PDA

View Full Version : Bengals' Johnson promises dance

83-Steelers-43
09-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Bengals' Johnson promises dance

By Joe Starkey
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Wednesday, September 20, 2006

CINCINNATI - Chad Johnson plans to celebrate at Heinz Field on Sunday.
The outspoken Cincinnati Bengals receiver says he will unveil a themed touchdown dance.

"Let's see, Pittsburgh is the Steel City, right? It'll have something to do with the Steel City theme," Johnson said before practice Wednesday. "It'll be interesting."

Somebody wondered if Terrible Towels would be involved. Some Bengals players used them to wipe their shoes after beating the Steelers at Heinz Field last season.

"No," Johnson said. "We'll probably save that for the second game."

Johnson took a big hit last Sunday against the Cleveland Browns and needed six stitches in his chin.

"Somebody does have to pay for that," he said, playfully. "My jaw hurts. My stitches are bothering me. My head hurts. I couldn't find my way home that night. Somebody has to pay, so I think the person to pick obviously is the mouth of their team, and that would be (linebacker Joey) Porter. So, 'Joey, you're going to have to meet me at the 50-yard line, and we can get it on.' "

Johnson said he and Porter actually are friends. Asked if he agreed with Sports Illustrated's assertion that Porter is the most feared player in the NFL, Johnson laughed and said, "No, I'll take him any day."

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/s_471428.html

Ohio Steeler
09-20-2006, 10:05 PM
LOL

whatever

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-20-2006, 10:39 PM
I believe I heard this yapping before last year's game also...and I'm still waiting for the dance!!!

Sharkissle29
09-20-2006, 10:48 PM
I believe I heard this yapping before last year's game also...and I'm still waiting for the dance!!!

haha yea i was just thinking, he actually said it had a theme with the steel city last year....we never saw it

stillers4me
09-21-2006, 05:29 AM
He has to get into the endzone first.

The Jags didn't.

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 05:54 AM

The Jags didn't.

Noone on your team did.. Hell.. You guys didnt even get in the redzone.. lol

HometownGal
09-21-2006, 06:26 AM

If he can remember where it is. Who knows - he may get popped again and he may end up giving us 6 instead. Bwa ha ha! :toofunny:

stlrtruck
09-21-2006, 06:48 AM
How a man who does so little against the Steelers can talk so much amazes me!!!

Maybe he should look to his teammate - TJ Whosyourmomma! He's done more damage to us.

Then again maybe he should change his name to Chad Jackass!

Infamix
09-21-2006, 07:00 AM
yup...chad hasn't done anything against the steelers, but his talk is entertaining.

19ward86
09-21-2006, 07:53 AM
i think james harrison should hit him like that safety hit TO

Buzz05
09-21-2006, 08:02 AM
has anyone noticed chad never does anything in a big game period...the playoffs...nothing..against us....nothing...he may be the A-Rod of the NFL

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 08:59 AM
has anyone noticed chad never does anything in a big game period...the playoffs...nothing..against us....nothing...he may be the A-Rod of the NFL

No.. But its quite apparent you dont watch many Bengals games...

Every time we play you he makes a difference.. You double or triple cover him constantly...

Gee.. I wonder why TJ has good games against you..

stlrtruck
09-21-2006, 09:07 AM

Every time we play you he makes a difference.. You double or triple cover him constantly...

I recall a game last year that Ike Taylor shut him down individually. Maybe you missed that game.

Oh yeah and don't forget Chad still didn't mark the "YES" box on checklist because he didn't list the correct player that was covering him. I guess it's one of those "technicalities" that allows him and other bungles and their fans to show up with a tear in their eye, some cheese at the tailgate and a big ole' vat of whine!!!

83-Steelers-43
09-21-2006, 09:31 AM
How a man who does so little against the Steelers can talk so much amazes me!!!

He takes after their bandwagon fans. One good season, win a division title and they crawl out of the wood work acting as if they have been here all along.

tony hipchest
09-21-2006, 09:43 AM
Noone on your team did.. Hell.. You guys didnt even get in the redzone.. lol
:blah: noone on our team promises goofy little dances one might see on pee wee's playhouse.

