PDA

View Full Version : Screw the BUNGALS

Ohio Steeler
09-20-2006, 01:12 AM
ok it is Bungals week and I have yet to see the trash talk, so the time has come after all the Bungals are coming to town :tt:

so here kitty kitty kitty come get the ass kicking you know you want..

:sign09::tt::sign01: :sign09: :tt: :sign01:

screw the Bungals, screw the Bungals fan and CJ can kiss my @ss

Tankus_Maximus
09-20-2006, 10:21 AM
lmao @ "come get the ass kicking you know you want.."

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-20-2006, 11:03 AM
This is a game i can not wait to watch

Tankus_Maximus
09-20-2006, 11:05 AM
I'm geeked up for it too...but it's gonna be a long day if Ben plays like shit again.

Mike R.
09-20-2006, 11:10 AM
WHO-DEY!!!

Ohio Steeler
09-20-2006, 11:10 AM
I'm geeked up for it too...but it's gonna be a long day if Ben plays like shit again.

dont worry about that Big Ben will be READY

ROETTI
09-20-2006, 11:32 AM
Stupid question, but how do you insert a picture directly in your reply?

THe Steelers lead the series 21-9

Ohio Steeler
09-20-2006, 11:41 AM
just like you did for your sig

floodcitygirl
09-20-2006, 11:53 AM
WHO-DEY!!!I just don't understand these people....they ask a question....you give them the correct answer....and they act all offended???!!! :dang: Once again.....WE DEY!!!

ROETTI
09-20-2006, 11:54 AM
just like you did for your sig

So you have to edit your sig everytime?

ARKIESTEEL
09-20-2006, 12:07 PM
WHO-DEY!!!

You dey team that sucks :flipoff: :m16: :argue:

Are all your inmates ready for the game:toofunny:

memphissteelergirl
09-20-2006, 12:12 PM
WHO-DEY!!!

Once again for the hearing impaired and (obviously) mentally challenged....

WE DEY!!!

Ohio Steeler
09-20-2006, 12:26 PM
I dont know what it is but I have so much hate bulit up toward the bungals and there fans, I think I mite juts go out and kill a cat.....

gotta ya no killing here
howeveer I do want to say

F*CK THE BUNGALS

Ohio Steeler
09-20-2006, 12:43 PM
hey Bungals fans

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/ki/kiss-my-a$$-keyring.jpg

Livinginthe past
09-20-2006, 04:37 PM
Stupid question, but how do you insert a picture directly in your reply?

THe Steelers lead the series 21-9

Open an account at photobucket.com, then you save your pics on to their server which is totally free.

When you want to include a picture, just copy/paste the link that has [IMG] at both ends of it.

NM

tony hipchest
09-20-2006, 04:51 PM
5 Bangladeshis dead, 600 missing as storm hits Bay of Bengal (forcast for sunday- hurricane steelers.)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060920/wl_sthasia_afp/bangladeshweathermissing_060920162829

SteelCityMan786
09-20-2006, 05:14 PM
WHO-DEY!!!

WE DEY!

augustashark
09-20-2006, 05:27 PM
WHO-DEY!!!

Mike R., if your going to join us here at SF, make sure you don't leave us pictures so that we can use them against you. Typical Bengals fan.

http://www.bengals.com/assets/fans/fanfun060317-4.jpg

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Ohio Steeler
09-20-2006, 05:28 PM
Mike R., if your going to join us here at SF, make sure you don't leave us pictures so that we can use them against you. Typical Bengals fan.

my eyes my eyes

augustashark
09-20-2006, 05:32 PM
Sorry, forgot about this one.

http://www.bengals.com/assets/fans/fanfun051104-7.jpg

ARKIESTEEL
09-20-2006, 05:34 PM
Sorry, forgot about this one.

http://www.bengals.com/assets/fans/fanfun051104-7.jpg

Man she is fine:banging: :dang: :sofunny: :toofunny: :jawdrop:

PisnNapalm
09-20-2006, 05:35 PM
oh damn.... my eyes!!

Ohio Steeler
09-20-2006, 05:39 PM
man she is one fime looking thing for a blind man

ARKIESTEEL
09-20-2006, 05:40 PM
man she is one fime looking thing for a blind man

or another planet :sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
09-20-2006, 05:43 PM

I never knew Peter Griffin was a Bungal fan.

augustashark
09-20-2006, 05:49 PM

Peter Griffin? Thats Marvin Lewis's mistress!:sofunny:

sumo
09-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Man she is fine:banging: :dang: :sofunny: :toofunny: :jawdrop:

Isn't this the same one that posed for the Raiders cheerleader shot -- remember, the one that looked like Warren Sapp if he were a white woman, tatoo put on with a harpoon, etc -- she looks exactly the same:jawdrop:

Ohio Steeler
09-20-2006, 05:58 PM
Peter Griffin? Thats Marvin Lewis's mistress!:sofunny:

I thought that was his wife

Ohio Steeler
09-20-2006, 07:07 PM

now I know where I have seen her at

that is Palmers wife

SteelersNationsfl
09-20-2006, 10:17 PM
WHO-DEY!!!

