PDA

View Full Version : I WENT To a BAD place today.............

wadester47
09-21-2006, 10:25 AM
So on another thread, it said to look at a BUNGLES forum. So i read the thread and then realized once again why the STEELERS are so hated outside of Pittsburgh( and the nation). The jealousy from the BUngles fan was rediculous and the Steelers fan didn't say anything negative , but the idiot made up( poop).
So today I vow never to walk outside of Steelers FEVER again . It is way to scary and I never want to see my self in that situation again .

.......OH by the way THANK GOD were not CINCI, CLEV, or BALTIMORE. Because I would certainly ask GOD for a redo.....

GO STEELERS BEAT THEM WHINERS.
:tt02:

floodcitygirl
09-21-2006, 11:04 AM
So on another thread, it said to look at a BUNGLES forum. So i read the thread and then realized once again why the STEELERS are so hated outside of Pittsburgh( and the nation). The jealousy from the BUngles fan was rediculous and the Steelers fan didn't say anything negative , but the idiot made up( poop).
So today I vow never to walk outside of Steelers FEVER again . It is way to scary and I never want to see my self in that situation again .

.......OH by the way THANK GOD were not CINCI, CLEV, or BALTIMORE. Because I would certainly ask GOD for a redo.....

:tt02:I hope you disinfected yourself! Don't you know that you can catch nasty bugs from going to places like that???!!! :jawdrop:

SteelerFanInCA
09-21-2006, 11:22 AM
I hope you disinfected yourself! Don't you know that you can catch nasty bugs from going to places like that???!!! :jawdrop:

Not to mention your IQ will drop about 50 points.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-21-2006, 02:55 PM
My Grandpa drives truck and goes to Cininnati a lot...last time he was down there a BUNGHOLE fan hocked a lugie(sp?) in his chilli because he had on a Steelers hat.

BBC
09-21-2006, 03:46 PM
My Grandpa drives truck and goes to Cininnati a lot...last time he was down there a BUNGHOLE fan hocked a lugie(sp?) in his chilli because he had on a Steelers hat.

Jealousy get's the best of all of us.

Da Question
09-21-2006, 03:50 PM

WTF !!!!:wtf:

I hate people like that.

Its the coward way out of being a loser. :sign09:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-21-2006, 03:52 PM
Well,they refused to refund his money,so he threw the bowl of chilli at the people at the counter...there was chilli EVERYWHERE.

Da Question
09-21-2006, 03:53 PM

:tt02:

the fans are a refelction of the team. With a player like Chad :yap: talkin his mouth off its believable that the fans would show the same disrespect. Man I hope we really put a beating to them now, so they can please stop talking.

Da Question
09-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Well,they refused to refund his money,so he threw the bowl of chilli at the people at the counter...there was chilli EVERYWHERE.

Good for him. LOL chilli on the chin like blood on chads chin last weekend. :thumbsup:

HometownGal
09-21-2006, 04:07 PM

He would have worn that chili. What a filthy P-I-G - pig.

I read GoBengals when I need a good laugh, but then I feel bad because it's not nice to laugh at the mentally challenged. :shake02:

X-Terminator
09-21-2006, 07:09 PM

Another wonderful example of those "classy" Bungles fans...:dang:

stillers4me
09-21-2006, 07:16 PM
I live in Cincy and work with a Steeler fan from Pittsburgh. Her daughter went to a well known Steeler bar to watch the game Monday night and came home extremely upset. Not once, twice but multiple times, she and her friends were harrassed by Bungals fans outside the bar (the parking lot is several blocks away)........nasty, vulgar and obscene comments to a couple of young girls. Yea......Cincinnati is a class act.

X-Terminator
09-21-2006, 07:25 PM
And before any Bengals fan gets on here and cries about these actions "not being representative of their whole fanbase," think about the fact that more and more of these incidents are happening every day. Talking trash is one thing...it's a rivalry and we can understand/accept that. Downright harassment and physical threats, especially of young women and girls, is taking it way over the line. That girl did NOT deserve to be called filthy names simply because she's a Steelers fan, and neither did some of the other people who have come forth with similar stories on this site. It's disgusting behavior, plain and simple.

19ward86
09-21-2006, 07:32 PM
welcome to the jungle!haha

stillers4me
09-21-2006, 07:34 PM
We are going to the same Steeler bar on Sunday for the game. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I'll be taking the Steeler magnet off my new Santa Fe when we go there. (but I'll personally be decked out in black and gold and my 6'6" bodyguard will be with me)

I hope our old Taurus is fixed by Sunday 'coz we'll drive that instead......just in case.
(actually......we thought about putting Steeler stuff all over it and hope that it's a pile of ashes we when go out to leave.........we have gap insurance the the pile of junk!!)

Dagnabit......I'm a member of the Steelr Nation and my rights are being violated!!!

wadester47
09-21-2006, 07:35 PM
better check your legs for whiners, shoes , socks etc.

BBC
09-21-2006, 07:35 PM
And before any Bengals fan gets on here and cries about these actions "not being representative of their whole fanbase," think about the fact that more and more of these incidents are happening every day. Talking trash is one thing...it's a rivalry and we can understand/accept that. Downright harassment and physical threats, especially of young women and girls, is taking it way over the line. That girl did NOT deserve to be called filthy names simply because she's a Steelers fan, and neither did some of the other people who have come forth with similar stories on this site. It's disgusting behavior, plain and simple.

There are bad apples of every fan base. I know of plenty of classy Bengals fans - plenty of whom have posted on this site (NotDarkYet, Gr8N8, CantStop85).

X-Terminator
09-21-2006, 07:38 PM
There are bad apples of every fan base. I know of plenty of classy Bengals fans - plenty of whom have posted on this site (NotDarkYet, Gr8N8, CantStop85).

I realize there are exceptions, but again, these incidents are happening way too often. It's almost to the point where if I ever go to Cincy I'll need to wear body armor, because you don't know what those whackos will do.

stillers4me
09-21-2006, 07:41 PM
yes.....we know some good ones, too. But I tell you from personal experience that that bad outnumber the good in this town.

SteelersNationsfl
09-21-2006, 07:57 PM
I have to apologize about posting that link in another thread last night. I'm sorry you had to go through that type of torture. It will not happen again. I was just looking around for some intelligent stimulating conversations with some bengals fans. Obviously I dropped in on the wrong site and found some very disturbing posts over there. It will not happen again. :dang:

wadester47
09-21-2006, 08:11 PM
nah,
thanks for reminding the nation that we are the classiest fan base(even after drinking numerous rolling rock buckets)in the NFL. it was a great post.
thanks