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 09:45 AM
:blah: noone on our team promises goofy little dances one might see on pee wee's playhouse.

Why would they? They cant score

:banana:

tony hipchest
09-21-2006, 10:02 AM
Why would they? They cant score

whadda ya know! batch has 1 more td this year than ol' palmer. :busted:

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 10:13 AM
whadda ya know! batch has 1 more td this year than ol' palmer. :busted:

HOLY SHIT!!! you did not just say that!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

That is sad dude.. Really really sad!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-21-2006, 10:26 AM

Its quite apparant you are talking out of your nether-regions

Last year TJ averages 5 catches and 62 yards a game against us AND his 4 catches for 25 yards in the playoffs was a REAL backbreaker:dang: YEAH..a real difference maker...no wonder you can only beat us 1 out of 3 times!!!

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 10:29 AM
Its quite apparant you are talking out of your nether-regions

Last year TJ averages 5 catches and 62 yards a game against us AND his 4 catches for 25 yards in the playoffs was a REAL backbreaker:dang: YEAH..a real difference maker...no wonder you can only beat us 1 out of 3 times!!!

Two words...

Jon Kitna

Give me a break.. To be competetive in the playoffs, we need Palmer.. period

And dont start with your this and that about me saying we would have won.. I am merely stating why our passing game wasnt our usual that game..

tony hipchest
09-21-2006, 10:36 AM
Two words...

Jon Kitna

And dont start with your this and that about me saying we would have won.. I am merely stating why our passing game wasnt our usual that game..

still making excuses huh? palmer lost to the steelers too. if you dont believe it, theyre showing a replay this sunday. its pretty sad that for a team that cant score, its back up qb has more td's than the bengals pro bowler qb. pathetic actually.

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 10:37 AM
still making excuses huh? palmer lost to the steelers too. if you dont believe it, theyre showing a replay this sunday. its pretty sad that for a team that cant score, its back up qb has more td's than the bengals pro bowler qb. pathetic actually.

Actually that isnt pathetic considering Palmer's overall numbers..

You wanna know what IS pathetic though?

a 38 QB rating

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Two words...

Jon Kitna

You have conveniently left out the "Last year TJ averages 5 catches and 62 yards a game against us"

..and that excuse explains the Playoff game...what is your excuse for the other game you lost with Palmer was playing?

You act as if your playoff lost was an aberation???!!! When in fact your lone win was the exception to the rule.

Midnightwriter07
09-21-2006, 10:42 AM
um could it have been also due to your lil Bitch C Johnson crying in the locker room at halftime and throwing his temper tantrum ? Is funny how he is such a lil Bitch and cry's when he doesnt get the ball or his way... but talks sooo tough. eyeroll That is the second best site ever that i have seen when he got his head knocked off !!!

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 10:51 AM
You have conveniently left out the "Last year TJ averages 5 catches and 62 yards a game against us"

..and that excuse explains the Playoff game...what is your excuse for the other game you lost with Palmer was playing?

You act as if your playoff lost was an aberation???!!! When in fact your lone win was the exception to the rule.
It would have been more of a game with Palmer in there.. Any smart football fan knows that.. I shouldnt HAVE to point that out.. But to retarded folks like yourself, I guess its necessary.. Yet you say our win was the exception.. You are unreal.. lol

um could it have been also due to your lil Bitch C Johnson crying in the locker room at halftime and throwing his temper tantrum ? Is funny how he is such a lil Bitch and cry's when he doesnt get the ball or his way... but talks sooo tough. eyeroll That is the second best site ever that i have seen when he got his head knocked off !!!
Did I say it had to do with that??? I doubt that mattered at all... Not to mention it was a twisted story at best what happened in the locker room, but believe what you want

tony hipchest
09-21-2006, 11:04 AM
It would have been more of a game with Palmer in there.. Any smart football fan knows that.. I shouldnt HAVE to point that out.. But to retarded folks like yourself, I guess its necessary.. Yet you say our win was the exception.. You are unreal.. lol

you know theres a smack forum right? werent you the one crying to the mods cause you were getting smacked around in threads outside the blast furnace?

