PDA

View Full Version : I have not looked forward to a game...

SteelersNationsfl
09-22-2006, 04:08 PM
This game has got me more anxious and making time go so slow. I can not wait for sunday @ 1PM. Anyone else got that feeling right now... I feel like times is going about 4 times slower than normal.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :shout: :shout:

19ward86
09-22-2006, 06:08 PM
i do, try going to school with that feeling. the whole day i was arguing with the neighbor bengals fans. i like how all of the browns fans are on my side though.

Steelers
09-22-2006, 06:50 PM
I'm looking forward to it of course, but I'm kinda anxious as well... :frown:

stlrtruck
09-22-2006, 09:11 PM
I'm looking forward to it but I'm not trying to rush the weekend away. Lord knows I have enough to do without wishing the weekend away sooner. With that said, I definitely can not wait to get to the Steelers bar in Tampa, set my game day up, and then watch the BnG smack that idiot mayor from cinci and his sissy players back to the hell hole they came from!!!

wadester47
09-22-2006, 10:47 PM
it's like christmas eve- every week of football season.
I Love it!!!
go steelers!!!

Polamalu43
09-23-2006, 04:29 AM
This game has got me more anxious and making time go so slow. I can not wait for sunday @ 1PM. Anyone else got that feeling right now... I feel like times is going about 4 times slower than normal.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :shout: :shout:

feel the same way i cant even sleep at night just thinkin about this game serious. i been lookin forward 2 this game since carson and the bungles were cryin like B***S after last years game. i got all my steeler gear ready for sunday, wearing my white troy jersey and cap along with steeler warm ups :tt02:

SteelersWoman
09-23-2006, 06:14 PM
I thought I was anxious for the Jags game--that one has NOTHin' on this one! lol

Elvis
09-24-2006, 08:52 AM
I agree with wadester... I feel the same way, here I am up this morning about 7 30am and the first thing I think of is the Steelers game.. gotta love sundays... Its the Lords day and then there was football in the afternoon...

wiqidjuggalo
09-24-2006, 09:14 AM
Today is my daughters 3rd birthday and the first words out of her mouth were "GO STEELERS!!!" so u can only guess the anticipation in my house... she is more worried about the game than cake and ice cream...lol its awesome!!!