PDA

View Full Version : Is there....

ARKIESTEEL
09-22-2006, 02:10 PM
Any chance Carson has like some major flash back falls to the ground all balled up sucking his thumb crying like a baby at the site of the Steelers. I worry about the guy and his mental health and well being.:crutches: :rofl: :flipoff: :hasign: :drooling: :tomato: :fingers: :buttkick: :finger: :sign06: :sign09: :splat: :binky: :sissies:

Interceptor
09-22-2006, 04:04 PM
Not that I can see. He wasn't apprehensive about getting hit. And when he was hit, he got right back up. Doesn't look like his knee is bothering him, nor does it look like his injury is on his mind.

augustashark
09-22-2006, 04:08 PM
But.........This is the big bad STEELERS!

It's like the monster under the bed.......Never know when it's going to come out and getcha.

meanjoecoop
09-22-2006, 04:08 PM
My concern is that by some freak accident, Carson gets hit and blows out the knee again.

I can see nearly the entire population of Cincinnati starting a riot and going to burn down the city of Pittsburgh.

Then afterwards they realize they burned down Dayton...

Silly bungals.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 04:42 PM
My concern is that by some freak accident, Carson gets hit and blows out the knee again.

I can see nearly the entire population of Cincinnati starting a riot and going to burn down the city of Pittsburgh.

Then afterwards they realize they burned down Dayton...

Silly bungals.

Burn down Dayton!!:sofunny: :sofunny: ...may cause $350 million dollars in improvements

Tankus_Maximus
09-23-2006, 01:31 AM
Send 'em west so they can burn down L.A....and get the cost of housing back to normal!!!

The JoKeR
09-23-2006, 02:46 AM
I just thought of something ... instead of typing : crutches : to get :crutches: to come up, we should have to put : carson : hehe

Interceptor
09-23-2006, 08:44 AM
Ben looked really apprehensive in his first game back. It looked like something was rattling him, like the thought of impact in a vehicular accident or something. I don't think he's ready yet. Physically, he may be tough, but mentally is another story. And this was before anyone touched him.

tony hipchest
09-23-2006, 06:33 PM
Ben looked really apprehensive in his first game back. It looked like something was rattling him, like the thought of impact in a vehicular accident or something. I don't think he's ready yet. Physically, he may be tough, but mentally is another story. And this was before anyone touched him.his career is over, yet he already has something carson or the bengals never will. a sb ring.

Tankus_Maximus
09-23-2006, 07:57 PM
No shit....he can retire now, and still have bragging rights over Caution & Peyton.

Interceptor
09-25-2006, 10:35 AM
Any chance Carson has like some major flash back falls to the ground all balled up sucking his thumb crying like a baby at the site of the Steelers. I worry about the guy and his mental health and well being.:crutches: :rofl: :flipoff: :hasign: :drooling: :tomato: :fingers: :buttkick: :finger: :sign06: :sign09: :splat: :binky: :sissies:

Sacked six times and he's still standing.

ARKIESTEEL
09-25-2006, 10:54 AM
Looked a little scared to me.

Interceptor
09-25-2006, 11:36 AM
Looked a little scared to me.

You would be, too, if there were six to eight 250+ lbs guys chasing after your ass. Better that he looked scared and alert rather than dazed and confuzed like the other QB.....

BDDFC
09-25-2006, 05:11 PM
I just thought of something ... instead of typing : crutches : to get :crutches: to come up, we should have to put : carson : hehe

Real classy.