ben vs. palmer 4-1

ben owns the bengals.

floodcitygirl
09-21-2006, 11:09 AM
But to retarded folks like yourself, I guess its necessary.. Yet you say our win was the exception.. You are unreal.. lol:rulez: :busted: :bringit:

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 11:11 AM
:rulez: :busted: :bringit:

Congrats on the new mod position here btw

This thread should have been moved to the furnace before I posted anyway.. :thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-21-2006, 11:13 AM

Did I say it had to do with that??? I doubt that mattered at all... Not to mention it was a twisted story at best what happened in the locker room, but believe what you want

:sofunny: :sofunny: As usual..you are backed into a corner by making statements you cant back up.. name-calling and diversion just makes you look like you dont know football.

1) I never said that Palmer couldnt have helped you..I asked you to explain the loss WITH Palmer in the game last year

2) I asked you explain your statement about TJ always having a good game in light of stats that you cant deny

Otherwise its just empty smack and you need to take it to the Blast furnace

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-21-2006, 11:16 AM
you know theres a smack forum right? werent you the one crying to the mods cause you were getting smacked around in threads outside the blast furnace?
ben vs. palmer 4-1

ben owns the bengals.

..and yes he was....

floodcitygirl
09-21-2006, 11:24 AM
Congrats on the new mod position here btw

This thread should have been moved to the furnace before I posted anyway.. :thumbsup:Brian if I was a mod here, you'd probably be one of the first to know......sweetie. :wink02: Besides, you don't have to be a mod to call it the right way. :tt02:

tony hipchest
09-21-2006, 11:24 AM
This thread should have been moved to the furnace before I posted anyway :blah: Congrats on the new mod position here btw :rolleyes:

SteelerFanInCA
09-21-2006, 11:25 AM
Let's just if that dumb ass can keep his stiches in tact.

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 11:29 AM
:sofunny: :sofunny: As usual..you are backed into a corner by making statements you cant back up.. name-calling and diversion just makes you look like you dont know football.

1) I never said that Palmer couldnt have helped you..I asked you to explain the loss WITH Palmer in the game last year

2) I asked you explain your state about TJ always having a good game in light of the stats that you cant deny

Otherwise its just empty smack and you need to take it to the Blast furnace

1) He's not perfect.. ALMOST.. Much better than early last season

2) TJ's average numbers against the steelers are not bad.. I would take a TD and 70 yards a game... Why the hell not? One of the reasons that TJ only does that much is because of Rudi's success against your team.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-21-2006, 11:46 AM

1) He's not perfect.. ALMOST.. Much better than early last season

2) TJ's average numbers against the steelers are not bad.. I would take a TD and 70 yards a game... Why the hell not? One of the reasons that TJ only does that much is because of Rudi's success against your team.

Dont trip yourself while back-peddling

...and he has had ONE game of plus 70 yards...I would hang my hat on that if I were you:dang:

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 11:53 AM

Wow, double coverage maybe, but triple? I think you may be getting a bit carried away there Brian. Ike is more than enough to shut Chad down. With a little deep help from Clark or Polamalu, every now and then. I don't think we will be seeing Chad doing any dances this week. We might see little Chad's dancing around his head after he is clocked by Porter though.

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 11:56 AM
Wow, double coverage maybe, but triple? I think you may be getting a bit carried away there Brian. Ike is more than enough to shut Chad down. With a little deep help from Clark or Polamalu, every now and then. I don't think we will be seeing Chad doing any dances this week. We might see little Chad's dancing around his head after he is clocked by Porter though.

I think we should go straight at Polamalu.. He is not 100% and we wont let him dictate the way we run our offense.. We will dictate the defense you use

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 11:57 AM
:rulez: :busted: :bringit:

As much as I hate to stick up for Brian, he isn't the only one breaking the rules in here right now. This should be a Blast Furnace thread.

