09-19-2006, 06:44 PM
Banks is an a s s hole. Enough said.

SteelersNationsfl
09-19-2006, 06:51 PM
Banks is a Moron.

Midnightwriter07
09-19-2006, 06:53 PM
and he gets paid to write stuff that dumb****sss say in here. Yeah Willie and Ben should just be benched dammit ( along iwth our offensive line ) Off with thier headssss

SteelCzar76
09-19-2006, 06:54 PM
I'm sure I can get the OK from the rest of you here to reply appropriately to Mr. Banks -

BITE US! :flipoff:

LMAO,.....couldn't have said it better HomeTown. What these cat's don't realize is that Ben is FIERCELY competetive and is not a Coward. His performance last night,......all of his recent setbacks,.... are nothing but catalysts for him to truely become GREAT. Let the talkin heads babble on and pray for our downfall. It will make no difference,.... and Victory that much more worthwhile.

"Hail Caesar,......Hail the Black and Gold"