I don't know you tell me... Why are you yelling?

Ohio Steeler
09-21-2006, 03:17 AM
WE-DEY

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 06:46 AM
You guys cant even score a field goal.. How you going to beat us?? I dont get that

HometownGal
09-21-2006, 08:17 AM
You guys cant even score a field goal.. How you going to beat us?? I dont get that

Maybe because the Jags' D is so much better than the Bungles. How soon you forget -we scored 31 points against them in our last meeting.

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 09:54 AM
Maybe because the Jags' D is so much better than the Bungles. How soon you forget -we scored 31 points against them in our last meeting.

Still.. ZERO points??? Comeon!!!

HometownGal
09-21-2006, 10:00 AM

The Jags have a much bigger and a much better D than the Bungles, Brian. We knew they were pretty good in advance, but even the Steelers didn't realize HOW good they really are, much the same as your Bengals underestimated the Steelers:wink02: last season. :tt02:

I'm not overly concerned seriously. Cowher is the king of motivation, Wiz and Lebeau are the masters at correcting problems and I'm sure you're going to see a lot of production and schemes you've never seen before on Sunday from both units. With your banged up D, I thnk you should be more concerned about how many points the Steelers burn them for.

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 10:03 AM
The Jags have a much bigger and a much better D than the Bungles, Brian. We knew they were pretty good in advance, but even the Steelers didn't realize HOW good they really are, much the same as your Bengals underestimated the Steelers:wink02: last season. :tt02:

I'm not overly concerned seriously. Cowher is the king of motivation, Wiz and Lebeau are the masters at correcting problems and I'm sure you're going to see a lot of production and schemes you've never seen before on Sunday from both units. With your banged up D, I thnk you should be more concerned about how many points the Steelers burn them for.

Our banged up D??? That is your only hope now, isnt it?

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 10:06 AM
Our banged up D??? That is your only hope now, isnt it?

Dude, let's be serious, as one football fan to another. Do you really think this is going to happen again, a goose-egg for the Stiiler? I don't know if you played football growing up, I am going to assume, yes you did. But the Steelers are going to be even more pumped up to prove last week was a fluke. We also know you guys are going to be pumped up to prove the playoffs was a fluke. It's going to be a great game, so don't come in here and be a typical Benagls/Steelers bandwagon fan, and act like this is going to be a blowout, I know you're better than that. I realize this is the Blast furnnace, but this is going to be two teams who really do hate each other, no blowout.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-21-2006, 10:15 AM

Gee...Dont need to make excuses for us...Lets just say...THE JAGS ARE A BETTER TEAM THAN THE BEEN-GALS

....Chad Johnson said he would meet Joey Porter at the 50 yd line before the game!!!:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:
hmmmm....wonder how that will effect the game plan?
Second Quarter ...2nd & 1 ...
Ben: Okay Hines.....cut towards the side line when you get to the pool of blood....Cedric, slant middle...look for me when you pass the ripped jersey. Nate, jam your defender like your blocking...let him slide pass, and I am going to hit you when you step over the body......On two..BREAK!!!

floodcitygirl
09-21-2006, 10:15 AM
Dude, let's be serious, as one football fan to another. Do you really think this is going to happen again, a goose-egg for the Stiiler? I don't know if you played football growing up, I am going to assume, yes you did. But the Steelers are going to be even more pumped up to prove last week was a fluke. We also know you guys are going to be pumped up to prove the playoffs was a fluke. It's going to be a great game, so don't come in here and be a typical Benagls/Steelers bandwagon fan, and act like this is going to be a blowout, I know you're better than that. I realize this is the Blast furnnace, but this is going to be two teams who really do hate each other, no blowout.Hey Stillers, how about flying over here to Cincy, hold a press conference, and put this out for all of these talking heads! :thumbsup:

Tankus_Maximus
09-21-2006, 10:27 AM
CJ's gonna meet JP at the 50???? Think he's gonna go for a kiss?

Hope Joey smacks the lips off CJ, and turns sticks that pepto bottle sideways up his ass!!

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 11:12 AM
Dude, let's be serious, as one football fan to another. Do you really think this is going to happen again, a goose-egg for the Stiiler? I don't know if you played football growing up, I am going to assume, yes you did. But the Steelers are going to be even more pumped up to prove last week was a fluke. We also know you guys are going to be pumped up to prove the playoffs was a fluke. It's going to be a great game, so don't come in here and be a typical Benagls/Steelers bandwagon fan, and act like this is going to be a blowout, I know you're better than that. I realize this is the Blast furnnace, but this is going to be two teams who really do hate each other, no blowout.

I agree.. Its going to be a great game.. And for the record, I did play football..

BUT

Maybe you should start quoting some of the ridiculous things your comrads say about the Bengals if you are going to call me out on saying unrealistic things..

