PDA

View Full Version : Cincy Coming to Pittsburgh on Sunday

SteelersNationsfl
09-19-2006, 06:03 PM
Whoever is going to the game on Sunday needs to make sure they are extra loud and extra proud to be a steeler fan in Heinz feild on sunday. I would be there on sunday if it weren't for the fact that I live in Florida. I need you guys to scream a little extra loud for me cause that's what I would be doing. We won the Super Bowl last year and every team has a bad game now and again, I don't care who you are. We'll work out the tweaks and put this one behind us. There is nothing else we can do. We got a short week and I'm sure the defense is very tired after being on the field so much last night. Our defense is going to need to make sure that the Bengals take pleanty of timeouts on sunday cause they can't get the play call at the line right.

Bottom line is you guys need to scream like you have never screamed before.

"We're from the town with a great football team, we chear the Pittsburgh Steelers."

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!

We are going to kick some bengal ass on sunday starting at 1:00PM.

HEREWEGO
09-19-2006, 06:27 PM
I think Ben just needed to get the feel for things and next week he will be dominating again.

SteelersNationsfl
09-19-2006, 09:47 PM
I think Ben just needed to get the feel for things and next week he will be dominating again.

I totally agree with you on that one.

ThatGuy246
09-19-2006, 09:53 PM
I second (third?) that! He's had an opportunity to shake off some of the rust and get the feel back. What's more important is that he's going to return to what'll hopefully be an over-the-top home crowd...I'm sure it won't hurt for him to hear a few thousand supportive fans... :tt02:

WhoIsMattJones?
09-20-2006, 05:41 PM
go get the bungles steelers crush them please!!!!!!

wiqidjuggalo
09-20-2006, 06:08 PM
I think there will be more than a few thousand fans cheering for them...a few million maybe? I have good feelings about this game and remember... THIS IS OUR HOUSE!!!!