PDA

View Full Version : tj houshmanzadeh wants a piece of peezy

crcsnail
09-21-2006, 03:09 PM
By Joe Starkey
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Thursday, September 21, 2006

CINCINNATI -- T.J. Houshmandzadeh doesn't regret shining his shoes with the Terrible Towel after the Cincinnati Bengals' victory at Heinz Field last season.
"I regret I didn't do it in the end zone when I scored; that's what I regret," Houshmandzadeh said Thursday before practice. "That's when I should have done it, but I didn't have one at the time. I would have done it."

As he walked off Heinz Field that day, Houshmandzadeh asked a member of the Bengals staff to hand him a Terrible Towel. He then sat down in the visitors tunnel and shined his cleats with it. After that, he twirled the towel over his head as he walked down the runway toward the Bengals locker room.

Houshmandzadeh has missed the Bengals' first two games and is questionable for Sunday's game because of a heel injury, but he's burning to play. He smiled when told that Steelers linebacker Joey Porter isn't particularly fond of him.

"I don't care if he doesn't like me," Houshmandzadeh said. "What is he going to do to me? He can hit me. It's not going to hurt me. I don't care if he likes me. I don't like him."

As a crowd of reporters fired questions, Houshmandzadeh's locker-mate and fellow receiver Chad Johnson stepped in to carry the interview, using a can of deodorant as a microphone.

Johnson: "So, are you saying Joey Porter's soft?"

Houshmandzadeh: "Soft ain't got nothin' to do with it. He don't like me? Whoop-de-doo. What is he going to do, whoop me?"

Johnson: "So, with that type of attitude, do you think you might want to go on 'The Contender?' "

Houshmandzadeh: "Yeah, I'd love to go on 'The Contender' with him."

Johnson: "Are you gonna win?"

Houshmandzadeh: "More than likely, yeah."

A few minutes earlier, Johnson asked Houshmandzadeh a few other questions.

Johnson: "In what ways will you be able to contribute Sunday?"

Houshmandzadeh: "If they throw me the ball, we'll win."

Johnson: "Do you think it will be an emotional game for you after what happened last year?"

Houshmandzadeh: "Yeah."

Johnson: "You've done very well against Pittsburgh; what's the key to your success?"

Houshmandzadeh: "I don't know."

Johnson: "Are you always an (expletive)?"

Laughter erupted, and the Bengals trudged off to practice.

HE has got to be kidding porter would stamp all over him lol
:jawdrop:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-21-2006, 03:17 PM
TJ HouzurdaddytheSteelersare must be out of his mind.He's scrawny,he'd end up worse than that miniature horse Porter's Pittbulls attacked.

Cape Cod Steel Head
09-21-2006, 03:19 PM
Not the brightest bulb in the chandelier is he?

clevestinks
09-21-2006, 03:20 PM
tj. Becareful what you wish for. you might get it!

memphissteelergirl
09-21-2006, 03:26 PM
Not the brightest bulb in the chandelier is he?

Hehe...that's good! Gotta remember that....:sofunny:

CantStop85
09-21-2006, 03:29 PM
lol I think CJ should stick to his day job and give up the interviews.

BBC
09-21-2006, 03:35 PM
lol I think CJ should stick to his day job and give up the interviews.

I think TJ should stick to his day job as a #2 receiver with that funny last name; I don't think he knows what he's getting himself into.

Just ask William Green.

HometownGal
09-21-2006, 04:16 PM
LMAO!! Dumb and Dumber are at it again! :toofunny: I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, CJ and TJ, but after Peezy hears about your off the field tough guy acts, you're going to wish you had kept your yaps shut. Haven't these idiots learned by now that when you trash talk before you hit the field, it only incites a more intense beat down on the field? Since these two are joined at the hip or wherever else :wink02:, I think they need matching chin stitches. :jammin:

tony hipchest
09-21-2006, 04:30 PM
tj douchmanzadeh = jeramy stevens

never was... never will be

Black@Gold Forever32
09-21-2006, 04:37 PM
I can't stand TJ. I don't mind CJ as much since he is one of the best WR's in the NFL. But TJ is just a clown and if he really wants a piece of Porter. He has his chance this Sunday. Joey Porter would make TJ his bitch and I hope he does.