I KNOW this will be a great game.. Its a toss up too.. Either team could win...

Now.. Back to smack.. You guys scored 0 points last week! lol

Ohio Steeler
09-21-2006, 12:04 PM
I agree.. Its going to be a great game.. And for the record, I did play football..

BUT

Maybe you should start quoting some of the ridiculous things your comrads say about the Bengals if you are going to call me out on saying unrealistic things..

I KNOW this will be a great game.. Its a toss up too.. Either team could win...

Now.. Back to smack.. You guys scored 0 points last week! lol

oh yeh well you guys only scored 34 points on the clowns

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 12:07 PM
oh yeh well you guys only scored 34 points on the clowns

Good comeback! :thumbsup:

Ohio Steeler
09-21-2006, 02:50 PM
Good comeback! :thumbsup:

hey I am still asleep

:sign09: :sign01: :sign09: :sign01:

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 03:24 PM
hey I am still asleep

:sign09: :sign01: :sign09: :sign01:

Its ok.. You know I love you even though you turned your back on your state.. :)

Ohio Steeler
09-21-2006, 05:28 PM
how did I turn my back onmy state Iam from PA?

SteelBreeze
09-21-2006, 05:42 PM
Bengals team to CJ after the Brian Russell hit.

"Where ya at 85" ?????

SteelerFanInCA
09-21-2006, 07:02 PM
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Ohio Steeler
09-21-2006, 07:37 PM
Bengals team to CJ after the Brian Russell hit.

"Where ya at 85" ?????

hey reports out of ciny that chad johnson is still looking for his teeth

steelers07
09-21-2006, 10:49 PM
hey reports out of ciny that chad johnson is still looking for his teeth

Oh shit i love IT!!! I cannot wait till Sunday!! Cause CINCINNATI S U C K S!!!!!! I am excitied to see what happens on the feild Sunday!! I think it is going to be the best NFL game so far this season!! I will be 27 rows back in the endzone to enjoy it!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-23-2006, 03:44 PM
In honor of the game..I have turned back the hands of time to bring us former post and bit of wisdom

**In keeping with the "new improved" blast forum I would just like to clear some things up. Bengals do not actually suck donkey dick. Bengal Tigers(Panthera tigris) actually have never been reported to have sucked the common variety donkeys dick... There are well known rumors to this effect ..but as to this date they are unconfirmed...Bengal Players however (and most certainly some Bengal Fans) have been reported to on occassion suck donkey dick. This is not to insinuate that All past or future Bengal Players suck donkey dick...Or that All players and some fans constantly suck donkey dick...but only that the current roster and some fans ..do in fact suck donkey dick sporadically.

This is also not a condemnation of those aforementioned players/fans who suck donkey dick.

Thank you
LLT**

I get all sentimental reading this again...*sniff...sniff*

BengalBrian
09-23-2006, 06:06 PM
In honor of the game..I have turned back the hands of time to bring us former post and bit of wisdom

**In keeping with the "new improved" blast forum I would just like to clear some things up. Bengals do not actually suck donkey dick. Bengal Tigers(Panthera tigris) actually have never been reported to have sucked the common variety donkeys dick... There are well known rumors to this effect ..but as to this date they are unconfirmed...Bengal Players however (and most certainly some Bengal Fans) have been reported to on occassion suck donkey dick. This is not to insinuate that All past or future Bengal Players suck donkey dick...Or that All players and some fans constantly suck donkey dick...but only that the current roster and some fans ..do in fact suck donkey dick sporadically.

This is also not a condemnation of those aforementioned players/fans who suck donkey dick.

Thank you
LLT**

I get all sentimental reading this again...*sniff...sniff*

And the things I have said are just classless..

Right.. I get it... lol

tony hipchest
09-23-2006, 06:09 PM

Right.. I get it... loli see somebody's still whining.

stfu :yawn:

the bangals have always sucked!

BengalBrian
09-23-2006, 07:32 PM
i see somebody's still whining.

stfu :yawn:

the bangals have always sucked!

You could at least learn how to spell BENGAL (or at least say Bungal/bungle) before you speak... STFU? That is all you have to say?

Tankus_Maximus
09-23-2006, 07:55 PM
I second that...S.T.F.U.

BengalBrian
09-23-2006, 09:00 PM
I second that...S.T.F.U.

Good for you

:thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-24-2006, 09:26 AM

Right.. I get it... lol

...actually... you still dont get it:banging: :banging: ..........PERSONAL attacks are not allowed...there is nothing in that post that points out any specific person...:dang: :dang:...and a post like this is SMACK that is in the correct forum..(Blast Furnace)

You cant smack so you have to resort to personal name calling which is immature and most of the time its in a forum that it doesnt belong in anyway...I see that you are in your late 20's..so I cant even give you the benefit of the doubt in regards to just being young and not knowing better!!...Noone else seems to be having trouble grasping this...