PDA

View Full Version : HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!

steelers07
09-23-2006, 09:12 AM
I cannot wait for this re-match game on Sunday!! GO STEELERS!!! WE-DEY dem ones dat beat dem bengals!!!

Interceptor
09-23-2006, 10:17 AM
I'm glad you are making this game such a big deal. It shows how high you regard the Bengals. And a victory over them would make you proud.

BlackNGold203
09-23-2006, 10:28 AM
I'm glad you are making this game such a big deal. It shows how high you regard the Bengals. And a victory over them would make you proud.

Just another game for you guys, huh Interceptor???

Wow..I wish we had the focus and professional approach that your team has...

I know every other NFL team wishes they were the Bengals...I mean...why not??

I mean...to be a franchise that has never won a championship, has been the worst franchise in the NFL for 20 years...has possibly the most immature players ever assembled (Sorry carson...you're the lone exception)...I mean...who wouldnt want to be the Bengals???

uh....

We dey

Interceptor
09-23-2006, 10:47 AM
Just another game for you guys, huh Interceptor???

I never said that. Maybe we never won a championship, but a lot of help that did you in last Monday's game, huh. You think being last year's champion entitles you to have all other teams just lie down before you? Sorry, but that's not how it goes. The game still has to be played.

Tankus_Maximus
09-23-2006, 11:05 AM
Last week's game was/is an aberration. Defense played great, special teams played great. Jax' just has a play-off caliber D. Matter o' fact..that D is 5 times the D you guys have.

So don't use that game as a measuring stick when gauging the world champs. Even if Ben is still rusty, I'm confident Batch can come in and put the whoop ass on you kittens.

Interceptor
09-23-2006, 11:12 AM
Every game will be under the microscope when it concerns last year's champs.

CantStop85
09-23-2006, 11:18 AM
Eh, apparently the Bengals are their main competition. I mean, when a coach starts a chant that imitates that of the other team after a victory, the game obviously means a lot to them.

Tankus_Maximus
09-23-2006, 11:32 AM
That's the bullseye ya get when ya receive the Lombardi....wait...you guys have never had that problem.

Interceptor
09-23-2006, 11:32 AM
Eh, apparently the Bengals are their main competition. I mean, when a coach starts a chant that imitates that of the other team after a victory, the game obviously means a lot to them.
So it's true - imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery. :smile:

bigbensgirl7
09-23-2006, 11:56 AM

Just like when you pour Gatorade on a coach after beating the Steelers in a regular season game, that at that point was nothing. You hadn't clinched a playoffs spot or division title, yet you felt the need to celebrate like that...not to mention doushmanzada shining his shoes with a terrible towel. BUT WHO HAD THE LAST LAUGH????

Interceptor
09-23-2006, 11:59 AM
BUT WHO HAD THE LAST LAUGH????
And that is exactly what it's all about. We'll see come Sunday.

bigbensgirl7
09-23-2006, 12:03 PM
Oh we definately will!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-23-2006, 03:38 PM
Here kitty..kitty..kitty:rocket:

tony hipchest
09-23-2006, 06:07 PM
I'm glad you are making this game such a big deal. It shows how high you regard the Bengals. And a victory over them would make you proud.steelerfans love steelers football. every game is a big deal.

this weeks opponent is always the steelers "main" competition. every game means "alot" to the team and fans.

:jammin:

it is obvious you bengalfans have alot of learning to do in regards of rooting for a winning calibur team.

Tankus_Maximus
09-23-2006, 07:59 PM
Every game is a big game for Steeler fans....myself? I have a hard time sleeping the day before a game.