Atlanta Dan
09-21-2006, 04:41 PM
I know this is all entertainment, but the Bengals talk a lot of smack for a team that has not won a playoff game since Bill Walsh coached the 49ers.

The way to shut them up is how it was done in January. To pour gas on the fire maybe Peezy should wear Kimo's jersey in pregame warm-ups.

Infamix
09-21-2006, 04:44 PM
I hope Joey doesn't talk about this to the media. Whenever he doesn't talk and keeps the fire inside him, he usually ends up doing really well.

BBC
09-21-2006, 05:44 PM
I hope Joey doesn't talk about this to the media. Whenever he doesn't talk and keeps the fire inside him, he usually ends up doing really well.

You mean like the Colts playoff game?

Stlrs4Life
09-21-2006, 05:44 PM
And I don't care 1 bit what Houzyourdaady says either.

SteelerFanInCA
09-21-2006, 05:46 PM
Get healthy first and then open your pie hole TJ. What a joke that guy is.

siss
09-21-2006, 05:49 PM
BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DEY!!!!!!!!!

LambertIsGod58
09-21-2006, 05:54 PM
I know this is all entertainment, but the Bengals talk a lot of smack for a team that has not won a playoff game since Bill Walsh coached the 49ers.

The way to shut them up is how it was done in January. To pour gas on the fire maybe Peezy should wear Kimo's jersey in pregame warm-ups.

Great idea...and Heinz Field should show the replay of Kimo's hit on Palmer over and over.

LambertIsGod58
09-21-2006, 05:55 PM
On top of that, TJ is a second rate receiver who is playing his career in the shadow of Chad Johson. He needs attention....his play doesn't warrant any.

CantStop85
09-21-2006, 06:16 PM
Great idea...and Heinz Field should show the replay of Kimo's hit on Palmer over and over.
Oh I wish they would.

Atlanta Dan
09-21-2006, 06:21 PM
I cannot remember this much bad blood going into a Steelers game since the Steelers-Raiders wars of the mid-1970s. For those who remember, that was take no prisoners football.

Not that they would do it, but if the Steelers ran Kimo's hit on the Jumbotron on Sunday Heinz Field would explode.

Infamix
09-21-2006, 06:26 PM

exactly. Also, he didn't talk before the Miami game and had a monster game. I just think he does better when he focuses more on playing instead of proving to the media that he can back up his words for that particular game...take the Superbowl for example.

siss
09-21-2006, 06:31 PM
I cannot remember this much bad blood going into a Steelers game since the Steelers-Raiders wars of the mid-1970s. For those who remember, that was take no prisoners football.

Not that they would do it, but if the Steelers ran Kimo's hit on the Jumbotron on Sunday Heinz Field would explode.

Sissynatti might attack Pittsburgh!

Steelersfan4life0655
09-21-2006, 07:14 PM
i always had some respect with tj houshwhatever.....but come on dont call out joey porter if you know you are gonna get your get ripped off. man.....whats with this bungles team...i think that they got way too much swagger coming into pittsburgh...i am pretty sure that pittsburgh is a little ticked bout monday night....and licking their chops for some ass whooping..

43Hitman
09-21-2006, 07:15 PM
exactly. Also, he didn't talk before the Miami game and had a monster game. I just think he does better when he focuses more on playing instead of proving to the media that he can back up his words for that particular game...take the Superbowl for example.

If I remember correctly Joey talked mad shit before the Colts game.. Saying they were soft and they didn't play football the way it was meant to be played??

I say let the BUNGELS talk all the shit they want. Just adding more fuel to the already big fire!

43Hitman
09-21-2006, 07:18 PM
I can't seem to get the multi quote function to work properly...

wadester47
09-21-2006, 07:31 PM
odoyle your going down!!!!

BBC
09-21-2006, 07:31 PM
If I remember correctly Joey talked mad shit before the Colts game.. Saying they were soft and they didn't play football the way it was meant to be played??

:laughing:

That's what I was getting at...

19ward86
09-21-2006, 07:36 PM
both of them combined couldnt match 1 of porters arms.

Infamix
09-21-2006, 08:07 PM
OH lol I thought he didn't talk before the Colts game haha

tony hipchest
09-21-2006, 08:21 PM
not only is brandon stokely a better wr, he would knock douschmanzadeh out in the ring.

he has no business stepping to porter

Infamix
09-21-2006, 08:25 PM
lol why would that fool pick a fight with someone who already ****ed up one of his teammates

I.C. Lights
09-21-2006, 09:33 PM
i always had some respect with tj houshwhatever.....but come on dont call out joey porter if you know you are gonna get your get ripped off. man.....whats with this bungles team...i think that they got way too much swagger coming into pittsburgh...i am pretty sure that pittsburgh is a little ticked bout monday night....and licking their chops for some ass whooping..

I've never had respect for Hashmanzaza. It stems from my belief that he's a drug addict. The first time I saw him was when he played with blood-shot steroid eyes for Oregon State during that school's era of shame. It boggles my mind how he continues to pass drug tests in the NFL, but he obviously hasn't escaped the mental impairment side of it all...

Atlanta Dan
09-21-2006, 09:52 PM
I've never had respect for Hashmanzaza. It stems from my belief that he's a drug addict. The first time I saw him was when he played with blood-shot steroid eyes for Oregon State during that school's era of shame. It boggles my mind how he continues to pass drug tests in the NFL, but he obviously hasn't escaped the mental impairment side of it all...

Feel the love :)

This board will be on fire by noon on Sunday

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
09-21-2006, 10:35 PM
to bad the only class both these guys have oozes out their asses...

Hmmm wonder if CJ has found his helmet from last Sunday's game cause he's sure gonna need it this weekend?? :flap:

Golden Wave
09-22-2006, 05:10 AM
they are just playing around. i think its funny.
anybody have a pic, or video of #85 after getting clocked? funniest thing i seen . where he's sitting there with his hand covering his jaw. with little splaters of blood on his jersey.

stlrtruck
09-22-2006, 07:10 AM
Think about it, TJ was smart to call him out instead of a DB. He knows that Peezy won't be covering him at all so he can talk all the smack he wants about him.

However, if I was Peezy I'd take it out on Carson and any RB that decided it was ok to touch the ball. And every time you hit one of them, remind them that it was for TJ!!!

BlackNGold203
09-22-2006, 07:56 AM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Bring it...dont sing it.......

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 08:06 AM
what an assclown...how much of a punk do you have to be to talk trash when you know that you probably wont play...If I was Johnson and Henry I would stick a gag in this idiots mouth and tell him "You want to piss Porter off?....Be man enough to be on the field Sunday!!"

Mosca
09-22-2006, 10:19 AM
LOL, I think it's funny. He's right, you know; Porter isn't going to hit him any harder than he already does.

Bring it on, TJ! JP will be here and waiting!

Tom

bigbensgirl7
09-22-2006, 01:51 PM
Not only that, but he is one of the biggest mouths on the team not to mention cry baby! I watch the games of the week all the time from last year, and listening to him whine and cry on the sidelines is great. Not to mention he mocked the fans of Pittsburgh when he shined his shoes with the terrible towel and our team still hasn't forgotten that. I can't wait to see him shut up!!!

Polamalu43
09-23-2006, 03:22 AM
i hate that piece of crap TJ man i just hope Porter or troy really pop him this sunday just like when the browns safety popped chad last weekend.. lol and then this week chad says somebodys gonna pay for his busted lip hahaha little does he know hes gonna get another 1 this week, poor fool.

polamalufan43
11-06-2006, 04:36 PM
Don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but pretty much everyone is calling him Houshomamma instead. Hey, it's alot easier to say and spell.

~Polamalufan43:tt02: