PDA

View Full Version : Injured Bungles

Steelers
09-22-2006, 02:03 PM
So exactly which Bungles players won't be playing on Sunday? I keep hearing that it's a lot of important players, but no names.

83-Steelers-43
09-22-2006, 02:07 PM
Pollack, Jackson and Braham for sure.

http://www.bengals.com/team/InjuryReport.asp

Steelers
09-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Pollack, Jackson and Braham for sure.

Are these guys starters?

19ward86
09-22-2006, 02:32 PM
douschmanzada, i hope he doesnt play, not because he is a threat(cause he isnt) but that is 1 less weapon.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 02:34 PM
Are these guys starters?

Pollack is a second year player...defensive end stud that led the team last year in the playoff game. Jackson is a starting Safety...pretty good...and Braham is their starting center

OneForTheToe
09-22-2006, 04:10 PM
Shouldn't this thread read injured/incarcerated?

CantStop85
09-22-2006, 04:33 PM
Pollack is a second year player...defensive end stud that led the team last year in the playoff game. Jackson is a starting Safety...pretty good...and Braham is their starting center
Actually Pollack is an OLB and far from a stud at this point in his career. He will be replaced in the lineup by rookie Rashad Jeanty from the CFL.

Dexter Jackson will be the biggest loss...he will be replaced by veteran Kevin Kaesviharn.

Rich Braham will most likely be replaced by second year player Eric Ghiaciuc.

Tab Perry, the Bengals kick returner/fourth receiver will not play.

T.J. Housmandzadeh is listed as questionable but all indications are that he will play. Update: he was upgraded to probable.

LambertLunatic
09-22-2006, 09:58 PM
Shouldn't this thread read injured/incarcerated?

And under court order to not leave the state of Ohio until trial?

Polamalu43
09-23-2006, 03:42 AM
i hope they are all out for the season...

Marvin_for_prez
09-23-2006, 04:47 AM
i hope they are all out for the season...

Hoping for guys to be injured. Nice.
Let me say that you are an invaluable representative for Steelers fans everywhere. I'm sure that the rest of the Steelers fans on Earth sincerely appreciate the fact that you claim to root for the same team that they do. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Anyhow...
Here is the official injury report for those of you that actually enjoy the game of football:
http://www.bengals.com/team/InjuryReport.asp