PDA

View Full Version : WHO-DEY!!!

Mike R.
09-22-2006, 07:40 AM
Bengals fans sound off!!!

WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!

Should be a great game....for the Bengals!!!

BlackNGold203
09-22-2006, 08:00 AM
LMAO

uh......

well.....

WE DEY!!!!!!!

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

SteelersGirlTN7
09-22-2006, 08:10 AM
LMAO

uh......

well.....

WE DEY!!!!!!!

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

LOL I 2nd that

WE DEY!!

meanjoecoop
09-22-2006, 08:19 AM
Read your own newspaper for the answer...

Who dey? Cowher, dat's who

Coach used cheer in celebration, much to Bengals' consternation

BY MARK CURNUTTE | ENQUIRER STAFF WRITER

Bill Cowher tried Wednesday to downplay his liberal use of the Bengals' "Who-dey?" cheer.

"I'll say this: Imitation is the greatest form of flattery," Cowher said, four days before the Bengals play at Pittsburgh. "I have a lot of respect for that organization, for that football team. Maybe (it was) getting caught up in the moment."

Cowher first borrowed the line in the postgame celebration after the Steelers defeated the Bengals 31-17 in an AFC wild card playoff game Jan. 8 at Paul Brown Stadium.

"Who dey?" he yelled to his players.

"We dey," they screamed back in unison.

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis, a Cowher assistant coach for four seasons in Pittsburgh, showed film of Cowher's cheer Wednesday morning to his players.

"They've seen it," Lewis said of his players. "We do a lot of different things every morning, so we have some fun."

Lewis initially tried to downplay the significance of the video, saying he had not seen it. But after reporters said several players told them Lewis showed the tape to the team, the coach smiled and said that was accurate.

Cowher used the cheer during and after the parade in Pittsburgh to celebrate the Steelers' Super Bowl XL victory.

"Who dey?" Cowher shouted to fans during the parade.

"We dey," fans yelled back.

After the celebration, Cowher, Lombardi Trophy in hand, went to the microphone and hollered: "Who dey, who dey, who dey think going to beat the NFL? The Pittsburgh Steelers."

Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson saw the video Wednesday for the first time.

"I didn't like it," Johnson said. "It was very rude."

Defensive tackle John Thornton said the video will remind Bengals players what it felt like to lose to the Steelers.

E-mail mcurnutte@enquirer.com

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060921/SPT02/609210336/1066

tony hipchest
09-22-2006, 08:25 AM
Defensive tackle John Thornton said the video will remind Bengals players what it felt like to lose to the Steelers.

theyll get another reminder sunday.

BlackNGold203
09-22-2006, 08:26 AM
LOL...Thats OK.....

I'm sure the Steelers have seen the video of TJ Hoosyourmomma wiping his shoes with the terrible towel.....

If you want respect...you gotta earn respect.....a concept lost on the Bungels of Queen City.....:cool:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 08:38 AM
1)Three Playoff milestones broke during our last game:

The Bengals’ 90 penalty yards broke the record of 65 set in Super Bowl XXIII.

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger tied a Bengals foe record with three touchdown passes, only done previously by Oakland’s Ken Stabler in Cincinnati's AFC Divisional loss in Oakland, Dec. 28, 1975

Roethlisberger’s 148.7 passer rating beat Stabler’s 121.1 that day.

2)... And the Score: 31-17

3)Our record against you last year: 2-1

4)Playoff end result last year: Steelers=World Champs.....Bengals=one and done

.....HMMMMMMMM...YEP!...WE DEY!!!!!!
:helmet::tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :helmet:

Did I mention the Steelers are World Champs?...(That never gets old!!!)

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 08:45 AM
"I didn't like it," Johnson said. "It was very rude."

:dang: WTF!!! Is Johnson kidding!!!!.....In other news...T.O. thinks endzone celebrations are "very self serving":dang:

(POT meet KETTLE)

Ohio Steeler
09-22-2006, 02:59 PM
Bengals fans sound off!!!

WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!

Should be a great game....for the Bengals!!!

WE-DEY

WE-DEY

WE-DEY

WE-DEY

Mike R.
09-22-2006, 03:16 PM
WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!

Ohio Steeler
09-22-2006, 04:24 PM
WE-DEY

WE-DEY

WE-DEY

WE-DEY

CantStop85
09-22-2006, 04:26 PM
NOBODY!

SteelCityMan786
09-22-2006, 04:32 PM
NOBODY!

loses to the bengals.

stillers4me
09-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Ask a silly question......

bigbensgirl7
09-22-2006, 09:48 PM
WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!

Is this honestly all you have??? I have seen you type the same thing in numerous posts. Talk football because right now you just sound like an ignorant jack off....BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THE STEELERS OWN YOU GUYS and always will!!!
When you start winning some SBs you might make it to the elite class the Steelers are in, but for now WE DEY :tt02: :cheer: :tt02: :cheer:

BengalBrian
09-22-2006, 11:43 PM
Is this honestly all you have??? I have seen you type the same thing in numerous posts. Talk football because right now you just sound like an ignorant jack off....BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THE STEELERS OWN YOU GUYS and always will!!!
When you start winning some SBs you might make it to the elite class the Steelers are in, but for now WE DEY :tt02: :cheer: :tt02: :cheer:

WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!

Tankus_Maximus
09-23-2006, 12:33 AM
I...just....don't..get..it.

Who's who?

Who let the damn owls in here?

Ohio Steeler
09-23-2006, 12:39 AM
WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!

WE-DEY

WE-DEY

WE-DEY

WE-DEY

:sign09: :sign09: :sign09: :sign09: :sign09: :sign01: :sign01: :sign01: :sign01:

bigbensgirl7
09-23-2006, 02:23 AM
WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!
WHO-DEY!!!
Aww now come on Brian...I know you of all people can give me a little more than that. However, I'm not too sure about this new guy!!! Oh and
WE DEY
WE DEY
WE DEY
:tt02: :helmet: :wave:

Interceptor
09-23-2006, 07:46 AM

You mean you own us like the Jaguars own you?

Tankus_Maximus
09-23-2006, 10:01 AM
Actually...the home team owns the visiting team in that series.

BengalBrian
09-23-2006, 10:34 AM
Actually...the home team owns the visiting team in that series.

Then I guess you could easily say the away team owns the home team in our matchups.. Unless you want to continue bringing up the distant past some more to help your arguments

BengalBrian
09-23-2006, 10:36 AM
Aww now come on Brian...I know you of all people can give me a little more than that. However, I'm not too sure about this new guy!!! Oh and
WE DEY
WE DEY
WE DEY
:tt02: :helmet: :wave:

I am flattered you expect more from me Amanda.. lol

But unfortunately a couple people get too butthurt over my comments here.. :thumbsup: So I am trying to tame it down...

Yer one of the good gals though...

bigbensgirl7
09-23-2006, 10:41 AM
You mean you own us like the Jaguars own you?

Let me help you out with how we OWN you....
Lets go back to the 70s to start:
Division Titles: Steelers 17 Bengals 6
Super Bowl Titles Steelers 5 Bengals 0
All time seriesSteelers 42 Bengals 29
And lets just put recent in here for fun since I know you will say "quit living in the past" Steelers 4 Bengals 1 (since the Bengals have had fans) and last year Steelers 2 Bengals 1
Now go ahead and say what you want about Jacksonville, because yes, we lost, I can admit it. They were the better team on the field that day and beat us fair and square. I don't need to make excuses for them because it is one regular season game, and unlike Bengal fans I won't turn on my team or give up on them becasue of one bad loss. BUT NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO ADMIT WHO OWNS YOU!!!! SAY IT WITH ME ONE TIME....THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS ARE THE WORLD CHAMPS!!!! WE DEY BABY:tt02: :tt02:

Interceptor
09-23-2006, 10:45 AM
Yes, you are last year's champs. Now quit living in the past and focus on tomorrow's game.

bigbensgirl7
09-23-2006, 10:46 AM

But unfortunately a couple people get too butthurt over my comments here.. :thumbsup: So I am trying to tame it down...

Awww thanks Brian!!!

bigbensgirl7
09-23-2006, 10:48 AM
Yes, you are last year's champs. Now quit living in the past and focus on tomorrow's game.

Oh trust me I am....however....we still own you and will for a very long time! Now my question is come 4:00 when the Steelers add a W to their record book, will you be saying well that happened a min. ago now quit living in the past and focus on Dec. 31st????

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-23-2006, 10:57 AM

You didnt get in trouble because of anyone else...it was because you ..how did you say it .."become a d**k...because of being triggered".... All of us are willing to talk football with you Brian...just let the Ravens fans do the name calling and the personal attacks...you are usually beyond that.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-23-2006, 11:02 AM

Actually we are the champs until the next superbowl is over....otherwise their wouldnt be a "champ" right now...

...there is...and they reside in Pittsburgh.

....On a side note..all kidding aside...heres hoping that there are no injuries on either team...and the refs have their eyes open the whole game....so when this game is over both sides have no excuses

OH..and by the way....WE DEY!!!

bigbensgirl7
09-23-2006, 11:06 AM
....On a side note..all kidding aside...heres hoping that there are no injuries on either team...and the refs have their eyes open the whole game....so when this game is over both sides have no excuses

Oh there will be excuses...it's the Bengals...there always excuses when they lose and I know we will hear them tomorrow too!!! But I definately want a clean called, injury free game!!!!

BengalBrian
09-23-2006, 11:07 AM
You didnt get in trouble because of anyone else...it was because you ..how did you say it .."become a d**k...because of being triggered".... All of us are willing to talk football with you Brian...just let the Ravens fans do the name calling and the personal attacks...you are usually beyond that.

Who got in trouble??? I just gave up tryin to smack with you people because if I do, it bleeds into any other thread I try to post in to discuss actual football..

Noone got in 'trouble'

I am just through tryin to smack with you all.. It makes my overall experience here a useless one

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-23-2006, 11:15 AM
Who got in trouble??? I just gave up tryin to smack with you people because if I do, it bleeds into any other thread I try to post in to discuss actual football..

Noone got in 'trouble'

I am just through tryin to smack with you all.. It makes my overall experience here a useless one

Hey just learn form CantStop85 what true smack is....noone minds smack..just leave the juvenile sexual references and namecalling at home.

I for one appreciate your point of view..but if you follow your threads..with every post you take it more and more personal ...until you are using words like p*ssies and Fu*ktards...thats just stupid. You KNOW football...just dont let your knowledge get drowned out by your temper

CantStop85
09-23-2006, 12:19 PM
will you be saying well that happened a min. ago now quit living in the past and focus on Dec. 31st????
Hey, leave LITP out of this! :flap:

bigbensgirl7
09-23-2006, 12:36 PM
Hey, leave LITP out of this! :flap:

:jumper: :hehe: :hehe: :rofl: :rofl:

jaysta
09-23-2006, 12:56 PM
Actually we are the champs until the next superbowl is over....otherwise their wouldnt be a "champ" right now...

...there is...and they reside in Pittsburgh.

Exactly! :iagree:

Tankus_Maximus
09-23-2006, 07:02 PM
One season and you think the away team owns the home team. One season and you guys think you're a dynasty. One season and you guys proclaim Caution as the second coming of christ. Get over it. You're The Bungals, that's all you'll ever be.

BengalBrian
09-23-2006, 07:19 PM
One season and you think the away team owns the home team. One season and you guys think you're a dynasty. One season and you guys proclaim Caution as the second coming of christ. Get over it. You're The Bungals, that's all you'll ever be.

We shall see

Tankus_Maximus
09-23-2006, 07:47 PM
Not in yours, or your kid's lifetime. Gonna take you guys a looooooooooooooooooooong time to win 5 Super Bowls.

BengalBrian
09-23-2006, 08:01 PM
Not in yours, or your kid's lifetime. Gonna take you guys a looooooooooooooooooooong time to win 5 Super Bowls.

What matters about 5.. I am talking about the 1 or 2 we win in the next 4 or 5 years

Tankus_Maximus
09-23-2006, 08:14 PM
bwaaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaa....that's the funniest crap ever.

You must be high.

BBC
09-23-2006, 08:21 PM
What matters about 5.. I am talking about the 1 or 2 we win in the next 4 or 5 years

Moving to Cleveland sometime soon?

'Just wait till next year'

BengalBrian
09-23-2006, 08:42 PM
Moving to Cleveland sometime soon?

'Just wait till next year'

Ok Nate Jr

BBC
09-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Ok Nate Jr

:hunch:

Nate's a good guy. I've got no problem being compared to him.

BengalBrian
09-23-2006, 08:45 PM
:hunch:

Nate's a good guy. I've got no problem being compared to him.

I didnt say it like it was bad either.. Just said it because he is saying that about Cleveland every 3 or 4 posts :cheers:

BBC
09-23-2006, 08:47 PM
I didnt say it like it was bad either.. Just said it because he is saying that about Cleveland every 3 or 4 posts :cheers:

:laughing: I think Nate's still a Browns fan :wink02:

BengalBrian
09-23-2006, 08:56 PM
:laughing: I think Nate's still a Browns fan :wink02:

:jawdrop:

I wont tell him you said that

:banana:

NCbuckeye
09-23-2006, 11:07 PM
Who Dey.....................Nobody. GL to both teams tomorrow.

CantStop85
09-24-2006, 10:30 AM
Bengal Brian banned? I thought I would never see the day...OK, well maybe I did, but still a bit surprising.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-24-2006, 11:34 AM
Bengal Brian banned? I thought I would never see the day...OK, well maybe I did, but still a bit surprising.

Cant say he wasnt warned...and if his fellow Bengal fans saw it coming...he should have too.

Anyway...CS85,...its almost here...you ready? I am seriously starting to get pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

jaysta
09-24-2006, 12:33 PM

Shocker. :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Tankus_Maximus
09-24-2006, 08:26 PM
Good bye & good riddance.

BengalBrian
09-28-2006, 08:27 AM
I am back.. Well.. I am unbanned.. Expect an occasional visit from time to time, but I will spend most of my time away from here.. :D

Cant say he wasnt warned...and if his fellow Bengal fans saw it coming...he should have too.

Anyway...CS85,...its almost here...you ready? I am seriously starting to get pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:
Find the post that got me banned... Oh.. You cant you say? Thats because I didnt break the rules.. You just have a mod that likes to talk crap but gets all bent out of shape when someone retaliates