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 11:59 AM
I think we should go straight at Polamalu.. He is not 100% and we wont let him dictate the way we run our offense.. We will dictate the defense you use

I think you'll find that Polamalu will be much imporoved over last week. He was weak in the run D, not the pass D, and I don't think we will see Rudi get into the 3rd tier too often. Fast, shifty backs will have success this year against us, but I just don't see Rudi doing well, despite his past success. Like I stated earlier, the Steelers are going to be waaay too pumped up for this game, and you know Troy always brings his A game against Palmer, plain and simple.

floodcitygirl
09-21-2006, 12:06 PM
As much as I hate to stick up for Brian, he isn't the only one breaking the rules in here right now. This should be a Blast Furnace thread.I don't know what rules you're talking about Stillers. I just read thru this thread again. The only one that made personal attacks was BB. That's what I was pointing out.

stlrtruck
09-21-2006, 12:19 PM
In 7 games Rudi has 96 Rushes for 433 yards (avg 4.5 yds per carry) and 4 TDs. That would 61.8 yards per carry and .57 TDs per a game. He did have one game (last year at Heinz Field when he gained 98 yards and had 2 TDs. So just for giggles, let's take the exception to the rule out (that would be last year's game at Heinz Field) and his stats are 6 games, 335 yards, 2 TDs (that's 55.8 yards per game and .3 TDs). yeah that's a threat...LOL...NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now outside of that one game, tell me how well has he performed against us. Looking at the stats...NOT WELL AT ALL. But then again I guess in sissynatti if you get close to having 100 yards then that's considered doing well against us consistently!

So do you have any more useless none-sense you'd like to regurgitate here and embarrass yourself even more or would you like humbly and quietly remove yourself? Buh-bye now!

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 12:39 PM
I don't know what rules you're talking about Stillers. I just read thru this thread again. The only one that made personal attacks was BB. That's what I was pointing out.

Last I checked personal attacks were even breaking rules in the BF, which is where this thread should be. This thread is more or less a shi-talking thread, on the Bengals, it is not a Steelers thread. So pretty much everyone here is breaking the rules.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-21-2006, 12:40 PM
I don't know what rules you're talking about Stillers. I just read thru this thread again. The only one that made personal attacks was BB. That's what I was pointing out.

:iagree:

floodcitygirl
09-21-2006, 01:07 PM
Last I checked personal attacks were even breaking rules in the BF, which is where this thread should be. This thread is more or less a shi-talking thread, on the Bengals, it is not a Steelers thread. So pretty much everyone here is breaking the rules.Yeah...I'm aware what the rules are regarding personal attacks.... which is the reason that I pointed it out. I also figured that if the mods wanted to move the thread they would, since they've been around all day. :smile:

tony hipchest
09-21-2006, 01:10 PM
which is where this thread should be. This thread is more or less a shi-talking thread, on the Bengals, it is not a Steelers thread. So pretty much everyone here is breaking the rules.one thing we must remember about the rules is that bengalbrian did not write them nor does he enforce them, and nobody should care what HE thinks they should be. this is not HIS board.

this thread was started by a mod with an article pertaining to the STEELERS game this weekend and a member of the competition running his mouth. there is nothing in the rules stating we cant say chad johnson has a big mouth and the steelers will shut him out of the endzone once again, therefore this thread should NOT be moved.

brian is the one who cant handle the rules. after all, him bringing pointless smack into the steelers forum and calling our respected members retards are the same violations he whined about and tried to enforce himself a while back.

with all this being said i cant see why you would wanna waste your breath defending mr. muffdust.

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 01:13 PM
I still say this should be a Blast Furnace thread.....regardless of who started it.

I guess I should say I wasn't really sticking up for him, just pointing out he isn't the only one talking shit.

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 01:15 PM
mr. muffdust.

And that is the grossest thing I have ever heard, although I may be taking it the wrong way. lol.

sumo
09-21-2006, 01:23 PM
Bengals' Johnson promises dance

By Joe Starkey
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Wednesday, September 20, 2006

CINCINNATI - Chad Johnson plans to celebrate at Heinz Field on Sunday.
The outspoken Cincinnati Bengals receiver says he will unveil a themed touchdown dance.

"Let's see, Pittsburgh is the Steel City, right? It'll have something to do with the Steel City theme," Johnson said before practice Wednesday. "It'll be interesting."

Somebody wondered if Terrible Towels would be involved. Some Bengals players used them to wipe their shoes after beating the Steelers at Heinz Field last season.

"No," Johnson said. "We'll probably save that for the second game."

Johnson took a big hit last Sunday against the Cleveland Browns and needed six stitches in his chin.

"Somebody does have to pay for that," he said, playfully. "My jaw hurts. My stitches are bothering me. My head hurts. I couldn't find my way home that night. Somebody has to pay, so I think the person to pick obviously is the mouth of their team, and that would be (linebacker Joey) Porter. So, 'Joey, you're going to have to meet me at the 50-yard line, and we can get it on.' "

Johnson said he and Porter actually are friends. Asked if he agreed with Sports Illustrated's assertion that Porter is the most feared player in the NFL, Johnson laughed and said, "No, I'll take him any day."

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/s_471428.html

I kind of hope he does get to dance because then we will get to see Ward mock him when he does his end zone celebration -- is it just me or is it freakin hilarious every time Ward does this? The Ray Lewis one was classic -- but I also enjoyed the mock Chad Johnson river dance last year..

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 01:26 PM
I kind of hope he does get to dance because then we will get to see Ward mock him when he does his end zone celebration -- is it just me or is it freakin hilarious every time Ward does this? The Ray Lewis one was classic -- but I also enjoyed the mock Chad Johnson river dance last year..

TO mocked Ray ray.......Hines mocked TO and CJ.

HometownGal
09-21-2006, 01:27 PM
I still say this should be a Blast Furnace thread.....regardless of who started it.

I guess I should say I wasn't really sticking up for him, just pointing out he isn't the only one talking shit.

Maybe this thread is a candidate for the BF and maybe it isn't - that isn't up to us, Stillers. C'mon hon - most of us are just being goofs and riding the Bengals' fans before the big shooooooe on Sunday. I don't see in this thread where anyone really crossed the line other than the retard comment, especially not FCG - that girl wouldn't harm a fly! I'm not playing faves because we are Steelers fans on a Steelers BB - just calling it as I see it. A little harmless banter is just that - harmless - and I think the Gals fans here are aware of that and aren't taking it personally. :cheers:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-21-2006, 01:31 PM

Pointing out smack and bad facts is not the same as dishing it out.
Just because Brian talked smack about his players and ours...and our knowledgeable fans handed him his statements back to him backed with stats, DOES not constitute what we said as being smack itself..
It just seems to me that our Posters have a low tolerance for straight-out BS and have a right to use REAL football knowledge to get the post back on track!!

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 01:33 PM
Yeesh...my bad guys, I will keep my opinion to myself for now on.

tony hipchest
09-21-2006, 01:37 PM
Just because Brian talked smack about his players and ours...and our knowledgeable fans handed him his statements back to him backed with stats, DOES not constitute what we said as being smack itself..

It just seems to me that our Posters have a low tolerance for straight-out BS and have a right to use REAL football knowledge to get the post back on track!!yes. and if mr. vagidander dont like it, theres always the hooded catbox with the 99% dust free litter inside, to go hide in. :sofunny:-o.k. im done.

floodcitygirl
09-21-2006, 01:38 PM
Yeesh...my bad guys, I will keep my opinion to myself for now on.Now it would be a pretty boring place if everybody did that, now wouldn't it??? Just as long as you don't give me any trouble! :m16: (lol)

sumo
09-21-2006, 01:38 PM
TO mocked Ray ray.......Hines mocked TO and CJ.

you're right -- I was thinking about all of it at once:dang:

Lefturn
09-21-2006, 01:43 PM
That has to be the stupidest thing that over rated camera monkey has ever said. I really think he did not get enough attention as a child. I think we need to start a fund, a bail fund cuz Joey will kill this bitch!

Da Question
09-21-2006, 02:02 PM
:blah: Dance Chad Dance:chicken: :blah:
Apparently chad forgot that post season wins mean more then dancing insomeone elses stadium.
his comments are ammusing though :coffee:
Hopefully for you guys he dont leave on a :injured: like he almot did last week lol

go steelers !!!:tt02:

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 02:31 PM
I think you'll find that Polamalu will be much imporoved over last week. He was weak in the run D, not the pass D, and I don't think we will see Rudi get into the 3rd tier too often. Fast, shifty backs will have success this year against us, but I just don't see Rudi doing well, despite his past success. Like I stated earlier, the Steelers are going to be waaay too pumped up for this game, and you know Troy always brings his A game against Palmer, plain and simple.
Troy will bring his A game.. I do believe that.. I dont know what his injury is either... Has bill kept that quiet for a reason?

Oh.. And Chad may not get to dance.. I am not 100% he will be in the endzone..

Anyway.. You people need to lighten up.. And just an fyi.. Going off topic is against the rules too.. the smack stopped awhile ago and all you are talking about is banning me.. lol

I am so sowy for the 'personal attack'!! Please forgive me.. Now drop it!

(no disrespect toward the mods.. Do what you think you need to do.. I will try to contain myself more if presented with such remarks that deserve an insult (not really a 'personal attack'))

clevestinks
09-21-2006, 02:38 PM
Back to the dance.

Big deal, my point is if he were to score. Act like youve been there before. A little celebration is fine, actually some of cj were comical. But he talks and talks and talks about his list and dances etc. You would think that he was scoring 20 tds a season the way he talks. More often than not , his predictions and such don`t even come true.

cj is good, but he more of a distraction than anything else. If your amused by his talk, then maybe your on his level.

Talk is cheap

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 02:42 PM
Back to the dance.

Big deal, my point is if he were to score. Act like youve been there before. A little celebration is fine, actually some of cj were comical. But he talks and talks and talks about his list and dances etc. You would think that he was scoring 20 tds a season the way he talks. More often than not , his predictions and such don`t even come true.

cj is good, but he more of a distraction than anything else. If your amused by his talk, then maybe your on his level.

Talk is cheap

Chad's talk is playful.. He enjoys the attention.. He is friends with plenty of the people he talks trash about.. I dont expect any fan of the ravens, browns or steelers to like him though....

I will admit, I dont see a reason to talk trash in this game though.. We dont need to give your guys anymore motivation

clevestinks
09-21-2006, 02:45 PM
Chad's talk is playful.. He enjoys the attention.. He is friends with plenty of the people he talks trash about.. I dont expect any fan of the ravens, browns or steelers to like him though....

I will admit, I dont see a reason to talk trash in this game though.. We dont need to give your guys anymore motivation

Like I said, and I`m not disagreeing with you, "I like some of his dances" And its not his dnaces that I mind, its him talking about his dances over and over. Someone ought to point out the TEAM philosphy to him. He pulled the pepto on the browines, then they split his chin open this week. KARMA

RoethlisBURGHer
09-21-2006, 02:49 PM
When will Chad learn to do his talking on the field instead of before the game?

He is very entertaining,because I love when he says this stuff and then gets shut down by us.

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 03:27 PM
Now it would be a pretty boring place if everybody did that, now wouldn't it??? Just as long as you don't give me any trouble! :m16: (lol)

man I wish they had a smiley that rolled its eyes. lol

CantStop85
09-21-2006, 03:41 PM
In 7 games Rudi has 96 Rushes for 433 yards (avg 4.5 yds per carry) and 4 TDs. That would 61.8 yards per carry and .57 TDs per a game. He did have one game (last year at Heinz Field when he gained 98 yards and had 2 TDs. So just for giggles, let's take the exception to the rule out (that would be last year's game at Heinz Field) and his stats are 6 games, 335 yards, 2 TDs (that's 55.8 yards per game and .3 TDs). yeah that's a threat...LOL...NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now outside of that one game, tell me how well has he performed against us. Looking at the stats...NOT WELL AT ALL. But then again I guess in sissynatti if you get close to having 100 yards then that's considered doing well against us consistently!
I'm sorry, but are you ****ing retarded?

"Let's take the exception to the rule out"...you want to take out one game's worth of stats for no other reason than that it makes your argument look better? Nucka, please.

4.5 yards per carry in 7 games vs. the Steelers is pretty damned effective. You're basing your logic on total yardage, which doesn't reflect the amount of carries a back gets. If a back doesn't get a ton of carries, they're not going to have a ton of rushing yards.

floodcitygirl
09-21-2006, 04:08 PM
man I wish they had a smiley that rolled its eyes. lolActually they did have one but it's gone now! You wouldn't REALLY have wanted to use it anyway. :smile:

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 04:50 PM
Actually they did have one but it's gone now! You wouldn't REALLY have wanted to use it anyway. :smile:

Sure I would have, why not?

Stlrs4Life
09-21-2006, 05:41 PM
I don't care what he says. Don't bother me 1 bit. Let him talk.

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 07:29 PM
When will Chad learn to do his talking on the field instead of before the game?

He is very entertaining,because I love when he says this stuff and then gets shut down by us.

Yea.. Cause Chad does no 'talking' on the field.. He is only a top 5 reciever at LEAST

Yea... Chad doesnt display anything on the field...

You are extremely ignorant then I suppose.. Or you dont watch any football outside the Steelers.

Go_Cats
09-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Yea.. Cause Chad does no 'talking' on the field.. He is only a top 5 reciever at LEAST

You are extremely ignorant then I suppose.. Or you dont watch any football outside the Steelers.
My guess is he didnt watch football how could he make such a dumb statement

X-Terminator
09-21-2006, 07:42 PM

Um, I don't think that's what RoethlisBURGHer was implying...I think he said that Chad should STICK with doing his talking on the field. He never said or implied Chad wasn't a good receiver. Reading comprehension...hello?

Plenty of people agree with that sentiment. Or is saying anything negative about CJ or anyone on your precious Bengals team considered "ignorant?"

tony hipchest
09-21-2006, 08:19 PM
You are extremely ignorant then I suppose.. Or you dont watch any football outside the Steelers.this is funny coming from a teenage punk who only knows bengals football dating back to the beginning of the marvin lewis era.

BengalBrian
09-21-2006, 08:57 PM
Um, I don't think that's what RoethlisBURGHer was implying...I think he said that Chad should STICK with doing his talking on the field. He never said or implied Chad wasn't a good receiver. Reading comprehension...hello?

Plenty of people agree with that sentiment. Or is saying anything negative about CJ or anyone on your precious Bengals team considered "ignorant?"
Well.. Thats not what I THINK he said.. But since thats what you THINK, good for you..

And look up ignorant in the dictionary.. I used it in a proper manner here.. I think he is ignorant.. Because anyone who would imply chad doesnt do his job on the field must be just that... Ignorant.. Yes?

this is funny coming from a teenage punk who only knows bengals football dating back to the beginning of the marvin lewis era.
I thought this wasnt smack? But I guess the rules only apply to me, huh?

I have been a fan of the Bengals since before 88.. I became a much bigger fan in 88 though when we went to the superbowl.. That was when I was 11.. So you do the math..

Why dont you try to stick to the forum rules now Tony

tony hipchest
09-21-2006, 09:48 PM
Why dont you try to stick to the forum rules now Tonyits not quite as easy as sticking to the roof of your mouth. :jerkit:

I have been a fan of the Bengals since before 88.. I became a much bigger fan in 88 though when we went to the superbowl.. That was when I was 11.. So you do the math

bwahahahahahaha!

that means you were off the wagon for 15 years! and youre only 14! :busted:

i suggest you not skip pre cal this year as you repeat the 7th grade for the 3rd time

wiqidjuggalo
09-22-2006, 05:18 AM
I recall a game last year that Ike Taylor shut him down individually. Maybe you missed that game.

Oh yeah and don't forget Chad still didn't mark the "YES" box on checklist because he didn't list the correct player that was covering him. I guess it's one of those "technicalities" that allows him and other bungles and their fans to show up with a tear in their eye, some cheese at the tailgate and a big ole' vat of whine!!!

Kinda like the Seattle Pee-Hawks... http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/wiqidjuggalo/120SuberBowlWine.jpg

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 08:45 AM
its not quite as easy as sticking to the roof of your mouth. :jerkit:

bwahahahahahaha!

that means you were off the wagon for 15 years! and youre only 14! :busted:

i suggest you not skip pre cal this year as you repeat the 7th grade for the 3rd time

Is a moderator going to give him an infraction?? Because I am offended!!!!!

:blah:

tony hipchest
09-22-2006, 09:38 AM

:blah::jerkit: "gobble, gobble, slurp, slurp"

WTF?!?!?!?!?! :chuckle:

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 09:43 AM
WTF?!?!?!?!?! :chuckle:

Yea.. I am the immature one...

Tony.. You make this site suck very badly

tony hipchest
09-22-2006, 09:53 AM
Yea.. I am the immature one...

Tony.. You make this site suck very badlyim sure youd enjoy it more if your feelings werent always getting hurt.

of course you would like it too, if you werent a fan of the sorry bengals whose injury list is about as long as your sites member list. :sofunny:

cyberbackhand says whaaaaap!

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 09:54 AM
im sure youd enjoy it more if your feelings werent always getting hurt.

of course you would like it too, if you werent a fan of the sorry bengals whose injury list is about as long as your sites member list. :sofunny:

Yea... Injuries are hilarious arent they

:thumbsup:

tony hipchest
09-22-2006, 09:58 AM
Yea... Injuries are hilarious arent they

:thumbsup:no, but your site is. :rolleyes:

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 09:59 AM
no, but your site is. :rolleyes:

Uh.. Ok

That was a good one...

:dang:

SteelersFever
09-22-2006, 10:09 AM

:blah:

You post in the 'Blast Furnace' and expect us to hand out infractions... If you can't take the heat... stay out the... :tt02: :helmet:

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 10:24 AM
You post in the 'Blast Furnace' and expect us to hand out infractions... If you can't take the heat... stay out the... :tt02: :helmet:

I was told personal attacks are not allowed in the BF even.. But I guess that only applies to Bengal fans, right?

SteelersFever
09-22-2006, 10:38 AM
It's really just all about talking shit about each others teams. We need to chill out with the personal attacks if that is going on, Steelers fans and Bengals fans.

tony hipchest
09-22-2006, 02:10 PM
I was told personal attacks are not allowed in the BF even.. But I guess that only applies to Bengal fans, right?only sucky bengalfans who dont know how to bring it. :flap:

Chad's dance revealed

"in an ultimate act of defilement of heinz field this sunday, chad johnson has promised a dance of the lap variety to fieldmate tj houchmanzadeh, upon entering the visitors locker room, after the game. to not be left out of the act, tj will be collecting yellow towels from the fans to wipe "himself" off, after chads suggestive gyrations."

:dang: unbelievable! when will they learn to just play football?

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 02:40 PM
I was told personal attacks are not allowed in the BF even.. But I guess that only applies to Bengal fans, right?

...like you HAVE kept it in the Blast Furnace...please!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 02:42 PM
only sucky bengalfans who dont know how to bring it. :flap:

Chad's dance revealed

"in an ultimate act of defilement of heinz field this sunday, chad johnson has promised a dance of the lap variety to fieldmate tj houchmanzadeh, upon entering the visitors locker room, after the game. to not be left out of the act, tj will be collecting yellow towels from the fans to wipe "himself" off, after chads suggestive gyrations."

:dang: unbelievable! when will they learn to just play football?

:puke:

augustashark
09-22-2006, 02:45 PM

Let me give you an example: You are a soft twat reacharound master ****sucking piece of shit!

See I would never say this, but if someone did then you can say that you were attacked. Unitl then stop your crying and buck up!

:cheers: