PDA

View Full Version : Of all People

R2sojr
09-21-2006, 11:52 PM
i just got done watching NFL Network and Chads interview...he calls ou JPeezy, Ike but of all ppl and a big mistake to make he called out Troy...thats one guy that is all about buisness when on the field....i cant for him to fell what smashmouth football is about...i understand its all in fun but this is the NFL...players do not like to be shown up......he better have 2 chin staps on come sunday:tt02:

19ward86
09-22-2006, 02:24 PM
if i was chad i wouldnt be too worried about troy, his shoulder stopped him last week and it still hurts. but peezy is a bad MF to mess with. chad.....you better watch your back and your chin.

SteelerFanInCA
09-22-2006, 05:19 PM
Just Chad being Chad. Someone will clock him again.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 05:25 PM
I seem to remember a certain A. Gates who called Troy out "on the field"....Troy made him look like a helicopter on the next play, sending his helmet to Coronada Island for a little vacation.

klick81
09-22-2006, 05:43 PM
He's trying to play mind games. Won't work.

sumo
09-22-2006, 06:12 PM
I seem to remember a certain A. Gates who called Troy out "on the field"....Troy made him look like a helicopter on the next play, sending his helmet to Coronada Island for a little vacation.

That was a beautiful game for Troy -- I love how he clocked him (Gates) again when he was blocking on the int a couple of plays later -- Troy is the man -- I wish Mr Meogi from Karate Kid was still alive -- he could come in and fix his shoulder ...even with one arm, I think he will still have an impact this Sunday