PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Trade please?

Polamalus_Angel
09-22-2006, 02:57 PM
I'm being offered Michael Vick and Antwan Randel-El for Marvin Harrison. I'm tempted to say yes because of Michael Vick's recent stats. My qb's are Ben Roethlisberger and Brad Johnson. What do you guys think?

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2006, 03:55 PM
I'm being offered Michael Vick and Antwan Randel-El for Marvin Harrison. I'm tempted to say yes because of Michael Vick's recent stats. My qb's are Ben Roethlisberger and Brad Johnson. What do you guys think?

No trade...look at his roster and find a better WR...then package one of your QB's with Harrison and ask for THAT reciever with Vick....El has never given good FF numbers so technically you are missing a WR slot every week

Polamalus_Angel
09-23-2006, 12:16 AM
No trade...look at his roster and find a better WR...then package one of your QB's with Harrison and ask for THAT reciever with Vick....El has never given good FF numbers so technically you are missing a WR slot every week

Thanks for the help! :smile:

LambertIsGod58
09-23-2006, 08:08 AM
I would pass on the trade as well...As previously stated, Randle El never puts up good numbers. And he is a 3rd receiver. Vick is doing well...but he has proven over the years not to be a consistent fantasy option. Harrison is an elite fantasy wr. I would definately pass.

Hines86Ward
09-23-2006, 11:03 PM
I would jump on that trade, depending on who your other WR's are.....Vick alone will get more points than Marvin Harrison would, & he's a much better option than Roethlisberger or Johnson.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-25-2006, 03:30 AM
I would jump on that trade, depending on who your other WR's are.....Vick alone will get more points than Marvin Harrison would, & he's a much better option than Roethlisberger or Johnson.

Remember if you make that trade..you are banking on Johnson/Harrison points vs Vick/EL points.....NO contest...

El will generally give you less as a WR...than you will ever make up with a better QB