PDA

View Full Version : New Fan From Canada

ROETTI
09-20-2006, 10:34 AM
Hi there I am new to this board. So far I'm thoroughly enjoying the Steelers talk and the informative stuff you don't see everywhere. Thank God for the web, otherwise Steeler news would not be as great as it is today.

Thank you to all for bringing up to date Steeler news to us all!

83-Steelers-43
09-20-2006, 11:16 AM
Hello. Nice to meet you. Enjoy yourself and welcome to the board.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-20-2006, 11:23 AM
welcome my northern neighbor!!!!!!!!

ROETTI
09-20-2006, 11:37 AM
Thanks so much guys. My uncle (like a father) and I were planing to try go to the game this weekend, but couldn't find tickets last year. Then becasue of unforseen circumstances we couldn't make it this year. It's a dream to make it to Heinz Fiels one day!!!

floodcitygirl
09-20-2006, 11:39 AM
Welcome Roetti! Hope you enjoy SF!!! :smile:

HometownGal
09-20-2006, 12:34 PM
Hiya Roetti and welcome! :wave: I was born in Canada but raised from an infant in the U.S., so that makes me an Amerinuck! :smile:

ROETTI
09-20-2006, 01:16 PM
Hiya Roetti and welcome! :wave: I was born in Canada but raised from an infant in the U.S., so that makes me an Amerinuck! :smile:

LOL! Where abouts were you born? IT's great to see so many Steeler fans branched across the two great lands!!!!

HometownGal
09-20-2006, 01:19 PM
LOL! Where abouts were you born? IT's great to see so many Steeler fans branched across the two great lands!!!!

I was born in Hamilton, Ontario, and was adopted as an infant by American parents. Yes - it is great to see all of the support that the Steelers receive from both countries as well as from around the globe. It gives me the chills just thinking about it - LOL!:smile:

Petesburgh66
09-20-2006, 02:20 PM
If you are a Senators fan, you get no love from this Maple Leaf fan. :cheers:

As for HometownGal, I didn't realize your born in Pittsburgh Jr. aka Hamilton.

Lyn
09-20-2006, 02:24 PM
Welcome to SF :sign04: I hope you enjoy this site as much as all of us do!~

:tt02: :thumbsup: :banana:

ROETTI
09-20-2006, 02:59 PM
Welcome to SF :sign04: I hope you enjoy this site as much as all of us do!~

:tt02: :thumbsup: :banana:

Thanks again. There is definitely a lot of knowledgeable (sp?) (it's been a long day) here and I look forward to reading the posts. I'm sure it gets real good in here on Monday eh?

HometownGal
09-20-2006, 03:54 PM
As for HometownGal, I didn't realize your born in Pittsburgh Jr. aka Hamilton.

Yep, sure was. :smile: Hamilton is very similar to Pittsburgh, especially the industry. It's a lot easier to get around in the Burgh, though, than it is in Hamilton - LOL! :dang:

ROETTI
09-20-2006, 10:12 PM
Yes I am a Senators fan! Leafs beat us tonight, but it's only pre-season.

Time to hunt some Bengals!

jaysta
09-21-2006, 12:15 AM
Welcome to SF

SteelerFanInCA
09-21-2006, 12:11 PM
Hello and welcome to SF.

SteelShooter
09-25-2006, 12:24 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ........................................and did I say "Hey There!" :whatnow: