PDA

View Full Version : Ben has class... no worries here

Midnightwriter07
09-19-2006, 07:27 PM
I wasn't making plays I needed to make," said Roethlisberger, who completed 17 of 32 passes for 141 yards and was twice intercepted by Mathis. "I have to apologize not only to our offense, but our defense."

Tigers_61
09-19-2006, 07:54 PM
A little better than Touchdown Tommy blaming everyone except himself for his massacre againt Jax last season, huh?

Atlanta Dan
09-19-2006, 07:57 PM
A little better than Touchdown Tommy blaming everyone except himself for his massacre againt Jax last season, huh?

Better watch it with any cracks on Tommy Turnover. He still has his supporters on this board and I have the scars to prove it :)

stillers4me
09-19-2006, 08:00 PM
Say what you want about Ben, he never passes the buck.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-19-2006, 08:13 PM
Ben is a stand up guy. Thats why I love the guy. He knows he stunk it up last night and he made no excuse. The kid will be fine and anyways for the fans overreacting. He had exceeded all our expectations so far. So leave him alone.

melroseplace
09-19-2006, 10:31 PM
very classy, I hate when players (qbs in general) try to blame everyone but themselves

theropodx
09-19-2006, 10:37 PM
hahah, who was it that said "we had a lot of protection problems today. that's all I'm gonna say"?

let's see, he's the darling qb of the press and his last name ends with "manning"...

stlrtruck
09-20-2006, 08:25 AM
Better watch it with any cracks on Tommy Turnover. He still has his supporters on this board and I have the scars to prove it :)

Then maybe it's time to have those supporters tested for substances! LOL

HometownGal
09-20-2006, 08:38 AM
Then maybe it's time to have those supporters tested for substances! LOL

No need to test for substances there, stlrtruck, but I guarantee you that I would test positive for black and gold loyalty. :tt02: I've said it before and I'll say it again - I support every single player who ever played for the Pittsburgh Steelers and remember them for their accomplishments and contributions, not their mistakes and downfalls. I also don't belabor a player's "fall from glory", especially not a player who still holds several Steelers passing records. :wink:

On Ben - there is another thread which addresses quotes from Ben and several other players on Monday night's game. Just a heads-up. :smile:

ROETTI
09-20-2006, 10:22 AM
Say what you want about Ben, he never passes the buck.

That's right, he's always the first to own up to his mistakes and secondly, he usually backs them up with great performances the following week.

memphissteelergirl
09-20-2006, 12:36 PM
Ben is a stand up guy. Thats why I love the guy. He knows he stunk it up last night and he made no excuse. The kid will be fine and anyways for the fans overreacting. He had exceeded all our expectations so far. So leave him alone.

Well said!! :smile: