PDA

View Full Version : Boycot Hooters

SteelerinHI
09-24-2006, 03:44 AM
I have something that may be worthy of national news.

We have a banner that hangs on the awning in front of Hooters. Hooters is where our fan club is stationed. The banner is 4' X 22' and says "Northwest Steeler Nation". It also has our website address on it.

The General Manager, Sean Richards, called today and informed me that he has been told by the corporate headquarter to take down the banner because Seahawk fans have been threatening and also stating they will boycott if it remains up.

The banner cost us over $750.00 to design and have made. This pisses me off. I'd like to push back. Can you notify any and all of your media contacts and the rest of the Steeler Nation.

Please inform the world of what a bunch of whining ass sore losing cry babies these sea-slug fans.

Spread the word, I want national attention.

Northwest Steeler Nation

Walt Cavalier

SteelersWoman
09-24-2006, 04:43 AM
Maybe just choose another--more "family friendly" business to have the fan club stationed?

I'm sure a LOT of other businesses would welcome the attention and wouldn't give a "hoot" ;) about what the 'Hawks fans have to say.

Livinginthe past
09-24-2006, 04:48 AM
Wow those Hawks fans sound like a real bunch of boobs.

This Hawks/Steelers thing has been going on for too long now - time to make a clean breast of it.

NM

SteelersWoman
09-24-2006, 04:57 AM

This Hawks/Steelers thing has been going on for too long now - time to make a clean breast of it.

:toofunny:

Thanks--that was my best laugh of the day! LOL

:sofunny:

Cape Cod Steel Head
09-24-2006, 08:37 AM
But their wings are so damn good. I recommend trying to find a local joint so you don't have to adhear to any corp. BS.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-24-2006, 09:41 AM

NM

:sofunny: :sofunny: WOW..Boobs make ya want to stay...Boobs trying to make ya go!!! What do you do when stuck between two boobs like that
Hmmmm...What would Plato do?:tap:
(The Greek guy..not the dead chick from Different Strokes)

Livinginthe past
09-24-2006, 09:45 AM
:sofunny: :sofunny: WOW..Boobs make ya want to stay...Boobs trying to make ya go!!! What do you do when stuck between two boobs like that
Hmmmm...What would Plato do?:tap:
(The Greek guy..not the dead chick from Different Strokes)

Yeah, being stuck between a boob and a soft place is no fun I can tell you.

Plato....greek....if he was at a wedding he'd probably get smashed right? :wink:

NM

PisnNapalm
09-24-2006, 09:46 AM
I've only been to a Hooters once. All that orange nearly burned out my retinas and reminded me too much of those supposed football teams from Ohio. Find a place with class.

Also... While I was there I tried the "wings". Those were terrible! I learned to appreciate good wings while I was away at college in Rochester, NY.

BlackNGold203
09-24-2006, 09:48 AM
LMAO.....

all boobing around aside.....

Hooters is a national chain...their stance on this is understandable and somewhat expected.

i agree with the suggestion of finding a locally owned establishment as a base camp...

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-24-2006, 09:48 AM
Yeah, being stuck between a boob and a soft place is no fun I can tell you.

Plato....greek....if he was at a wedding he'd probably get smashed right? :wink:

NM

well...yea...but so did Dana Plato...but just a little to much so.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-24-2006, 09:51 AM
LMAO.....

all boobing around aside.....

Hooters is a national chain...their stance on this is understandable and somewhat expected.

i agree with the suggestion of finding a locally owned establishment as a base camp...

Arkie can help you with fortifications and armament......well...if you can get him out of the local Hooters.

Stillers#1
10-04-2006, 09:51 AM
I heard about this....and I almomst wanted to make the drive across the state to show my support. I however, just take over the local sports bar with about 10-15 other steelers fans on Sundays. Spokane sucks though, the hawks fans are still giving me shit, lol. But I made sure to point out Alexanders NFC championship ring on th sunday night game..lol

wadester47
10-04-2006, 12:13 PM
Find yourself a dive bar, buy lots of beer and food during the Steeler games and they will love you .
That is what we did In St. Louis fo rthe past three years, The kicker is the end we ended up with our own private room , big screen with the sound and our own waitress. They told us for the amount of money that we spent in there on a weekly basis that we paid the light bill.

go steelers!
to heck with hooters

meanjoecoop
10-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Hey! At least you don't have to see this everyday!:thmbdown:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/HPIM0658.jpg

Lyn
10-04-2006, 03:24 PM
This was in my eamil the other day from Central Florida Black'NGold's president:

Steeler nation chimmed in and the issue with the Northwest Steeler group has been settled, and our fans have once again come out victorious.

I'm quite sure this had to do with a large volume of e-mail sent to the corporation regarding their hasty treatment of the best fans in the world.

Congrats to all who made their opinion known.

I knew I liked this restaurant for a reason!

GO STEELER NATION!!!

Warmest regards,

John Anthony Ferrado
President, Central Florida Black 'N Gold Club

Lyn
10-04-2006, 03:26 PM
There is a huge and I mean huge really nice looking banner on that establishment, it looks so nice. All of you did an awesome job. I would sure like to be able to get a "banner" like that done around here for $750.

All's well that ends well!~

:tt02: