PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to whine like a Bengals fan today

stlrtruck
09-21-2006, 08:02 AM
I believe the NFL wants the Bengals to be the best team in our division.

The last two years there has been at least one game when we played after a tough Monday night game.

Last year we played at Indianapolis on Monday night and then turned around and played the Bungles on Sunday.

This year a tough game against the Jags and then who do we have in town once again...the bungles.

Ok, I'm done....let me shake off that whinyness....I shuttered at the fact that I sound like a bungles fan.

FYI BENGALS FANS - recognize that we do not moan and complain when things don't always happen the right way or they just aren't fair or we're being mocked (like your borrowed from the Saints chant "Who Dey"). But we take care of business when we have to....you are business this week and you will be taken care of as usual!!

19ward86
09-21-2006, 08:58 AM
good impression

wadester47
09-21-2006, 10:59 AM
Check my meter, they don't even have a meter in CINCI that works.
I don't care about what the media thinks , I was a member of the media for 10 years and I am black n gold till the end. CINCI - SUCKS, INDI- SUCKS , CLEVELAND- SUCKS do I need to go on.
Oh well it was my thurday rant, im with you steeler truck- hit a bungle on the way home!!
GO STeelers good thread!!!!

clevestinks
09-21-2006, 03:42 PM
All fan bases have some bad apples, I cant blame all cinci fans for these stools