Lyn
09-20-2006, 08:09 PM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k44/deemca/Bungholes.jpg

SteelersNationsfl
09-20-2006, 08:13 PM
Wow real classy bunch there....

stillers4me
09-20-2006, 08:22 PM
I official........I sincerely and deeply hate these a$$wipes.

I have to live in cincy and hear things like this everyday.

It's going to very ugly around these parts on Sunday. My friend's daughter watched the Steeler game Monday night at a well known Steeler bar in Cincy and had some problems with Bungal fans. I don't the the details yet but it was bad enough that the daughter vowed she was moving back to Pittsburgh after she finishes school.

People in Pittsburgh have no clue what it is really like here and and anyone planning to come in New Years Eve needs to know what they are walking into.

SteelersNationsfl
09-20-2006, 08:23 PM
http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showforum=10

Check out this Bungholes Forum I just found.

4n2t0
09-20-2006, 08:24 PM
Wow real classy bunch there....

This was done by one fool among many normal Bengal fans. It's not the villages fault that they have an idiot among them!

stillers4me
09-20-2006, 08:35 PM
This was done by one fool among many normal Bengal fans. It's not the villages fault that they have an idiot among them!

You don't understand......."normal" Bengal fans are few and far between. Most of them are bandwagon fans and don't know anything about sportsmanship and good healthy smackin'. They really do talk about hurting Ben and any other Steeler they might be able to wish foul things upon..........but especially Ben. And most of them don't know a diddly squat about football.

My husband was getting his hair cut a few weeks ago and he sat there listening to 2 women bad mouthing the Steelers. One woman said the only one she hated more than Bill Cowher was Hines Ward because is so arrogant and full of himself. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Smileys/huh.gif He stood up (all 6'6'' of him), put his Steeler SB ball cap on and tipped it to them as he walked past. These people have no clue about what they talk about.

The village is full of idiots. The news anchors, radio stations and even the politicians encourage the hatred.

19ward86
09-20-2006, 09:39 PM
that is weak. they are turning in to the jailburg ravens. that is a super class act. that is why i hate them so.

Ohio Steeler
09-20-2006, 09:43 PM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k44/deemca/Bungholes.jpg

real class there bungals fans

Infamix
09-20-2006, 10:19 PM
How do we know that's not a steelers fan who made that? I'm not defending the bungles, I'm just saying...let's not jump to conclusions.

Buzz05
09-21-2006, 08:56 AM
Wow real classy bunch arent they...I hate to say it..but if something happens and we dont win the division...i want Baltimore to win because we will never hear the end of it from Cinci Bungles...Seriously they call Steeler fans rednecks and hillbillies...but arent they the ones right next to Kentucky where its probably still legal to mary your sister...rednecks i think not

floodcitygirl
09-21-2006, 09:05 AM
How do we know that's not a steelers fan who made that? I'm not defending the bungles, I'm just saying...let's not jump to conclusions.Infamix, I appreciate your caution...but you don't live in Cincy. We hear this garbage all the time! I know it's really hard for a decent fan to understand but these people REALLY do exist!

wadester47
09-21-2006, 11:14 AM
What do you people expect, they are not the same caliber fan, human being or just CO2 producer, they are bungle fans, that is it. The team that almost was good a couple times. not the same as 5 time super bowl champion.I would be pissed to if i had to live anywhere and pull for such crap teams. atleast they said something on the forum instead of kicking the dog.

Infamix
09-21-2006, 02:57 PM
Infamix, I appreciate your caution...but you don't live in Cincy. We hear this garbage all the time! I know it's really hard for a decent fan to understand but these people REALLY do exist!

True, I live all the way in Jersey and I only know one Bungle fan.