PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Charms, sacrfical burnings and rabbits foots

siss
09-21-2006, 12:57 PM
Our Men of Steel need some good mojo. Our QB looks like a rookie and needs the black cloud over his head to clear up and our running game is not getting it done. I think the men of steel need some good luck and a little faith from The Nation that loves them.
So, get out your Terrible Towl's and good luck charms and place them in the direction of Hienz field. 4 leaf clovers, horse shoes, lucky jerseys and Big Ben shirts, whatever you have. If you need to sacrfice a bengals jersey to the football gods, by all means, do it, and make sure its a Palmer jersey. Football Dances, prayer, lucky socks, rabbits foots and blessed Terrible Towl's are all exceptable as well. If you know someone who was watching when they were'nt supposed to be, tie them up during the game! The Men of Steel need some good luck right now and us steelers fans need to be there for our team.

:cheers: GO STEELERS:cheers:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-21-2006, 02:01 PM
Our Men of Steel need some good mojo. Our QB looks like a rookie and needs the black cloud over his head to clear up and our running game is not getting it done. I think the men of steel need some good luck and a little faith from The Nation that loves them.
So, get out your Terrible Towl's and good luck charms and place them in the direction of Hienz field. 4 leaf clovers, horse shoes, lucky jerseys and Big Ben shirts, whatever you have. If you need to sacrfice a bengals jersey to the football gods, by all means, do it, and make sure its a Palmer jersey. Football Dances, prayer, lucky socks, rabbits foots and blessed Terrible Towl's are all exceptable as well. If you know someone who was watching when they were'nt supposed to be, tie them up during the game! The Men of Steel need some good luck right now and us steelers fans need to be there for our team.

:cheers: GO STEELERS:cheers:

HMMMMMM.....time to break out the Palmer voodoo doll.....

Woogie
09-21-2006, 02:10 PM
You know, last year, my husband would hold the black Terrible Towel I bought at my first ever game I went to with him, and I would hold the vintage Towel he had from when he was a kid. This year, we decided to switch it up. He's been holding his old Towel, and I hold the special Cope Towel I bought just before the SB.

Guess what?

We're switching back. If I can find the black towel which has somehow become lost in the mystery of his side of the closet (guess who's cleaning that this weekend?)

We're pretty superstitious, too. We've got plenty of other rituals, too!

siss
09-21-2006, 02:11 PM
I totally need one of those!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-21-2006, 02:19 PM
I totally need one of those!

I also wear my Palmer wristwatch where his leg rotates at the knee as the second hand.

Buzz05
09-21-2006, 03:23 PM
my buddy from college had a ritual that his gf had to tell him the Steelers were going to lose and Faneca is a wimp every sunday before the game...they started this against the bears and carried it the whole way to the Super Bowl for the win...and the thing is...she is a fan

19ward86
09-21-2006, 08:34 PM
nice watch, that is awesome. i say the steelers prayer before the game and put my ben jersey on and hold my terrible towel about 1hr before the game(ben jersey on all day).

stillers4me
09-21-2006, 08:47 PM
I also wear my Palmer wristwatch where his leg rotates at the knee as the second hand.
Tha'ts the funniest thing I've heard all day!!!!!!

stlrtruck
09-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Don't worry, when I get set up at the bar this weekend I'll make sure to continue to put up the pictures of my daughter in the cheerleader outfit, the one of The Chief smoking his cigar, and my towel laid across the table neatly folded with my hat on top of it. Exactly as it was laid out for 3 playoff games and the Super Bowl!!!

wadester47
09-22-2006, 10:36 PM
I have so many that i have convinced two of my other buddies to do them also.
( i am not listing them b/c there are too many) but we have done the same ritual for three years every game - not to shabby.

go steelers!!!

Polamalu43
09-23-2006, 04:44 AM

good idea, dont forget 2 also make a wanna-be MR-T chad johnson one. :tt02: